Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? (55519 Views)

White Vitamin C Vs Coloured Vitamin C; Which Is Better / Is The White Vitamin C Better? / 9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by DaddyMorenike: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
pashiano:
undecided brother break it down please
laughing in orgasm!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by WildChild00(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
White for adults

Orange for kinder

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by spiritofthedead: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
There is a major difference.
The white tablet contains superior infrastructural hemoglobin and cataracts which enhances physiological sedimentation of chromosomes.
The orange one does not.
God bless you.

Haaaa kareee
Oti fi breadi kowa lomi obe je

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Cregon: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Glucose, colour and flavour . Glucose is contained in the orange coloured one. The same also has the colour and a faint flavour.

The white is the ascorbic acid only.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by DaddyMorenike: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Valleys:

Pls everyone be guided, this is a joke.
lmao!
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Psainte20(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
ThundrCork:

A surgeon recommneded same to me. I guess its more potent
na prick.... Which one is it's more potent

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by DaddyMorenike: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
spiritofthedead:

Haaaa kareee
Oti fi breadi kowa lomi obe je
lol
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Cregon: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
The white tablet contains superior infrastructural hemoglobin and cataracts which enhances physiological sedimentation of chromosomes.
The orange one does not.
God bless you.

BRAIN BUSTER!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
amamkingchimex:
I recently injured myself in the mouth and a friend told me to get vitamin c tablets to aid the healing but he specified on getting the white ones which i don't like for their sour taste. So it got me thinking of what could be the difference between the two. Please i need urgent answers.

White Vitamin C is a more Concentrated form of Vit. C.

Just kidding. i don't really know.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Deyrinsolar(f): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Like someone said it the sugar content, what the point of taking something if it would add more to your problems

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Mutemenot(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
I think White is more potent, most hospitals gives the white one
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by bonnyhope: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
amamkingchimex:
I recently injured myself in the mouth and a friend told me to get vitamin c tablets to aid the healing but he specified on getting the white ones which i don't like for their sour taste. So it got me thinking of what could be the difference between the two. Please i need urgent answers.
The difference is in the colour
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
The white actually tastes better. The red almost makes me vomit.

It surprises me its the exact opposite for others like u

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
the Orange one is full of Sugar
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Bacteriologist(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Biritiko:
I think it’s the normal Nigerian mentality of “you must suffer”
That person doesn’t want you to enjoy the sweet taste of the yellow one . Some wicked people will even tell you that you must chew bitter drugs grin grin
This exact mentality is why we saw a thread on fp earlier where a police man said it point black . That if you’re a young man, and you’re driving Benz. You’re automatically a yahoo boy.
This “you must suffer” mentality of Nigerians need to stop .

Nailed it. Bless your heart for this comment.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by flowx(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
amamkingchimex:
Lalasticlala please help me get this to the right audience.

Stinginess will kill you...

You're struggling for ftc on your own post.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Xano(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
The difference between the two:
Orange tablet, among other ingredients, has colourant and sweetner, while White tablet do not have. Both have the same ingredient, except orange colourant and sweetner

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by adekennis(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pls does anyone knows the implications of excess taking of the red one cos i lick it like sweet all the time
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Respect55(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
The orange one does not.
God bless you.
Easy abeg

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by flowx(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
penjm:
The color, simple!

Not only color ogbeni..

The yellow own have excess of sugar.

And the sugar will reduce it's power.

Is just for enjoyment for the little children.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Antipob777(f): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
The white one contains parenchyma, cholenchyma, and heals faster while the colour one contains chererechyma and hypothalamus with makes its flavour sweet on the mouth but cant heal faster.

I advice you take 5 white one and mix it with one colour to kill the sour taste.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by flowx(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
dominique:
The Orange one is sweeter and less acidic so I believe it's less effective than the white one.

You get sense jare...

Kudos!
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by obentenyson(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
funny part be sey the one wey sweet[Red one] is more expensive than the white one..
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by pocohantas(f): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kalixx:
The white actually tastes better. The red almost makes me vomit.

It surprises me its the exact opposite for others like u

Same here.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by icedbreez(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Same same but different (in my Filipino accent) grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by DeRay98(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
The orange one does not.
God bless you.

Kolomental grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by dust144(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
One is white the other is �
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Lonelypacifist6: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
The orange one is nutri-c the white one is citric acid.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Nmezor(f): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
The white one is more effective than the orange one
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by DeRay98(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Antipob777:
The white one contains parenchyma, cholenchyma, and heals faster while the colour one contains chererechyma and hypothalamus with makes its flavour sweet on the mouth but cant heal faster.

I advice you take 5 white one and mix it with one colour to kill the sour taste.
Na for biology class your own start? grin
Yaba Left is looking for you oh grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Vera230(f): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
amamkingchimex:

Be specific, how did you sustain the injury, via kissing, fever symptom or what? Make me understand.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Encoreunltd(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
amamkingchimex:

You could have used your subscription to educate yourself instead of showing how ignorant you are. Google, Bing, Yahoo are some of the search engines that could help you in your quest next time.

Dont be ignorant, read lazy illiterate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) / Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.