Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? (55577 Views)

White Vitamin C Vs Coloured Vitamin C; Which Is Better / Is The White Vitamin C Better? / 9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Lovelygrl: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
The orange one has asperteme that's why it tastes sweet while the white one has no asperteme and also the difference in colour to differentiate them.
It's better to take the white bc the chemo that makes the orat one sweet is not very good for our health
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by MrBONE2(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
PureGoldh:
Nice topic ....well, I think the White one will be better cos that what I normally take when I have any cut.

My people if yOu need Original Pure honey..

Kindly call or whatsapp me on 0 8 1 0 166 6771

The Honey is even far better than the vitamin C grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by RUDEBOYY(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
So there is no different?
And I have been taking the white one all this while embarassed
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by jclassiq(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
pashiano:
undecided brother break it down please
Lol
He didn't make a single sense. Just trying be funny.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Denique(f): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
I stopped taking the orange flavour as a kid. I've never really liked its taste. It's been white ever since kiss
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by ozilo1chance(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
There is a major difference.
The white tablet contains superior infrastructural hemoglobin and cataracts which enhances physiological sedimentation of chromosomes.
The orange one does not.
God bless you.

Fallacy fallacy ooo.���

Bros, abeg use small small dey lie now

Or do you think there no learned persons in this forum?
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by DaddyMorenike: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
ozilo1chance:

Fallacy fallacy ooo.���

Bros, abeg use small small dey lie now

Or do you think there no learned persons in this forum?
it's obviously a joke bro.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by greggng: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
The white one is for real men while the Orange one is for women and children
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by ozilo1chance(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Antipob777:
The white one contains parenchyma, cholenchyma, and heals faster while the colour one contains chererechyma and hypothalamus with makes its flavour sweet on the mouth but cant heal faster.

I advice you take 5 white one and mix it with one colour to kill the sour taste.

Eehen...... what about Sclerenchyma nkor.

if I knack you Jazz.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by ozilo1chance(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
it's obviously a joke bro.
Yeah.... I later realized that on the second thought.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
The sour taste of White Vitamin-C shows higher degree of acidity as compared to the orange one. Also it's composition is more of Vitamin-C and less of sugar-derivatives.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Ogesexi(f): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Well I think the white ones are more effective and who says you must lick them, you can swallow them with water too...
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by ozilo1chance(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
naturefellow:
the white ones (vanilla) are more efficacious apparently!

VANILLA KWA

Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by PureGoldh(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
MrBONE2:

The Honey is even far better than the vitamin C grin

Lwkmd... Increase the volume brother grin grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Just take high dose Vitamin C (1000mg). It's work better for me.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by olatunyemi(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
The white tablet contains superior infrastructural hemoglobin and cataracts which enhances physiological sedimentation of chromosomes.
The orange one does not.
God bless you.
are you okay
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by notoriousbabe: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
This question is like asking the difference between black pussy and yellow pussy
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by jamexborn(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
pavoda:
Vitamin C is Vitamin C.. Ascorbic Acid...What is the difference between White Gwagon and Red Gwagon grin grin
On a serious note though, they are dependant on flavor, normally yellow is for orange-flavored tablets. You can get many different colors, the white ones are free of any flavorings

A red Gwagon absorbs all wavelengths of light and converts them into heat, so the Gwagon gets warm.
A white Gwagon reflects all wavelengths of light, so the light is not converted into heat and the temperature of the Gwagon does not increase noticeably.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Risingblue008(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Color and sugar
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by UgoManchester(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wow! I Learnt from the comments on this thread. Before today,i thought the white is different and works better than the coloured one. I never know they have the same quality and do the same work
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Diangelokiki: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
amamkingchimex:
I recently injured myself in the mouth and a friend told me to get vitamin c tablets to aid the healing but he specified on getting the white ones which i don't like for their sour taste. So it got me thinking of what could be the difference between the two. Please i need urgent answers.
Dont u think it would have been wise of u to have asked the friend that recommended it for u rather than coming online to make us crack our brains over nonsense. Pls this buhari administration is already giving me headache no one should add more to it oooo....
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
amamkingchimex:
I recently injured myself in the mouth and a friend told me to get vitamin c tablets to aid the healing but he specified on getting the white ones which i don't like for their sour taste. So it got me thinking of what could be the difference between the two. Please i need urgent answers.

The flavour and colouring makes the drug less active. Goggle it, hope that's what u r itching to read l.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by MrBONE2(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
PureGoldh:

Lwkmd... Increase the volume brother grin grin

Ayam saying the truth Bros grin

How can someone compare Pure Honey "with Natural multivitamins and other essential minerals" with ordinary Vitamins "laden with chemicals formulated vitamin C" grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by PureGoldh(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
MrBONE2:

Ayam saying the truth Bros grin

How can someone compare Pure Honey "with Natural multivitamins and other essential minerals" with ordinary Vitamins "laden with chemicals formulated vitamin C" grin

You worth being followed....

You are so real and funny.

Original unadulterated honey is simply the best...

Honey is used to treat various skin issues Thoo and also skin burns
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
IFezki96:
this is why i prefer Quora...
a lot of lame statements here...Please if you have nothing credible to contribute, just observe..

as in eh... nairaland has turned to teenagers play ground.

90% of information here are either lies or purposely fabricated.

the only issue with quora is its not regional.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by wizod(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
The taste. The difference is the taste

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by ddjay: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
amamkingchimex:
Flavour, i means taste ingredients not "nabania"
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Zubydeangelo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Just like my indomie...the difference is in the taste, the taste is the difference.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by blueghost(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
The difference is in the taste and the taste is the difference
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by moorevic(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Am just watching your iberberism unfold
DaddyMorenike:
The orange one does not.
God bless you.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by opapanax(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2019
They are both basically the same, the orange one is sweetened with aspartame which means means even a diabetic patient can take it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Tourshaw: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2019
The taste is the difference. The difference is the taste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery / Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.