Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? (55576 Views)

White Vitamin C Vs Coloured Vitamin C; Which Is Better / Is The White Vitamin C Better? / 9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Bolsnow(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2019
The difference is the grams.... White usually have higher grams compared to d orange

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Ajibade123(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2019
op they are the same joor
see foods you should eat to Improve your brain capacity https://explicitsuccess.com/brain-food-for-studying/
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Assignment: take vitamin c on empty stomach before going to bed.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Phyde: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
I normally use white to cure sorethroat but yet to try the orange type.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by LocalNwanyi: 12:54am On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
Nice topic ....well, I think the White one will be better cos that what I normally take when I have any cut.

My people if yOu need Original Pure honey..

Kindly call or whatsapp me on 0 8 1 0 166 6771

Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by MrSly(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
There is a major difference.
The white tablet contains superior infrastructural hemoglobin and cataracts which enhances physiological sedimentation of chromosomes.
The orange one does not.
God bless you.
Who!did this to you. Chromosomes from where? Vitamin C
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Unitedabby(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2020
mrfreemind:
The diffrent between the two is that they are not the same
lmao
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by Tywodammy90(f): 5:02pm On May 08, 2020
Surgical Face Masks Available for sale @ Retail & Wholesale Prices.
Kindly DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 to make enquiries and to place your orders.

**Payment Validates Delivery**
**Delivery within Lagos ONLY**

Stay Safe
Stay Protected
Stay Healthy
Flatten the curve
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by PharmBecky: 5:25pm On May 02, 2022
They are the same and contain the same thing .
View for more information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo9C-KbOD94
Re: What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? by babaalagbo11(m): 5:29pm On May 02, 2022
The white one is more potent than the colored one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery / Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.