Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? (1231 Views)

Igbos Are Custodians Of Christianity. Why Do Yorubas Have The Biggest Churches? / Nigerians Are Unbreakable, Do Not Hate Each Other - Osinbajo / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by tsdarkside(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
i dont gerrit....

what the hell is una problem with each other....??

it doesnt matter were online,not just on nairaland....una always fight each other....the e-bashins is extrem....even as far as sayin kill online without fear of been banned.... undecided undecided

what is realy going on between this 2....??
Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by Tomiwa69(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ask Biafra and Cow-nu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by Greenback: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
See agberoe talking^^

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by gloriaunobi(f): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Yorubas always claim they know everything
Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by helinues: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
They only disagree on politics, in other aspects the two are cool..

Forget about the online hatreds.. It also ends online

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 28, 2019
helinues:
They only disagree on politics, in other aspects the two are cool..

Forget about the online hatreds.. It also ends online

Lies bro..lies..

The hatred is real... Real ... Born out of envy..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by losky83: 1:19am On Aug 28, 2019
tsdarkside:
i dont gerrit....

it doesnt matter were online,not just on nairaland....una always fight each other....the e-bashins is extrem....even as far as sayin kill online without fear of been banned.... undecided undecided

no,no,no.Yoruba's don't hate Igbo's.Igbo's hate Yoruba's and Nigerians hate Igbo's.because they are fraudulent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Hate is such a strong word

I see no reason why any igbo man should hate an afonja. Although majority of them are despicable demonic creatures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 28, 2019
tsdarkside:
[s]i dont gerrit....

what is realy going on between this 2....??[/s]

A yoruba man will stick a knife in your back, and blood is gushing out, then he looks at you and ask you: why do you hate me? Yoruba has been inflicting evil and wickedness on Igbos in Nigeria for no reason but envy. Igbos have never done anything evil to Yoruba people. Same Igbo people want to leave Yoruba to have their Biafra in peace, so that this enmity will stop for forever but Yoruba will not agree. So who is looking for trouble? It's clear it's Yoruba, not Igbos and you OP you know it which is why you ask

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by Charleys: 6:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Most of them are Northerners fanning the hatred and claiming to be yorubas including the OP

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by helinues: 6:16am On Aug 28, 2019
bonnylight003:

Lies bro..lies..

The hatred is real... Real ... Born out of envy..

Any proof to back it up? Or any example
Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:23am On Aug 28, 2019
people like this op needs to be locked away

Spreading propaganda and lies
Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by vonxe: 6:25am On Aug 28, 2019
True. But I have seen a lot get together
Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2019
helinues:

Any proof to back it up? Or any example

Nairaland..
Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by helinues: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2019
bonnylight003:

Nairaland..

It ends here... More like the enmity is not existing in Real life
Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2019
helinues:

It ends here... More like the enmity is not existing in Real life

Let's assume you're right.
Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by orisa37: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2019
it's a case of cunning man die, cunning man bury him.

The two have not done with outwitting themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by T9ksy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
orisa37:
it's a case of cunning man die, cunning man bury him.

The two have not done with outwitting themselves.

Point of correction.......right from the word "go", Ibos have been trying to outfox the yorubas who were up to the game. For these reason alone, the ibos hates the yorubas and projects every little bits they hate about themselves on the yorubas. Each time the ibos come up with their juvenile antics, the yorubas were always ready and able to effortlessly puncture their over-bloated balloon of mischief.

Meanwhile, the yorubas don't really hates the ibos rather they see them as irritants that has to be tolerated for the sake of One Nigeria. I pray the country doesn't break up through violence 'cause then the ibos will really see what "hatred", truly is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by meccuno: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
T9ksy:

Point of correction.......right from the word "go", Ibos have been trying to outfox the yorubas who were up to the game. For these reason alone, the ibos hates the yorubas and projects every little bits they hate about themselves on the yorubas. Each time the ibos come up with their juvenile antics, the yorubas were always ready and able to effortlessly puncture their over-bloated balloon of mischief.

Meanwhile, the yorubas don't really hates the ibos rather they see them as irritants that has to be tolerated for the sake of One Nigeria. I pray the country doesn't break up through violence 'cause then the ibos will really see what "hatred", truly is
tolerated you said? How foolish can one be?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by omoharry(f): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hate is a strong word. Yes they cannot stand one another online but it end there.
The opposite is the case for Yoruba and Hausas'..they are friends online and rarely quarrel but the opposite is the case in physical world.Most of the clashes in Lagos is always between the Hausas and the Yorubas. That is the truth..so we have the virtual world and the real world..where both fight take place.I think i prefer the virtual world, at least no one is hurt..except bruised ego

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by TooMuchStuff: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
I don't see hate between igbos n yoruba at all.
If anything else, all I see is tough love rocking.

Hausafulanis Muslims using Yoruba Muslims to divide the Yorubaland are the problem.
Islam is deeply the hate factor.

70% of worshippers in all Yoruba Churches are IGBOS.

Winners, Rccg, MFM, synagogue, ccc, cac, c$s, deeper life, COZA etc.
All the SANE Yoruba leader's since 1960 till date are all Christians. Afenifere inclusive. Name them all.
All the Omo-ales and Fulani worshippers in yorubaland today are predominantly MUSLIMS.
Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Tomiwa69:
Ask Biafra and Cow-nu
That's their fear.
Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by BianoJay(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
tsdarkside:
i dont gerrit....

The hate is only on nairaland that I have really noticed it.
The level of hate displayed on this forum will one day lead to something catastrophic.

In the real world, everyone is just fine with each other, I wonder why people are so hateful on Nairaland.
Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by gidgiddy: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Yorubas and Igbos have nothing in common except that Lugard brought them together in 1914 at gun point.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by orisa37: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
T9ksy:

azikwe wanted to be premier of Yoruba land.
Re: Why Do Yorubas And Igbos Hate Each Other So Much....?? by T9ksy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
orisa37:

azikwe wanted to be premier of Yoruba land.

Abi o!

And when the yorubas gave him (zik) his marching orders, the ibos scream "tribalism". Ever since then they have been hating on the yorubas ( who no send them). Never mind the fact that, had they tried such nonsense in the north, they are aware that the locals would have happily suyanised their obdurate impish heads.

Fast forward to 1967 with the slimy ojukwu shouting "on biafra we/he stand/s" but could not wait to fully actualised his new republic before trying to "liberate" yorubaland.........like he did the mid-west region. However the yorubas saw through ojukwu's deceit and refused to take his bait. For that reason, they call us cowards and other unprintable names.

But hey, who cares?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

On Aisha's Donation To The North, I Go Talk My Own / People React As Diezani Madueke Says "Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models" / Senator Magnus - IPOB Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.