Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria (31416 Views)

Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) / Minimum Requirements Of Becoming A Professor In Nigeria / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by picoba(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Good one
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by Taku555(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nettybrown:
I once met him in a conference in ABUJA. He's a guru.
I need your contact. WhatsApp number please.
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
angry[color=#990000][/color]
QuietHammer:
Just 10 publications?
Your is 20? angry
QuietHammer:
Just 10 publications?
Your is 20?
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by Whytval: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Professor of Street Beggars Management Studies..

Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Professor of Street Beggars Management Studies..

Thankfully he is not a professor from the Criminally inclined community with no moral value whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by foreshore(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nettybrown:

Who dash you
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by mattbass(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
hatedisplace:
Professor in what area?
Special Education
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by mattbass(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lucky to hear one of his lecture on special abilities in Kano, organized by CoolWazobia FM in Kano.... He is phenomenal.
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 28, 2019
Can you compare a professor from the north with a professor from the south....
The difference is clear... So if you saying professor of the north, I shrunk....
Is it not those northern education that the standards has been reduced next to nothing?
No story ... But congrats anyway!
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by MNDY(m): 1:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Nettybrown:

What discipline?
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by favour32(m): 4:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Noel1:
Is he a professor?
No!
He is the acting President of Nigeria.
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Wow, he really tried to reach that height despite not seeing.
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2019
glink2015:
Can you compare a professor from the north with a professor from the south....
The difference is clear... So if you saying professor of the north, I shrunk....
Is it not those northern education that the standards has been reduced next to nothing?
No story ... But congrats anyway!
Typical egghead,what is so special about southern professors? Last time i checked most of them are cult members,and most of the students in South usually buy their grades from them.Which can never happen in Northern universities,you are low life.
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Typical egghead,what is so special about southern professors? Last time i checked most of them are cult members,and most of the students in South usually buy their grades from them.Which can never happen in Northern universities,you are low life.

Now do your know the meaning of egghead? Because your comments contradict the first statement....
It's crystal clear that the difference is clear. . I have traveled across the country as a student and as a civil servant . ... The difference is always clear....
Your professor in the north is equal to a degree holder in the south
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by Essquare(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2019
I know him very well... He is indeed a role model.
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by bahaushe1: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2019
hatedisplace:
Professor in what area?
Special education.
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by aoofbeautifulme(f): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Noel1:
Is he a professor?

He is a bricklayer
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by ctleurocollege: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Laudable achievements
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by ak22(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
tydhay:
Don’t just buy a laptop, buy a laptop that has warranty

What is your price range ?
Re: Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria by Nettybrown(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
MNDY:

What discipline?
A professor of Special Education/Mathematics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel / Read ASUP and NAPS strike Update here / ASUU Strike Update: ASUU’s NEC Meeting To Hold After 7 Days Mouring Of Iyayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.