Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience (34039 Views)

I Sleep Without Blanket, Nigerian Lady Share Hot Pictures Of Herself On Bed. PIX / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
guys, ladies have been the ones saying guys use and dump them. meanwhile they also do the same to guys. it is just that guys don't come out on social media to reply these cases.

A lady you have been dating for like two years would leave you for another just because you are not ready for marriage. she would say you should hurry up. she is looking for a man with plenty money. ladies like to play victims. she would use you to buy sharwarma, use you as her driver, use you for her lunch, use you to pay her bills, use you for subscription and others. all in the anticipation of sex. when it is now time, she would say she sees you as a friendcheesy.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by donbachi(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
No...cos i know my worth and i added VAT to it.

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Darammliveth(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
No! As a guy i use my head and not my anus.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by ubunja(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Darammliveth:
No! As a guy i use my head and not my anus.
sounding rather gay there...

234 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Silentscreamer(f): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
ashewoboy:
ladies like to play victims. she would use you to buy sharwarma, use you as her driver, use you for her lunch, use you to pay her bills, use you for subscription and others. all in the anticipation of sex. when it is now time, she would say she sees you as a friendcheesy.
why would u allow her use u to do all that? don't u have sense?

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Siki355(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:
lol wisdom ll not kill u

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
This will be fun. Time for the guys to play victim. front page mods.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:

ubunja. share us miseducation na. men need to be free from pvssy slavery. it's been too long we can not wait anymore for your miseducation. let your miseducation emancipate us men from pvssy slavery. give us another update.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
This will be fun. Time for the guys to play victim.
front page mods.

you are sure you are a lady?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Silentscreamer:
why would u allow her use u to do all that? don't u have sense?

how would you know? ladies are pretenders. she tells you she doesn't like that guy then the next thing you see her riding the phallus of that same guycheesy. stupid girls.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
ashewoboy:

you are sure you are a lady?
Isnt it obvious. Why the question?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Silentscreamer(f): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
ashewoboy:

how would you know? ladies are pretenders. she tells you she doesn't like that guy then the next thing you see her riding the phallus of that same guycheesy. stupid girls.
so long as she didn't put a gun to ur head to do all that, u only have urself to blame.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Olorunnim: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2019
Yes ooo In her mind she was Spending my money, but truth is she's just a broke ass Girl who hasn't had the fair share of life and I have a lot where the money came from She's a baby mama now though.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Texman21: 12:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
Isnt it obvious. Why the question?
maybe u look like the rock.

it is not my handwriting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by eddieguru(m): 1:33am On Aug 28, 2019
I don't see it that way...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by johnkey: 4:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Never cause I'm the user.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Darammliveth(m): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Wrong assumption bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by rex444(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Surprisingly, many of us fall victim for this.... but simple thing in relationship these days, guys withold your money, girls hold whatever it is you bring to the table( y'all know what I mean) and if you both can still have a healthy friendship then feel free to give her what you think she needs , she will be a keeper but if not, move on .... remember giving is a free will thing

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2019
where is lalasticlala?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by braveboy64(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2019
It isn't an easy task to be a man that was why Bobrisky left

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Florblu(f): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2019
And they are all forming hard man.

So where are the guys whose heart has been shattered or you people just scream " women are scam/scum" in vain?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by womenareapes: 7:17am On Aug 28, 2019
ashewoboy:
guys, ladies have been the ones saying guys use and dump them. meanwhile they also do the same to guys. it is just that guys don't come out on social media to reply these cases.

A lady you have been dating for like two years would leave you for another just because you are not ready for marriage. she would say you should hurry up. she is looking for a man with plenty money. ladies like to play victims. she would use you to buy sharwarma, use you as her driver, use you for her lunch, use you to pay her bills, use you for subscription and others. all in the anticipation of sex. when it is now time, she would say she sees you as a friendcheesy.
I never give black naija women 1% of my heart!

I use and dump those idiots with just 200 naira suya undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2019
womenareapes:

Na which kind girl you dey Bleep with 200 naira suya? From wetin you write, I'm sure you are in your early 20s.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Texman21:
maybe u look like the rock.

it is not my handwriting
I trusted you with my secret angry time to eradicate you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Texman21: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
I trusted you with my secret angry time to eradicate you.
u can try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Texman21:
u can try
I like where this is going

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Rukkydelta(f): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2019
I once used and dump a boy cheesy
He taught me phy111 cos of him I had B in the course that 50% of my course mates failed kiss
After his teaching job I didn't still agree to date him grin

Well, that's a pretty lie
Just check my signature please

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by revson: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
I am somewhat a newbie to the world of intimate relationship; and that is not because of my inability to hold down a lady but due to the fact that I am too scared to start one with the slew of bitter experiences both sexes are recounting daily. I have gone on a couple of dates but would hit off once it starts getting too serious

I once had a lady I had interest in but because of this sort of "calculated loving and romance" that is sadly gaining ascendancy, I was too scared to continue with the " love talk" as the last thing I would want at this point is a "love and affection go bad"!

Hopefully, I will join in the party someday as the boy is fast becoming a man and would need a queen to support him on the throne.

My candid suggestion is that we should slow down on this "love with your brain propaganda" as it has done to the world of romance more harm than good, often times, making its victims insensitive and at worse, a monster!

My humble submission!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Interesting topic. cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by womenareapes: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
condemn:

Na which kind girl you dey Bleep with 200 naira suya? From wetin you write, I'm sure you are in your early 20s.

Hi!

I'm actually 10 years old undecided

Ode

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
revson:
I am somewhat a newbie to the world of intimate relationship; and that is not because of my inability to hold down a lady but due to the fact that I am too scared to start one with the slew of bitter experiences both sexes are recounting daily. I have gone on a couple of dates but would hit off once it starts getting too serious

I once had a lady I had interest in but because of this sort of "calculated loving and romance" that is sadly gaining ascendancy, I was too scared to continue with the " love talk" as the last thing I would want at this point is a "love and affection go bad"!

Hopefully, I will join in the party someday as the boy is fast becoming a man and would need a queen to support him on the throne.

My candid suggestion is that we should slow down on this "love with your brain propaganda" as it has done to the world of romance more harm than good, often times, making its victims insensitive and at worse, a monster!

My humble submission!

To survive, one need to love with brain now. When you love with all your heart and get fvck up, na to drink sniper remain.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
womenareapes:

Who even sells 200naira suya? Must you expose your filthy poverty ridden self here?

Didirin

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating / My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.