Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

20 Startup Business Ideas Investment With Little Or No Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20 Startup Business Ideas Investment With Little Or No Capital (816 Views)

How To Cut Costs Of Your Startup Business / How To Manage A Startup Business Growth / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Startup Business Ideas Investment With Little Or No Capital by Cephalo(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tons of startup businesses are available that you can start with little or no capital. The ability to develop them depends on your business and management skills. Among the businesses I will be listing in this article, I have seen people making a lot of profit while some people fail at them.

Any prospective entrepreneur or businessman must make sure he/she consider some factors before setting up a business.

Availability of market
Strategic location (for offline business)
Business Plan (no matter how small the company may look)
Market research/competitor analysis
After all this set and done, you can proceed with your business setup

Here are startup businesses you can set up with little capital both online and offline.

Recharge Card Printing and selling
Recharge card business has become very easy to sell as technology is getting more advanced. Many sites now give access to get recharge codes for printing for a price. This has, however, made everything easier for recharge card sellers and intending ones. You can start a recharge card selling business with just N10,000

Data Reselling business
I have a complete guide on how to start data reselling business in Nigeria that can be useful in starting a business life seeking data. We have top sellers in this game that have raked a lot of money. Meanwhile, the demand for it is still high. The best thing about this business is that you don’t need a shop or location to start. You can start with your mobile phone, data connection and just N1,000

Dry Cleaning
With the right planning and execution, beginning a dry-cleaning business is very profitable across the globe. Make sure you get a strategic location and all materials needed for the business. Also, do not forget the necessary skills in doing this. Though the equipment to start this business on a large scale is expensive, you can still begin to small without this equipment, but it will be tasking.

Video Skits
The expanding rate of internet across the globe has also given rise to many online businesses in which YouTube is one major part. YouTube is the second most used search engine in the world, and people are using that opportunity to make money with funny video skits. You can make money when your YouTube Channel hits limelight of specific number views and users subscribed to your channel. Google AdSense, Affiliate Marketing and Sponsored Ads are some of the ways you can make money

Car Wash Business
Please note that this can only work in an industrial area where people do not have the luxury of time to wash their cars. Just like other skills, car wash business also requires basic knowledge and skills. Make sure you acquire those skills before diving into it

Poultry Business
The demand for meat and chicken is a daily demand. Agricultural business is an industry where millions are being made. It is reported that foreign investors are now investing in the poultry business in Africa. My advice for you is that you need to be patient get the required skills before embarking on the journey

Real Estate Contractor
Houses are everywhere; students are looking for accommodation, workers are transferred and looking for housing, many other people want to buy a piece of land to build their beautiful dreamed house and so on. Real Estate business has been a lucrative business right from time and is still one. Do your extensive market research, setup up your shop in a good location, and start.

Freelance Writing
Let me call it the king of online business. Writing services are needed everywhere. We are in an information age, that makes writing business a hot cake. All you need to do is to have a portfolio, set up an account in freelance writing websites like Upwork and Fiverr, bid for jobs and there you go.

Mini Importation Business
Like its name implies “mini.” Importing of light goods from other countries for sale here in Nigeria. Goods imported through mini importation are clothes, shoes, bags, phone accessories and so on. You buy these goods in bulk and sell it in retail format. Read the complete guide on how to start mini importation here

Graphic Design and Prints
The first impression of any company is the logo or branding. Graphics design services are evergreen. Learn how to design graphics, might be a logo, stationery, flyers, magazine, and so on. Get a portfolio website like Behance and upload your creative works there for people to view. Submit proposals and do some promotions online

Web Design Agency
Websites are crucial to building an online presence. All companies need a website to thrive online. Knowing how to design websites is a great gin and a business you can kick off with little capital. But, make sure you get a website to showcase your portfolio

Digital Marketing Agency
The digital world is expanding. Digital marketing has taken over the age of traditional marketing. Starting a digital marketing agency requires a little capital. I started my digital marketing agency without having an office. Till now, I work remotely, and it has paid off. Make your brand your first customer.

Raw Food Seller
The basic needs of an individual include shelter and food. Fresh food is a daily demand from millions of Nigeria. If you start selling rice, yam, beans, groundnut oil, etc. with excellent packaging. You are surely on the road of making a good fortune out of it

Fashion Designer
As mentioned earlier, shelter is one of the basic needs of human. Everybody wants to look good, and that is where fashion designing key in. Get a lovely location with a shop, draw a business plan, and make sure you have done your market research. Then kick-off

Courier Service Business
The advent of eCommerce business gave more credence to courier business in Nigeria. As a courier business company, you will transport the required goods to preferable address. You can liaise with transport individuals or companies if you can’t get a means of transport for the primary time

Event Planning
I was pondering on the increasing rate of events centre recently when I went to an event. Events are happening every day, ranging from conferences and wedding to entertainment and burial events. Get required skills in managing events and market your self or give the job to an expert to market for you.

Photography
Who doesn’t like creating art? Photography as it is a creative art, it’s also a memory. Photography services increasing rate is directly proportional to the increase rate of events. The services of photographers are needed daily in activities and some personal jobs. You can also start with little capital; some people lend camera to photographers for cash

Logistics Business
Do the dirty work for people. I didn’t mean killing someone. I mean those works like transportation, moving properties from one location to another. You need to work with some transportation or courier services to make your job easier.

Blogging
My passion for a long time, I have been blogging for years, and I never regret doing so. You can start blogging with your phone and data connection. Along the way, every other thing will fall in place. But, make sure there is a passion before going into it. Through blogging, you can make money through affiliate marketing, Google AdSense, sponsored ads, sponsored posts and so on

Baking
This must make the list. Cakes, desserts, pastries are also in high demand. Do your market survey, get a lovely location and the required skills then kick-off.

There are other businesses you can also start with little capital are snail business, snack making, soap making and so on

Check
www.ngbusinesscoach.com for more content like this
Re: 20 Startup Business Ideas Investment With Little Or No Capital by dollytino4real(f): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
op, pls throw some light on oil biz if u know
Re: 20 Startup Business Ideas Investment With Little Or No Capital by LadyEsther: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR HAND? - LEARN GRAPHIC DESIGN WITH YOUR PHONE IN TWO DAYS!

I'm sure you remember the story of Moses and the people of Isreal.
After God asked him that important question, it turned out that Mr. Moses had just a staff, which was used in saving a nation.

Now, I ask you, what do you have in your hand?
Okay. Go on. I'm listening. Good. Brilliant. Perfect.

I'm sure most of us have our phone, if not we won't be able to read this. If not for this same phone, I won't be able to write what you're reading.

Someone reading this post is holding a smart phone that he recharges every week, yet he's yet to discover other ways he can make cool cash with the same phone.

Look! I don't even have the capacity to exhaust the things you can do with your phone apart from answering calls, chatting and posting pictures.
I will give you a clue. What's the most important App in your phone and what do you do with it?
------------------------------------------
Dear Readers,
Have you heard about the 2 days graphic design class?
If not, check my last post and also the flier under this post for details.

I will love to see you there.
Feel free to share to your friends�
Thank you!

Re: 20 Startup Business Ideas Investment With Little Or No Capital by Cormung: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2019

Video Skits
The expanding rate of internet across the globe has also given rise to many online businesses in which YouTube is one major part. YouTube is the second most used search engine in the world, and people are using that opportunity to make money with funny video skits. You can make money when your YouTube Channel hits limelight of specific number views and users subscribed to your channel. Google AdSense, Affiliate Marketing and Sponsored Ads are some of the ways you can make money

This one is quite attracting I must admit. As far as I know, it's not that hard and expensive to promote your youtube channel but the revenue can be huge. If you do collaborations, buy youtube views when needed, try to get some traffic from other social media, I think that it's possible to make your channel really popular in about a year doing it as a side-project.
Re: 20 Startup Business Ideas Investment With Little Or No Capital by Cephalo(m): 2:14am On Aug 29, 2019
dollytino4real:
op, pls throw some light on oil biz if u know
Don't get you Ma
Re: 20 Startup Business Ideas Investment With Little Or No Capital by Cephalo(m): 2:15am On Aug 29, 2019
Cormung:

This one is quite attracting I must admit. As far as I know, it's not that hard and expensive to promote your youtube channel but the revenue can be huge. If you do collaborations, buy youtube views when needed, try to get some traffic from other social media, I think that it's possible to make your channel really popular in about a year doing it as a side-project.
Very well
Re: 20 Startup Business Ideas Investment With Little Or No Capital by Cephalo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Are You For Real? Fully Furnished Houses In Cotonou. For How Much? / How To Prevent Your Clickbank Acount From Being Banned. / l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.