Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student (43187 Views)

Police Arrest Three Policemen For Killing Wedding Guest In Imo State (Photo) / Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Ebije1:
with the high level of insecurity, all they were out to do was look for who would satisfy them sexually. only God will save us from our so called security forces.
ONLY GOD WILL SAVE US CREW
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Bigpat: 12:53am On Aug 28, 2019
I dont blame d lady but d Police,every body already knows d Police attitude towards their men,even if the allegation could be wrong,they dont stand up for them,unlike others organisations that protects their own,not allowing the public to subject their men to media trial,they prefer to expose them to be ridiculed unknown to dem no one wil praise d Police authority,rather d entire Police ar seen as bad,dat is y dis lady can com up wit a story,story dat did not align wit d first story of her being drunk & on a motorbike,just to attract public sympathy,all of a sudden she is from the church,Police if nobody likes u y dont u like urself,b ur brodas keeper,wen pple c d love within d force,nobndy can penetrate u wit flimsy allegations,physical attack or killings from d public or sister agencies.There ar bad eggs in d Police,no doubt, so it is evry where,in d family,organisations,worship houses.Equally I dont encourage or support officers who involve themselves in offences they ar suppose to protect us from
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by imitateMe(m): 1:07am On Aug 28, 2019
capitalzero:

is that a reasonable reason to assault her?
Ask the officers. It's better to avoid problems than question them
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by imitateMe(m): 1:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Guest007:

Some nairalanders will never shock me... so because of earings she must be at fault! surprise and shock me by not condoning evil and protecting evil doers by all means necessary! An ear ring is the reason why she deserves this? not the fact that you should demand more from your government officials but an extra ear ring
You may as well do what she did and see if you'd be lucky to be alive. What's my own sef..
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 28, 2019
imitateMe:

You may as well do what she did and see if you'd be lucky to be alive. What's my own sef..

you think we all live in a zoo grin grin grin
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Passionate888: 1:35am On Aug 28, 2019
dododawa1:
we will hear d part 2 tomorrow from police.
the Nigerian police official statement was that she was drunk.
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by jacksol(m): 1:54am On Aug 28, 2019
CONTACTSAMSUNG:
grin grin

Who knows the truth, maybe due to the wrong dent on the police name............. She wants to use it against them

But who knows??

I'm not in anyway supporting rape or anything related to that

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics
That's a most insensitive - and idiotic - thing to say. You'd rather believe the police version that the girl was drunk and that's how she got the injuries?
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by olisaEze(m): 1:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Just negodu how the Nigerian youth thinks and ask yourselves why any right thinking developed country would want people with this sort of mentality living amongst them?

It’s not about her dressing, or how many ear piercings she’s got, how late in the day it was, or if she was even drunk! Why in God’s green earth would all these lame *ss psycho reasons matter to you when a woman in her own country for that matter, gets beaten up by policemen that are supposed to make her feel safe on sighting them? What do you now expect the robbers to do if the police at this rate keeps taking over their jobs!?

Hey all of you FTC youths up there slut-shaming this young lady and justifying this brutal act are just shamelessly foolish! You want to hear from the police’s side before u decide if she deserved to be brutalized or not? How low can we get in this country, even the scum in the lowest pond are hiding their faces in shame at the depths of low some of u now inhabit!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Shaggap: 2:15am On Aug 28, 2019
damosade:
One sided story,, I fear lady with 2 or more earings
true
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by notoriousbabe: 2:35am On Aug 28, 2019
Useless country
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by paparazzi1987(m): 3:23am On Aug 28, 2019
imitateMe:
You line up three earrings for ear like olosho dey waka for night in Akure...wetin you expect?

If you didn't give them the impression that you're a slut, they wouldn't force you to have sex with them - let's face the fact here; especially considering the kind of animals we have in the security force.

Secondly, the manner with which you rebuffed them definitely aggravated them into beating you.
Learn to be wise when it comes to life and death issues.
My daughters must be wise.

Oloriburuku ni iyalayae embarassed
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by madenigga(m): 3:25am On Aug 28, 2019
DeeStarks:
I'm not getting this thing right...Is this exactly how and where it happened as written in the former news about this??
I thought twas written that the girl was drunk and some others angry
the way d girl dressed and the way she was talking i doubt if she was drunk.
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by tafat: 3:49am On Aug 28, 2019
pleas what is the government doing on issues like these? why isn't anything done about it
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by WarriFirstBorn(m): 4:11am On Aug 28, 2019
CONTACTSAMSUNG:
grin grin

Who knows the truth, maybe due to the wrong dent on the police name............. She wants to use it against them

But who knows??

You are a very big fool. After writing those rubbish, you still had the mind to advertise your rubbish business. I hope you have female family members, right?

Electronics kee you there.
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:21am On Aug 28, 2019
Ebije1:
with the high level of insecurity, all they were out to do was look for who would satisfy them sexually. only God will save us from our so called security forces.

Now we need safety from our supposed-to-be protectors.

This is getting dangerous
This is getting interesting
This is getting dangerously interesting.
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by godquality: 4:46am On Aug 28, 2019
CONTACTSAMSUNG:
grin grin

But who knows??

This is beside the point. The question that should be on everyone's lips is... What offence will another human commit to warrant such brutality and violence? Not who knows the truth ..

1 Like

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Oosa4sure: 5:12am On Aug 28, 2019
The way you dress say much about you, but even if she's a slot it's not enough to be brutalised when she hasn't commit any crime, police should try to comport themselves and should not loose thier temperament at a little provocation, I think justice will be served on all parties
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Originalsly: 5:14am On Aug 28, 2019
imitateMe:
You line up three earrings for ear like olosho dey waka for night in Akure...wetin you expect?

If you didn't give them the impression that you're a slut, they wouldn't force you to have sex with them - let's face the fact here; especially considering the kind of animals we have in the security force.

Secondly, the manner with which you rebuffed them definitely aggravated them into beating you.

Even if she were a prostitute .... is that what the Police should be doing? Bro... it is people with your kind mentality that give Police the power to abuse their power without fear of consequences. If your mother happens to wear something that the Police believe she is a prostitute .... and sexually assault her ... I hope you'll be back here to blame her.

1 Like

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by demoBaba: 5:27am On Aug 28, 2019
I don't subscriber to this fat lie.
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by BrokenCock: 5:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Edithfavourite:

Watch Video
https://zenithnaija.com/i-was-assaulted-by-policemen-for-refusing-them-sex-brutalised-futa-student/
matters like this should be reported in Force HQ Abuja. the media won't do much. you need to follow up this matter and Sue the NPF . if u need help, visit the Human Rights Radio Abuja
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by scherzo247: 6:02am On Aug 28, 2019
godquality:
This is beside the point. The question that should be on everyone's lips is... What offence will another human commit to warrant such brutality and violence? Not who knows the truth ..
Just take a look at your rubbish signature let me ask you if its happened your Junior sister you say the same thing man
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by uhalauju(f): 6:04am On Aug 28, 2019
imitateMe:

My Dear, her earring piercings as an excuse isn't good enough to warrant such treatment. Even if she was a prostitute/sex hawker, she still has the right to choose who to sell sex to or not without been assaulted.
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by crystalodd: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Todays game is Available Just Call or WhatsApp
070--8588--4203
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Onarabu: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Kendumazy:
Maybe because of the double piercing earrings she has, the police thought she's a prostitute. It's well.

Multiple piercing self.
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by tunjiajayi: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2019
damosade:

You would live good and long. Amen.
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by anonymuz(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2019
damosade:
you mean she's a potential olosho grin
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Adukpe19(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2019
bro4u:
Anyday you don't get to read anything stupid, wicked, inhumane or funny about the Nigerian Police just know Jesus is at the bus stop heading to Nigeria.

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2019
Someone was raped there recently and the Policeman claimed he has mental problem.
Why are they there at all?

Walking alone at night in desolate area is risky, since the students know, they should try and avoid moving about at night.
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by pyro62(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Stupid police.. Sorry girl, they will never taste your honeypot in their stupid life..
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by kindlyheart: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2019
I am nothing trying to judge her but with the number of piercings on her ears, one or the police can easily mistake her for a seller. You get addressed the way you dress.
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by neeyor88: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm. May God help us o. May be she should try to reduce those ear rings to one, you're addressed the way you're dressed. They thought she was one of those olo.... girls.
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Those ones are beasts.

They are always right.

Chai..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Hits Boy In Rivers State (Photos) / Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.