Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student (43185 Views)

Police Arrest Three Policemen For Killing Wedding Guest In Imo State (Photo) / Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by monarch101(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2019
Her mode of dressing shouldn't justify the policemen demanding for sex, this is 2019
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Bigfishlee45(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2019
maybe we will start using thugs and armed rubbers to start securing us against Nigerian police
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by TheQuirkyPen993: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2019
CONTACTSAMSUNG:
grin grin

Who knows the truth, maybe due to the wrong dent on the police name............. She wants to use it against them

But who knows??

I'm not in anyway supporting rape or anything related to that

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

After a soldier raped that akungba girl, I won't advise any woman to follow any uniformed man anywhere. But idiots like won't see this.

1 Like

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2019
What Do You Expect With A 3 Ear Holes Looking Like Jezebel.... They Sure Will Treat You Based On Your Appearance
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by godquality: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2019
scherzo247:

Just take a look at your rubbish signature let me ask you if its happened your Junior sister you say the same thing man
first did you read what i posted? Ok you did. Good. Now, did you understood what you read? If you did then this gibberish above won't have been written. How you take pass exams i no know.
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by josite: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
sex or no sex.did the policemen assaulted her or not if they do,they must be dismissed and charged to court
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by GreatLion(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ladies and their frame up statement....
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:

You are a very big fool. After writing those rubbish, you still had the mind to advertise your rubbish business. I hope you have female family members, right?

Electronics kee you there.

I won't come here to rant bro, I believe you read good and comprehend

I'd advise you to read again, I bet you.... You might want to modify your post

I pray that electronics kee you there grin grin
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
jacksol:

That's a most insensitive - and idiotic - thing to say. You'd rather believe the police version that the girl was drunk and that's how she got the injuries?

Uncle I wasn't in anyway supporting the police, I was just trying to be rational here

My brother anything can happen, that's why you'd have to be logical in placing things like this

I basically don't support rape or the police form of injustice

Please cool cool
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

You're a fool...

A video of those police officers was made while her face was covered in blood ... You obviously didn't see the video but you can open your dirty gutter to say nonsense

Obviously I didn't see the video

But if you're a judge, you'd be killed by now because you lack foresight

Please express yourself with_out using curse word, you might not be lucky next time bro
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nostradamus:
knowing the type of police force Nigeria is burdened with,i'd rather believe that girl than believe the police.

Don't you believe that naija police are capable of raping inmates(they're even capable of doing worst)?

Oga off me already grin grin grin grin grin

Please if you can check very well I wasn't in support of them

I don't Trust these koti!!!!!!!!!!

The police is not my friend cool
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
francisisking:
I pray the same thing happen to ur loved ones or someone close to you.

Just the way it'd happen to your daughters and your daughter's daughter since you don't have power of comprehending written words....

Keep on being unfortunate as you've always being
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
BabylonCruise:

God punish you and your signature.....Animal.

Thank God you're not God

I pray the real God gives you a better vision and power to understand
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by francisisking: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
CONTACTSAMSUNG:

Just the way it'd happen to your daughters and your daughter's daughter since you don't have power of comprehending written words....

Keep on being unfortunate as you've always being
u talk like a fool... with every evidence starring at u all u cud say is the thrash u wrote.

1 Like

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2019
francisisking:
u talk like a fool... with every evidence starring at u all u cud say is the thrash u wrote.

I might reply you only if you could write like a responsible boy and stop the use of abbreviations
Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Thickvoice11: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2019
Igbalaoluwa:
I have replied you on your post yesterday. Come to uch Ibadan asap. Please do not rake it lightly. The ent surgeons here will need to assess you
thanks I have emailed you
Please kindly reply I don't really know anywhere in ib

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Method In Which SCAMMERS Defraud Unsuspecting Nigerians / Stray Bullet Hits Boy In Rivers State (Photos) / Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.