Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,143 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

How To Buy Domain Name Very Cheap Using Domain King With Picture (myeduposts) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Buy Domain Name Very Cheap Using Domain King With Picture (myeduposts) (606 Views)

Xmas Bonus Buy Domain Name And Hosting 2,250naira / Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself / What Is The Most Prefered Nigeria Bank ATM To Buy Domain Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Domain Name Very Cheap Using Domain King With Picture (myeduposts) by myeduposts: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
A lot of people have asked me how to buy a domain for a blog, some thought its cost thousands to buy a domain name ad the like......
I have decided to drop this post that will help alot of bloggers to buy a domain name for their blog on a very cheaper rate.
Follow the step by step process below for further instruction.

How to Register Your Domain Name
To register your Domain Name with DomainKing.NG you need to follow the following steps:

1. Visit DomainKing.NG
Visit domainking.ng to search your domain name

2. Search your Domain Name that you want to register:
In the Search Here box enter your Domain Name that you want to register and also select your preferred Domain Extension or tld (like .com, .net, .com.ng etc.) and then click on "Search" button.

For more details click: https://www.myeduposts.com.ng/2019/08/how-to-buy-domain-name-using-domain.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Industrial Attachment / How To Easily Set Up Google Analytics Stats Dashboards On Wordpress / Charge 100-200k Per Website. **powerful Strategy I Use Now** Works 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.