Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? (2363 Views)

CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
So guys how do I intelligently bypass this question without ruining the relationship. Some will even go ahead and ask why do you love me as if I said I love them.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
. still waiting, 'tis night.
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Christiano25(m): 3:52am On Aug 28, 2019
Lol
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Christiano25:
Lol
Is this an answer?
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2019

Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simply dont encourage her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Just say you love YouTube. Always try to evade and answer something else but never ever answer this question directly. It's a trap.
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by WaywardSon(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Take control, set the rules of engagement. Let it be known that you're just after canal pleasure. This will save you from unnecessary wahala.

If she's still clueless and asks then tell her the truth. Don't lie and no matter what happens or how sweet her honeypot is don't tell her you love her if you really don't. That's a mortal sin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by ubunja(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
tensazangetsu20:
Just say you love YouTube. Always try to evade and answer something else but never ever answer this question directly. It's a trap.
lmfao. I love You........ Tube.
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
tell me more please.
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
[
tensazangetsu20:
yeah it a huge trap, I can imagine myself saying

ubunja:
lmfao. I love You........ Tube.

She laughs then she talks in a more serious tone 'do you love me or you just wasting my time?'
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Then don't date someone who will ask.

Go for slayqueens and prostitutes.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
WaywardSon:
Take control, set the rules of engagement. Let it be known that you're just after canal pleasure. This will save you from unnecessary wahala.

If she's still clueless and asks then tell her the truth. Don't lie and no matter what happens or how sweet her honeypot is don't tell her you love her if you really don't. That's a mortal sin
this is not a honeypot relationship. This is a like a romeo, Juliet romantic relationship where the girl wanna make sure she is not into the wrong person. Tell her you don't love her, the relationship dies instantly.
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
Then don't date someone who will ask.
Like seriously?

Go for slayqueens and prostitutes.
Okay, I do not seek honey pots, honey comb or whatever you guys call it. Maybe I do a little but it not the main purpose of the relationship. And I can never go that low for slay queen let alone prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Chimezie198(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Whether you tell her that you love or not , breakup wey go happen go still happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Do you love me? You: Yes, It is not love.
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by missjo(f): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
It's really as simple as this. These guys are fond of leading innocent naive girls on with chummy chummy behavior & getting her all mushy mushy, then go on to complain when she starts asking that sort of question
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Cockanfanta:
Like seriously?

Okay, I do not seek honey pots, honey comb or whatever you guys call it. Maybe I do a little but it not the main purpose of the relationship. And I can never go that low for slay queen let alone prostitutes.
Lol you don't sound like one ready for commitment, dreading words of affirmation like'i love you ' is a pointer/confirmation to that assertion so it leaves one to wonder what you are doing with a lady whose love language is words of affirmation.

Lol I gave you three options, be with a lady with other love language exclude the one you dread, or be with a slay queen whose love language will likely be gifts Or be with a prostitute who doesn't want/value commitment either.

I wish you no harm bro, just a piece of advice from a heart that cares. grin grin
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Chimezie198:
Whether you tell her that you love or not , breakup wey go happen go still happen.
At least, I would have achieve what I what to achieve.
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
KinzyeWriter:
Do you love me?
You: Yes, It is not love.
I don't understand the 'it not love' part..
Anyway thanks for helping out.
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
missjo:

It's really as simple as this. These guys are fond of leading innocent naive girls on with chummy chummy behavior & getting her all mushy mushy, then go on to complain when she starts asking that sort of question
Okat, I don't need this kind of comment here.
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by missjo(f): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Cockanfanta:
Okat, I don't need this kind of comment here.
How is what u need my problem playboy¿
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Cockanfanta:
this is not a honeypot relationship. This is a like a romeo, Juliet romantic relationship where the girl wanna make sure she is not into the wrong person. Tell her you don't love her, the relationship dies instantly.

So you don't want the relationship to die instantly, it's not a honeypot relationship, and you don't love her, so what exactly do you want from her?
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2019

I wish you no harm bro, just a piece of advice from a heart that cares. grin grin
That so nice! smiley
MariaLavina:
be with a slay queen whose love language will likely be gifts Or be with a prostitute who doesn't want/value commitment either.

Scrap those two I have no money to spend on whores

Lol I gave you three options, be with a lady with other love language exclude the one you dread
You don't understand I really want this girl. Not desperate tho.
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
missjo:

How is what u need my problem playboy¿
Girl you're on my thread and I'm like the Lord here. So stop derailing. It an order not a request.
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Cockanfanta:

That so nice! smiley

Scrap those two I have no money to spend on whores
You don't understand I really want this girl. Not desperate tho.
If you really want and love her, you shouldn't have a problem sacrificing those words for her.

Wait self, you no get money to offer, you no get good words to offer. Wetin you dey look for in relationship?undecided
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by missjo(f): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Cockanfanta:
Girl you're on my thread and I'm like the Lord here. So stop derailing. It an order not a request.
What buffoonery is this?cheesy
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Chimezie198(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Cockanfanta:
At least, I would have achieve what I what to achieve.
if na to say I love you go make you achieve what you want, carry go
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

So you don't want the relationship to die instantly, it's not a honeypot relationship, and you don't love her, so what exactly do you want from her?
what if I say I'm just toying around for fun. :-/
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
If you really want and love her, you shouldn't have a problem sacrificing those words for her.

Wait self, you no get money to offer, you no get good words to offer. Wetin you dey look for in relationship?undecided
I don't love her. I can't even love any girl, it like a sin. I just use relationships as a tool. wink
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
missjo:

What buffoonery is this?cheesy
can you please do me a favour of adding 1700 to 88.
It won't kill you I promise.
Re: How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? by Cockanfanta: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Chimezie198:
if na to say I love you go make you achieve what you want, carry go
God forbid! even jokingly sef!
Okay wait I can say it as a joke. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men And Women Read Carefully!!! / Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. / Before you sleep with that babe, Check this out.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.