Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) (2023 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud / Rochas Okorocha's Road Construction In Owerri (Pictured) / FEC Approves N15.73 Billion Road Project In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by Odinceblog1: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2019
The governor of Imo state, Emeka Ihedioha, has flagged off the construction of 13.5bn rural road project.

The World Bank assisted Rural Access and Mobility Project (RAMP) include 380.7 kilometers of rural road across the 27 Local Government Areas of the state.

Speaking at the flag off at Onuimo, Isu and Mbaitoli LGAs of the state, Governor Ihedioha assured the readiness of his administration to partner development agencies for the betterment of the state.

The governor said he approved the swift payment of the counterpart fund to activate the project upon assumption of office.

The Imo no one citizen who decried the poor states of roads in the state said the project will boost Agriculture and socio-economic development in the state and reduce rural urban migration.

In his words, “As soon we assumed office, the RAMP project attracted our attention, and so came under review. Our task teams and committees analyzed the program and its processes, and being satisfied with its objectives, immediately ratified it, then provided the necessary approvals and directives therein including updating payments of counterpart funds.”

He continued, “As a State, and indeed as a person, we are particularly grateful to the two (2) institutions that have made today possible – The World Bank and the AFD (the French Development Bank). As a policy of State, we will continue, as a matter of fact to intensify our engagements with the development partners and multi-lateral institutions, in order to leverage on their pedigree.”

The governor revealed his administration’s intention to revive the Imo Rural Roads Maintenance Agency (IRROMA), to ensure that no part of Imo State rural areas remained inaccessible due to bad roads.

See More photos

https://odinceblog.com/ihedioha-commisions-n13-5-billion-road-construction-in-imo-state-photos/

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2019
I taught u guys said Rochas milk the state dry. Lobatan ninu mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by NGpatriot: 1:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Where is the N13 5 billion commissioned road?.

Propaganda unlimited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by eddieguru(m): 1:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Them just dey wear helmet like say na den won do the labour. ....mtcheeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by Makaveli1166(m): 1:37am On Aug 28, 2019
Big scam... Nigeria is doomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by Paxie55: 3:46am On Aug 28, 2019
NGpatriot:
Where is the N13 5 billion commissioned road?.

Propaganda unlimited
eddieguru:
Them just dey wear helmet like say na den won do the labour. ....mtcheeeeew
Makaveli1166:
Big scam... Nigeria is doomed.
You frustrated brownies should keep off anything Igbo. Have you seen any Igbo meddle in your state affairs? I wonder why so much bitterness embedded in a people. Very wicked and bitter set of people, no wonder you people's facial looks and heart look the same

At op, yes!! He did it, he commissioned rural roads in Imo state!! Imo people both in our land and diaspora are happy!!
Ga na n'iru nwa Chineke.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by 1shortblackboy: 4:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Paxie55:

You frustrated brownies should keep off anything Igbo. Have you seen any Igbo meddle in your state affairs? I wonder why so much bitterness embedded in a people. Very wicked and bitter set of people, no wonder you people's facial looks and heart look the same

At op, yes!! He did it, he commissioned rural roads in Imo state!! Imo people both in our land and diaspora are happy!!
Ga na n'iru nwa Chineke.
flagged off not commissioned. stop being so tribalistic. if i ask you to mention one specific thing a yoruba person did to you that you hate them so much i bet you wont be able to mention any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by Paxie55: 4:38am On Aug 28, 2019
1shortblackboy:
flagged off not commissioned. stop being so tribalistic. if i ask you to mention one specific thing a yoruba person did to you that you hate them so much i bet you wont be able to mention any
Biko mechie eze ule.
Wetin concern me with una matter? You people should learn to mind your business, it's as simple as A B C.

The ones talking bad about My state governor should face their poohole and leave my state for us.

Why attacking the man so much if not due to hatred? Mind your business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by kingdomexploits(m): 4:39am On Aug 28, 2019
governor ihedioha only flagged off 13.5b naira rural roads projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by 1shortblackboy: 4:45am On Aug 28, 2019
Paxie55:

Biko mechie eze ule.
Wetin concern me with una matter? You people should learn to mind your business, it's as simple as A B C.

The ones talking bad about My state governor should face their poohole and leave my state for us.

Why attacking the man so much if not due to hatred? Mind your business.
your state and governor is in nigeria every nigerian is free to comment on the happenings in your state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by Dsgraphiks(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Interesting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 28, 2019
Congrats
Hope you will work more than your predecessors, let the work begin, the people are solidly behind you.

Verified WeChat and Alipay wallet available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by cdqyehyeh(m): 6:44am On Aug 28, 2019
Paxie55:

Ga na n'iru nwa Chineke.
Then if i dont keep off what are you going to do, its Nigeria we are talking about as a Nigerian is there problem with that, if u dont want me to comment on matters like this pls kindly remove imo state from Nigeria Map/Nigeria state.
Stay there, keep letting tribalism reduce your mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by itsme01: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2019
shocked

380 km of road at 13.5 billion

This one na thief ooo a kilometer of road is estimated to cost roughly N30m now N30m * 380.7km

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by zeromeridian: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Afonja will not sleep over Igbo matter.
This people are enemy of progress.

As an Idoma citizen, l love Biafra, l love lgbo people.
The are so courageous and fealess even in the face of death. I support IPOB wholely and I support whatever lPOB is doing.

Ihedioha is the kind of Leader lgbos want.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by foolbuster: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Na wa ooo since 1999 the only development these governors know is road construction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by eddieguru(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Paxie55:

Ga na n'iru nwa Chineke.
it seems you don't think before you type shit

besides, I'm a South southerner so I don't hate igbos...so stop saying shits undecided
Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by Ikengawo: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
nobody black and make a road? lol
Re: Ihedioha Commissions N13.5 Billion Road Construction In Imo State (photos) by Babyface33: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Paxie55:

Ga na n'iru nwa Chineke.
You can't come online wit lies and u expect us 2 keep quite. You can share ur lies with ur localities, a life of pains and shame u guys hv decided 2 live under becos of hatred. We all know dat ur gov is playing politics wit ur future but u choose 2 defend him.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates His Brother On His Birthday (photo) / BREAKING! Boko Haram: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy / Day Shaibu, Oshiomhole Shed Tears For Obaseki — Imo Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.