Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,222 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man (23861 Views)

Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by LifestyleTonite: 5:51am On Aug 28, 2019
A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to give a reason why side chicks are important to a man in marriage.

https://wotzup.ng/side-chicks-act-like-spare-tires-in-marriage-they-are-very-important-nigerian-man/

7 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 28, 2019
I guess it will also be safe for ur wife to have a spare too. She's a human like u.

290 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by chiommy123(f): 6:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Na you go taya. Just don't give the innocent woman your hiv

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Hian. In Alhaja Don Jasi (Helen Paul) Voice, Things yaff happening ooo
Read my signature

This morning, I was going to read the bible to know what God wants me to say to my online families. I was hoping to hear bible verses or quotes, I heard the Holy Spirit say, Close it and then He said to me repeatedly ---

Take The Stage Lord And Have Your Way.
I'm Just A Vessel & Nothing More.
When You're Done, Please Take The Glory.
I'm Satisfied Just To See You Glorified.

That is someone's heart cry this morning. If you are that person, sing it over and over and over again to the Lord. Let that be your prayers all through today. Tell Him to have his way in your life.

I'm Satisfied, Just To See You Glorified.
Amen!
Good Morning FAM.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by pocohantas(f): 6:42am On Aug 28, 2019
This wouldn't even be a problem at all, if he can be smart enough to factor in the gender distribution/ratio.

That way we don't have anyone crying on SM media when he discovers his wife/gf is another person's spare. But na im type dey jealous and possesive pass.

Men are polygamous in nature, na for another person woman body.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Olalan(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2019
That's stupid

8 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by spongeisback: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Where's the lie? Is not safe oh. As long as the woman also has a side guy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by bukatyne(f): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:
This wouldn't even be a problem at all, if he can be smart enough to factor in the gender distribution/ratio.

That way we don't have anyone crying on SM media when he discovers his wife/gf is another person's spare. But na im type dey jealous and possesive pass.

Men are polygamous in nature, na for another person woman body.

For some strange reason, proponents of male adultery never get it.

11 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2019
SHUT UP

2 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by tofolo(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2019
He has a point thou. angry

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by lonelydora: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Bitter truth, but Oga speak for yourself.

See, having a permanent side-chick ruins a man. Just have fun with any girl (except ashawos that stand at roadside like Casablanca and Mr. Sweet) you can lay your hand on and enjoy her for like 3 days and end the relationship.

Those permanent side-chicks are the ones that cause trouble. They will know your daily schedules and with time they lose respect for you and your wife. They also see it as their right and be demanding heaven and Earth.

With that said, be faithful to your wife. There is no need for side-chick

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2019
correctguy0900:
I guess it will also be safe for ur wife to have a spare too. She's a human like u.

It's a taboo to say such

11 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Yes to fornication no to adultery kiss

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Xisnin(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmn

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by obembet(f): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Best way to deal with wicked boyfriend

If your boyfriend break your heart, don't bear the pain alone. Call him in the midnight tell him you went to hospital to for checkup and ask him why he infected you with HIV and dumped you. End the call that moment, switch off your phone and relax for one corner, open your widow for fresh air and let your ancestors do the remaining fight for you.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Oye4u(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Good morning everyone! Thanks
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Benwems(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Why does the society make it seem it's only men that cheat. Even married women have side guys now. It's a two way thing.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by chiboyjohn: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2019
angry grin
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2019
what is this idiot saying?
is that also applicable to women?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Six6clien(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2019
wow, this guy is quite opinionated. okay ooo

get your own website or blog for 9k only, whatsappp - +234070"630"84171
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by amiibaby(f): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Lol this is so hilarious
obembet:
If your boyfriend break your heart, don't bear the pain alone. Call him in the midnight tell him you went to hospital to for checkup and ask him why he infected you with HIV and dumped you. End the call that moment, switch off your phone and relax for one corner, open your widow for fresh air and let your ancestors do the remaining fight for you.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by banio: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2019
correctguy0900:

If she tries it !!!
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by peacefulhome(f): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2019
If a married woman decide to write such on her page , the world would want to get mad and start calling her all soft of names. Rubbish.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Chrisbeks: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Stick to your wife and stop trying to justify promiscuity

16 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by PureGoldh(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2019
So yOu Don dey promote adultery shey?

Stick tO yOur Wife...na wetin she get na e that other girl get nii.

Sometimes I wonder why we even have to cheat... If yOu are fed up.

Why nOt option in fOr a divorce... But mind yOu even God don't support such.

Let's always learn to respect and control ourselves.

All that glitters is not Actually Gold

7 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Okeyworlu: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2019
U harsh oo...dis is wockedness ....because it's more dan wickedness.
obembet:

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by ken6488(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2019
peacefulhome:
If a married woman decide to write such on her page , the world would want to get mad and start calling her all soft of names. Rubbish.

It is a taboo for women to say such a thing
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by fiercehillz(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Some wives actually don't have any problem with you having a side chick but don't just let their paths cross...always put your family first and never you get the spare tyre pregnant...okrrrrrru

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2019
tofolo:
He has a point thou. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? / Is This What Makes A Marriage? / Trending Babies Names In Your Local Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.