Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigerians Are Known For Scamming Because We Are Smart - Jidenna Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Are Known For Scamming Because We Are Smart - Jidenna Says (354 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Known For Scamming Because We Are Smart - Jidenna Says by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 5:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Nigerian singer Jidenna has claimed that Nigerians are known for fraudulent activities because they are generally smarter than a lot of people.

The “Classic Man” hit maker made this revelation in an interview with the Breakfast Club in the US.

Jidenna who just released his second studio album “85 to Africa” stated that Nigerians are known for scamming not because they are bad people but they are smarter than a lot of people.

He added that Nigerians always want to be the best in everything they do which unfortunately includes hacking.

When asked if he has ever been involved in scamming popularly known as “Yahoo Yahoo”, Jidenna noted that he used to sell cheap jewellery to white kids for high prices and that was the only form of scamming he ever did.

He said:

“I don’t scam na. But yes, I have done a lot of things, I used to sell chains in China Town.

“I do buy some cheap stuffs, cheap female jewelry and sell them high to some high boys in the suburbs.

“I think that was a scam. But I never did the fake relationship thing. Never!”

Re: Nigerians Are Known For Scamming Because We Are Smart - Jidenna Says by Abdul05: 6:35am On Aug 28, 2019
Jide instead of jidenna
Re: Nigerians Are Known For Scamming Because We Are Smart - Jidenna Says by athaboi(f): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Abdul05:
Jide instead of jidenna
. Why?

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Slams DG Of NCAC Who Called Him A ‘national Disgrace’ / "It's All About Leaving The Cage" - Noble Igwe Writes As He Rocks His Sister’s S / Definitely The Best Post For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.