Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) (39583 Views)

Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Gistformant: 6:18am On Aug 28, 2019
The Ekiti State police have arrested a 39-year-old man, Tunmise Abraham, for allegedly killing her landlady, Mrs. Bukola Olanrewaju, after raping her in Ado-Ekiti.

Abraham allegedly murdered the 39-year-old tailor and mother of three on Thursday last week. However, after his arrest, Abraham admitted killing Bukola but denied raping her.

The state Police Commissioner, Mr. Asuquo Amba, said the suspect was arrested at a church in Akure, Ondo State. He said: “The suspect, after committing the offence, ran to Akure. He took refuge in a church and that was where he was arrested.

Confessing that he actually committed the offence, Abraham said he did it out of provocation. The suspect said the deceased had provoked her over disagreement on house rent with her husband, Mr. Raphael Olanrewaju.

Abraham, however, denied the accusation that he raped her to death. According to him, he only hit the victim in the head with a big stick before tying her hands to make her weak during a fisticuff.

He said: “I called her that day that I wanted to leave the house after paying N23,000 in June and this will last till May next. I said that the husband needed to refund part of my money for me to get another apartment, but the woman said that would never happen.

We started the argument and she started calling me names. She abused me by calling me a ‘stammer,’ charlatan and other unprintable names, which angered me. She later held my clothes and I slapped her and pushed her away from me.

The woman now came with a stick and I overpowered her and collected the stick, which I used to hit her on the head and she fell. Upon realising she had died, I became worried and I had to run to a church in Akure for refuge.”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/police-arrest-tenant-who-raped-killed-own-landlady

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by nzeobi(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Always be in charge of your emotions

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Dsgraphiks(m): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2019
All these rapists sef

3 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:30am On Aug 28, 2019
Good morning nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by iamgprince: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2019
nawao noting adamu no go hear 4 dis life
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by aabdul7833: 7:07am On Aug 28, 2019
KAKAKOLA

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2019
Gistformant:
The Ekiti State police have arrested a 39-year-old man, Tunmise Abraham, for allegedly killing her landlady, Mrs. Bukola Olanrewaju, after raping her in Ado-Ekiti.

Abraham allegedly murdered the 39-year-old tailor and mother of three on Thursday last week. However, after his arrest, Abraham admitted killing Bukola but denied raping her.

The state Police Commissioner, Mr. Asuquo Amba, said the suspect was arrested at a church in Akure, Ondo State. He said: “The suspect, after committing the offence, ran to Akure. He took refuge in a church and that was where he was arrested.

Confessing that he actually committed the offence, Abraham said he did it out of provocation. The suspect said the deceased had provoked her over disagreement on house rent with her husband, Mr. Raphael Olanrewaju.

Abraham, however, denied the accusation that he raped her to death. According to him, he only hit the victim in the head with a big stick before tying her hands to make her weak during a fisticuff.

He said: “I called her that day that I wanted to leave the house after paying N23,000 in June and this will last till May next. I said that the husband needed to refund part of my money for me to get another apartment, but the woman said that would never happen.

We started the argument and she started calling me names. She abused me by calling me a ‘stammer,’ charlatan and other unprintable names, which angered me. She later held my clothes and I slapped her and pushed her away from me.

The woman now came with a stick and I overpowered her and collected the stick, which I used to hit her on the head and she fell. Upon realising she had died, I became worried and I had to run to a church in Akure for refuge.”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/police-arrest-tenant-who-raped-killed-own-landlady
she angered you on her own house,
well, stammerers are known for their hot tempered attitude.
they're also known for serving their jail terms accordingly.

35 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2019
The English wen dem take report this issue fit be wetin kill the landlady.

30 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by PureGoldh(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2019
The guy never talk what really happened angry

3 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by itsme01: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2019
angry

see is face like rottened beans...

then why tie her hands, and why were the police thinking you raped her if you never did

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by tikuyo: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2019
This is the double titled guy(rapist & murderer)
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Toscarel: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2019
Dead body no fut comot defend em self, so you can tell all your one sided story, at least you admit to killing her

3 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Officialgarri: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2019
An unfortunate incident. I believe the man. I pray he gets pardoned

8 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Na WA o
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2019
The law should take its full course if found guilty.
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Josh64(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Bloggers and their English ehn! I wondered if the landlady was a he or she or even both at some point. Odiegwu!

5 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Adukpe19(m): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2019
That's the reality of life!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by adefemi007(m): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2019
tragic

meanwhile,
for your graphics work like logo, business card, flyer etc contact me
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by BadAdviser: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2019
plavc8:
I love this kiss
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2019
23 000 for house rent...how?
and you asking of refund...I don't get it.
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Timhigher(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2019
39 years old for nothing...
23k...
even if it's poverty... Shey the guy no fit compose ni...
Damn!
God help us ooo

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by madenigga(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2019
the story sounds true,

women can be annoying at times, then combine that with poverty, then combine that with an annoying woman being your Landlady when you are just an ordinary Okada driver.

She can insult u at the slightest thing.

Then imagine requesting for a refund of your rent, na full blown quarrel be that

9 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by money121(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2019
NCAN ,what is the man's name again?

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by mozona(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2019
but you kill her sha
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Timhigher(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2019
plavc87:
President Buhari is Dead Today so Sad >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/5384772/president-buhari-dead-today-sad
hmmm.
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by wink2015(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Gistformant:

HE SHOULD BE MADE TO FACE JUSTICE.

He should be keeping a date with the HANGMAN !

Somebody that gave you a house to rent and live in you went and murder her.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) / 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue / Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.