Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants (18210 Views)

APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige / 2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List) / Meet The 4 Governorship Aspirants Contesting For The Osun PDP Ticket Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Wickedfacts: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
donphilopus:

I tell you. The most annoying thing is that you'll see the likes of Yarimo celebrating this obvious injustice.

He celebrates this injustice cos he's not cerebral.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Majid1990(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simongm:

Kogites only choice now is PDP, they have more popular and capable candidates. It's crystal clear that APC is a satanic party that doesn't have kogites interest at heart. I think Adams will have sense and correct the bad role Oyegun played in the coronation of Yeye Bello as the Governor of Kogi state. But Adams is following APC evil plan to the letter.

I can see Dino vs Bello laslas

Let Nairalanders decide..
Like for Dino Melaye
Share for Yahaya Bello
the plain truth is that Dino is not saleable he is from the west(okun) an average igala man will never vote any candidate unless he is an eastern part of the state no options yeye Bello return is nonnegotiable is a pity for my dear state..part 2 will be worst
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Danwakae(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Femich18:
What is the criteria for the Screening?

Yaya Bello is trying something funny

If he likes he can buy all the APC members in the state but he cant buy all the electorates in the Governorship election. What am i even saying sef, the people of Kogi state that i know are in a covenant in poverty.

With #500 per voter the election will just be a walk over for him.

With 20k soldiers, 70k policemen, 40k DSS, 100k NSCDC, EFCC, ICPC will storm Kogi in Nov. To re-elect Gov. Yahaya Bello. In Nigeria it's not about the people it's about the POWERS...Highest rigger takes all...Osun, Kano as a case studies.
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Simongm(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Majid1990:
the plain truth is that Dino is not saleable he is from the west(okun) an average igala man will never vote any candidate unless he is an eastern part of the state no options yeye Bello return is nonnegotiable is a pity for my dear state..part 2 will be worst

With the crises rocking Kogi East PDP(Ibro political family vs Wada), I see Dino winning PDPs ticket and with a good running mate from Igala, they will have no better choice than supporting Dino against Yeye bello.
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Dynamo35: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simongm:

With the crises rocking Kogi East PDP(Ibro political family vs Wada), I see Dino winning PDPs ticket and with a good running mate from Igala, they will have no better choice than supporting Dino against Yeye bello.
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by maximilano: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Congratulations to PDP for winning the next Kogi Gov election.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by DrKKK1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
The reality is that Gov Bello will not only win the primary but will also easily wins the gubernatorial elections in November. He is not a performer in terms of infrastructures and staff welfare but he understands the enormity and use of the coveted seat. He is using the seat on the psych of the people very much. If anyone had told me in 2015 when he was canvassing for vote before the primary that he will go this far, I wouldn't believe it. But today he has shown that he had learned the intricacies and will be a maestro in the act by the time he completes the second term.
With God, nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Majid1990(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simongm:

hoping it work that way but very hard Dino can't govern kogi state he can't defeat yahaya Bello I wish usman jibril is in PDP

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by DrKKK1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Those who see PDP as favored are political neophyte and green horns in politics. You people never learn?
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Dynamo35: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Your analysis is on point. Dino will surely pick an igala man as deputy and share vote in ebiraland. Yaya Bello is not loved by his people, the won't go out of their way to vote him back to power. As for the reason why APC is giving Bello soft landing. It is simply becos of his closeness to Aisha Buhari. APC is overlooking is matter because they don't want Aisha wahala. Bello is the first lady's cash cow.

With the crises rocking Kogi East PDP(Ibro political family vs Wada), I see Dino winning PDPs ticket and with a good running mate from Igala, they will have no better choice than supporting Dino against Yeye bello.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Dynamo35: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote Your analysis is on point. Dino will surely pick an igala man as deputy and share vote in ebiraland. Yaya Bello is not loved by his people, they won't go out of their way to vote him back to power. As for the reason why APC is giving Bello soft landing. It is simply becos of his closeness to Aisha Buhari. APC is overlooking is matter because they don't want Aisha wahala. Bello is the first lady's cash cow.

author=DrKKK1 post=81689532]The reality is that Gov Bello will not only win the primary but will also easily wins the gubernatorial elections in November. He is not a performer in terms of infrastructures and staff welfare but he understands the enormity and use of the coveted seat. He is using the seat on the psych of the people very much. If anyone had told me in 2015 when he was canvassing for vote before the primary that he will go this far, I wouldn't believe it. But today he has shown that he had learned the intricacies and will be a maestro in the act by the time he completes the second term.
With God, nothing is impossible.[/quote]
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Simongm(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Majid1990:
hoping it work that way but [s]very hard Dino can't govern kogi state he can't defeat yahaya Bello [/s]I wish usman jibril is in PDP

Except Kogi East vote for yahaya bello, Dino already have Kogi west locked down and Natasha has been planted to reduce Bello's influence in the Central.
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by DrKKK1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
If Dino emerged as pdp candidate, then the battle will be less stressful for Yaya. Igala see Yaya as closer to them for many reasons, Yahaya has only one more term and Yaya is in the mainstream with all the support base.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by BroadStreetBull(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Danwakae:

Gov. Yahaya Bello will crush anything possible for his re-election.

Yes Kogi people know what to do, but it's unfortunate that in Nigeria election is not about the people.

I so much feel for the people of Kogi state because they will need to suffer for another 4yrs under Gov Bello...they would have been lucky it the election were to be with the 2019 general election....so unfortunate, 20k militarymen 40k policemen, 30k DSS, 100k NSCD operatives, EFCC, NDLEA... Will all storm Kogi in Nov. to re-elect Gov. Yahaya Bello...I type this with pity for the people of Kogi state...take heart. This is 9ja for u.
lol

Security people on that day will be more than voters.

Two security men to one voter.
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by seunmsg(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simongm:

Dino will be a walkover for Yahaya Bello. If PDP is serious about winning, they better give their ticket to a very popular candidate of Igala extraction.
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by BroadStreetBull(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
DrKKK1:
If Dino emerged as pdp candidate, then the battle will be less stressful for Yaya. Igala see Yaya as closer to them for many reasons, Yahaya has only one more term and Yaya is in the mainstream with all the support base.
I don't understand how Igbos think that Dino can ever win governorship.

Nigerian politics is so ethnic and religious.

Melaye's status in Kogi;

Religion - Christian minority.
Tribe - Okun minority.
Party - PDP minority.

Minority in all aspects.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by BroadStreetBull(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
seunmsg:

Dino will be a walkover for Yahaya Bello. If PDP is serious about winning, they better give their ticket to a very popular candidate of Igala extraction.
You get sense!

Any popular Igala candidate who is equally a Muslim will beat Bello hands down.
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by nickxtra(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simongm:

Kogites only choice now is PDP, they have more popular and capable candidates. It's crystal clear that APC is a satanic party that doesn't have kogites interest at heart. I think Adams will have sense and correct the bad role Oyegun played in the coronation of Yeye Bello as the Governor of Kogi state. But Adams is following APC evil plan to the letter.

I can see Dino vs Bello laslas

Let Nairalanders decide..
Like for Dino Melaye
Share for Yahaya Bello
Adams did not want Yahata Bello. He has simply been cowed.
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
God does THINGS HIS OWN WAY,,,LET JUST SET ND WATCH HOW DINO WINS.. NO REASONABLE PERSON WILL WANT BELLO BALK EXCEPT 4 SELFISH INTEREST.
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by donphilopus: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with the guy.
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by chiboy90: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pennyamadi:
I just tire for everything cry
no tire abeg
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by boxypane(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jibrin stood no chance in APC... all the best to the people of Kogi.
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Danwakae(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
lol

Security people on that day will be more than voters.

Two security men to one voter.

Exactly lols
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Abdulquadrimumt: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
You wanna know the requirement for naming ceremony in Yoruba Land in the olden days. Click the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnCPXX06NMs
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by abraham01emma01: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Really oshiomole, Tinubu and others APC national leaders are tenants base on this screening. I quote Gov. Yahaya Bello " I am the LANDLORD nobody can change my decision or derived me from house (APC) built by me.
He did it. All the
Electorates are not tenants we are waiting for general election. Our PVC will delivered us
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Simongm(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
[s]I don't understand how Igbos think that Dino can ever win governorship.

Nigerian politics is so ethnic and religious.

Melaye's status in Kogi;

Religion - Christian minority.
Tribe - Okun minority.
Party - PDP minority.

Minority in all aspects. [/s]
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Simongm post=81699892][/quote]�
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by yarimo(m): 12:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Wickedfacts:

shaatap
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Wickedfacts: 12:22am On Aug 29, 2019
yarimo:
shaatap

Irukera has been cleared, now get out and go get proper education. Stop disgracing Bello.
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by Wickedfacts: 12:23am On Aug 29, 2019
abraham01emma01:
Really oshiomole, Tinubu and others APC national leaders are tenants base on this screening. I quote Gov. Yahaya Bello " I am the LANDLORD nobody can change my decision or derived me from house (APC) built by me.
He did it. All the
Electorates are not tenants we are waiting for general election. Our PVC will delivered us

Story. Hope you know Irukera has been cleared to contest?
Apc is tying Bello into that game in order to prevent him and causing political damage with state power.

By the time he realises the odds stacked against him, it would be too late to do much damage in another party.
Re: APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants by yarimo(m): 1:09am On Aug 29, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Irukera has been cleared, now get out and go get proper education. Stop disgracing Bello.
disgracing Bello or not, BELLO will be governor of Kogi State till 2024 beware and stop fooling yourself in a public forum by claiming you are somebody in the society while you are not okkkkk .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials / Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! / 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.