Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh (14795 Views)

The Most Baddest Scammer Have Ever Seen / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by curvyqueen(f): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2019
More of these baddest yansh at: Baddest yansh portal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by donbachi(m): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2019
Oya turn ur front,i have a question for u...i want to do an international business at solomon island.if i open a company to carry out that transaction..what is the general name for it?and what will be the general name for the account also?..thanks.nice curve u gat there.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by IceColdVeins(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2019
donbachi:
Oya turn ur front,i have a question for u...i want to do an international business at soloman island.if i open a company to carry out that transact..what is the general name for it?and what will be the general name for the account also?..thanks.nice curve u gat there.
you wan kill person daughter be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2019
where are the ass loving crew?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by 2dice01: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
We Gallant

Hope yours is Bigger grin
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Emescot(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2019
donbachi:
Oya turn ur front,i have a question for u...i want to do an international business at solomon island.if i open a company to carry out that transaction..what is the general name for it?and what will be the general name for the account also?..thanks.nice curve u gat there.

I am thinking Corporation and Domiciliary Account??
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by confraternity: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2019
The ashawo I bleeped ysterday yanch big pass this one
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Jerkules: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
GLO has Mikeled my phone, I can't even see pictures undecided

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by ubunja(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
ass over boobs ANY DAY!!!!!!
Quote me ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
ubunja:
ass over boobs ANY DAY!!!!!! Quote me ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!
Youre my kind of person. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
2dice01:
We Gallant
Hope yours is Bigger grin
not like that embarassed
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by 2dice01: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
not like that embarassed
so my nyash might be bigger than yours

Sounds like a Gay reunion already

what about the booobie?
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
2dice01:
so my nyash might be bigger than yours

Sounds like a Gay reunion already

what about the booobie?

Lol dont go there. Im proud of my booty. But its not as big as the lady's in the picture. wink
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by 2dice01: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol dont go there. Im proud of my booty. But its not as big as the lady's in the picture. wink
The young shall grow

well some exercise can help if you are not lazy tho
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
2dice01:
The young shall grow

well some exercise can help if you are not lazy tho
Teaching me how to increase my as$? Im very lazy.
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by 2dice01: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
Teaching me how to increase my as$? Im very lazy.
sorry honey that laziness if the first stage and she failed grin

mailed you
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
2dice01:
sorry honey that laziness if the first stage and she failed grin

mailed you
grin will reply.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by ubunja(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
post that pic
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by handsomebanana(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by StandardJohn(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:
I have a couple I had sex with on Tinder

Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by blinking001(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
Youre my kind of person. wink
Hmmmm
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Martinez39(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:
I have a couple I had sex with on Tinder
Those ass have weight and occupies space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Oleku1(m): 1:01am On Aug 29, 2019
Better yanshes cool

Meanwhile, if you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or if you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5384185/get-print-out-slips-important-documents
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2019
blinking001:
Hmmmm
What
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by blinking001(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
What
The chemistry going on between yourself and Ubunja the great is awesome. Ah just the look una with one eye.
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Truthsbitter: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2019
I love them round and visible...
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Originakalokalo(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2019
It is funny how things play out.

We feed, clothe and nurture our body and it grows, flourishes and remain Strong even though the body is temporal.... It decays in a matter of months with serious offensive smell.

The Human Soul that is eternal is however neglected.

Many souls are weak, naked and miserable because we feed it with poisons.

What are you feeding your souls with? Nude pictures?

Immoralities? hatred? Malice? and all unrighteousness.

If your answer is yes, You are very vulnerable in the spiritual world.... eternity awaits your miserable soul.

The remedy is to allow God, through his son, feed your soul with his righteousness and holiness.

You can be holy no matter how terrible you are now..

Holiness is of God and nothing is impossible with him.

Accept Jesus, he is waiting to cleanse you. Your sins are not bigger than the blood of the lamb.

Accept Jesus as your savior today and he feeds your soul into eternal rest.

Jesus loves you.
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2019
blinking001:

The chemistry going on between yourself and Ubunja the great is awesome. Ah just the look una with one eye.
)D Its physics.
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Heroclitus(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2019
The sight of a big butt is heavenly
The touch of a big butt feels out of the world
Ladies with big butts often look like extraterrestrials
Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by GOFRONT(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
Chaiii...Chaiiii... Make I stand here dey view tins...

See as Yans smooth and Soft...

I love that other one...

Lefulefu come and see ooo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii...Chaiiii... Make I stand here dey view tins...

See as Yans smooth and Soft...

I love that other one...

Lefulefu come and see ooo..
chai! i miss naija ukwucious ladies sha.all d yansh wey i dey currently see for doha right now are just too flat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Try This Experiment For 14 Days (for Men) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.