Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Bukola Saraki's Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki's Interview (933 Views)

What Was Bukola Saraki Doing,sitting On This Dirty Pavement? (photo) / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki's Interview by netotse(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2010
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16920&Itemid=46

i must confess, !this is the best interview out of all the aspirants so far
Re: Bukola Saraki's Interview by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
netotse:

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16920&Itemid=46

i must confess, !this is the best interview out of all the aspirants so far

Honestly, that was what I said when I read the interview this morning too.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Interview by Akanbiedu(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
Saraki is the best of those PDP crooks contesting for president. No doubt about that.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Interview by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2010
Akanbi_edu:

Saraki is the best of those PDP crooks contesting for president. No doubt about that.
Hard, but I find it difficult to disagree with this.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Interview by netotse(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2010
Akanbi_edu:

based on the interview i cant disagree with you, but i know people that wont touch anything that has to do with this man with a 10-foot pole.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Interview by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
netotse:

based on the interview i cant disagree with you, but i know people that wont touch anything that has to do with this man with a 10-foot pole.
I agree. Saraki is a hard-sell, no matter how good he is. Your GEJ still remains PDP's best bet, but we Ribadu(or Buhari) dey wait for you at the general elections grin
Re: Bukola Saraki's Interview by netotse(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2010
lol. . .toh. . .may the best man win. . .
Re: Bukola Saraki's Interview by Akanbiedu(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2010
netotse:

Sorry I don't need the interview to know their best. On the issue of people who would have nothing to do with him, It is normal.

Jarus:

I agree. Saraki is a hard-sell, no matter how good he is. Your GEJ still remains PDP's best bet, but we Ribadu(or Buhari) dey wait for you at the general elections grin

Trust me, Saraki is not a hard sell. GEJ is their worst, the ONLY reason they are even mentioning GEJ is because he is the incumbent in a system that is autocratic in nature.

(1) (Reply)

Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) / The “419”nigerian Consulate (in New York) And The Indian Job / Rochas Thugs Stone Obasanjo, Ohakim's Convey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.