Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Am Finding It Hard To Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Finding It Hard To Let Go (326 Views)

She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Finding It Hard To Let Go by blessingchinny(f): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Guys please help me, am finding it very hard letting go of the man i love. Our relationship was sweet and memorqble. All of a sudden, he began to withdraw. With the reason he dpesn't want a relationship at the moment but wants to focus on building in his career. I understand the fact that he has no stable job yet aside N power. But i wasn't demanding. I loved him whole heartedly and was ready to stand by him and support him. Am surprised he is pushing me out of his life just because he wants to focus. He said he wont stop loving me, but the fact that we are no more together is something bothering me. I have decided to let him be, but is not easy. Guys, does it really mean that suppirting and standing by a man is mere illusion and doesn't exist.because when i try to do, they will always be the one to withdraw like i am a distraction. What shoulf i do?
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Let Go by BobiNick(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Maybe you check yourself properly. You might think you are being nice by always wanting to be around him 24/7 but to me it seems you kind of choke the guys with love and most guys don't like that because they like to have some space sometimes. I don't know if this applies to you and how you choke your guys with too much love and maybe always being with him everyday kinda thing. He might love you still but probably wants some space to think freely without the disturbance of your voice in his head everyday
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Let Go by Plebian(f): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2019
I will be as nice as I can, the nigga has another chick taking his attention, he is probably bored of you. So honey gather your dignity and forge ahead, stop giving your heart too cheaply.
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Let Go by donbachi(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2019
Sorry...just know dat rejection atimes does not mean the end of you..rather,it prepares you for the gud one dat is to come.and, that he rejected you does not also mean dat you're not gud,but he failed to hold on to something gud.lastly,God is sending someone to you dat will accept you and treat you better.
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Let Go by MissRaine69(f): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Maybe his attention his diverted elsewhere ....unrequited love consumes you. Unfortunately you can’t just turn off your emotions but you can be realistic what is that you do as a person that always leaves you in this type of situation? I know most struggle with the notion of getting feedback from ex’s but I would encourage you to do that as you need to reflect and learn from past mistakes. If you keep experiencing the same issues maybe it’s time to accept that the issue lies with you and your specify choices in relation to the type of men you veer towards.

(1) (Reply)

Best New Month Prayer For Some One You Cherish The Most / Is There A Dating Site For People With Herpes? / Please You Single Women Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.