Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Story: Revenge For Revenge - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Revenge For Revenge (590 Views)

REVENGE (an Action Thriller) / PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story: Revenge For Revenge by OyaNaija(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2019
OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PERSON STANDING IN FRONT OF ME IS THE GREAT SUCCESS PETRAKIS,YOU ARE STRIKINGLY GORGEOUS IN REAL LIFE COMPARED TO THE IMAGE I USUALLY SEE IN MY TELEVISION....

REVENGE FOR REVENGE CHAPTER 1.....

::::::::::::::::::A HAPPY BEGINNING::::::::::::::::
The dream of every young girl it boy is to be successful in life,to have a bright future and to make his/her parents proud. I remember when I was a young girl,I could always say" mummy I want to be a great woman when I grow up,looking up at the sky I could always see the aeroplane pass by everyday, I could always vow to myself that one day I will travel all round the world to see beautiful places,to imagine the magic of creature and to appreciate nature..

In Abia state stood a jungle and I better describe it as a ghetto named IMO river ,it was situated at the hill near the river river boundary of river state and abia state..a family of four lives happily as farming is their source of livelihood, this is the family success comes from.as a young boy,he has the vision that one day he will make his parents and only sister proud and also change his family condition..

Success life as a child could be tagged as a happy one ,he felt complete with His parents and only sister,everything about him was perfect ranging from his behavior and character to his academic performance.

Little wonder,the teachers at Zion primary school are always amazed at how success manages to emerge the first position every term,it us indeed "a stamped favour" teacher okon will always say.

The pupils are seen outside, one could come yo the conclusion that it us break time without been told,some pupils are seen playing football while some resort to kpakpagolo a native form of fun.success and Hus two friends ikem and Uche sat under the mango tree as they excitedly discuss about what happened in the class earlier...

Success to tell you the truth,I am still wondering how you managed to supply the answer to that question, I was surprised when you raised your hand to answer the question, uche said, so tell me, what is the secret??

Written by edithchinasa .....admin at make yourself a priceless Jewel.....
Re: Story: Revenge For Revenge by OyaNaija(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Continue Reading @

https://www.iblogtv.com.ng/2019/08/story-revenge-for-revenge-episode-1.html

I was surprised when you raised your hand to answer the question, uche said, so tell me what is the secret??

******REVENGE FOR REVENGE*******"""
CHAPTER TWO.

I want to be like you,what magic do you always use? This lead to a great laughter from success "I don't use magic,I use my time to do useful things, I do the right things at the right time". I still don't get you,why are you speaking in parables,queried uche.I am not speaking in parables, I am only saying I use my free time to read ahead the teacher,tell me can you do that? Success asked.but it is always said that all work and no play makes jack a dull boy ,ikem said, and it is also said that all play and no work makes jack a dullard ,success defended. He is always right,who am I to argue with the great professor, hahahaha ikem do you have any objection about what success said?No sir,all case closed I think is time to go in,I just heard the entry bell ,time for English class boys said ikem..

Success entered their compound and sees his only sister busy Washing plates,his face ignited with joy as he watches her sings beautifully amidst Washingc,she sings loudly oblivious of anybody presence. My wife has a nice voice success said thereby making his presence to be noticed, ugochi looked at him hissed and continued her song.so you are not happy to see your only brother eeeh ugochi ,I won't be happy until the day you stop Calling me your wife ,I can't marry an ugly boy like you,ugochi said as she sticked out her tongue at success. You are not happy that I called you my wife eeeh fine boy like me,do you know that you are the most ugly girl I have ever seen said success, are you sure?success am I ugly? Yes you are very ugly success answered .ugochi kept the plate she was washing and started crying she cried loudly and started rolling on the ground, success was surprised and also afraid at the same time,ugochi what is it?o gini??did anything happened?? He asked with concern,ugochi kept crying as her voice went loud,all effort by success to console her was in vain,my beautiful and adorable sister what is it??success asked again,ugochi stopped crying and looked at success, you called me your beautiful sister does it means that I am beautiful?
Re: Story: Revenge For Revenge by OyaNaija(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Story: Revenge For Revenge by Hardes(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2019
following

(1) (Reply)

A Time For Love / A Fascinating Creepy Nightmare / A Russian Arm Lord Is My Father And I'm Wanted Dead By An Italian Mafia(till 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.