Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,010,259 members, 7,357,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 March 2023 at 03:07 PM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here (496 Views)
Walk Down Memory Lane With These Old Time Favourite Snacks / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well (2) (3) (4)
|If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by Daviddson(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2019|
Hello guys. I want this to be fun. Due to people deactivating their Nairaland accounts and activating new ones for one reason or another, it's hard to know who's who nowadays in this section. I joined Nairaland in 2015 and this is my second and my only active account.
It's a long while I saw some Nairalanders' posts who used to be very active on this board. For some that are tribalism henchmen, they get banned very often and have to continue to open new accounts to continue their tomfoolery
It's for such kind of people we need to know which new accounts they're operating so that we can know how to avoid or identify them.
Some may have also deactivated or rested their previous accounts because they've repented, glory be to God. HALLELUJAH!
So if you know those who have reincarnated with new monikers, kindly point them out. You may add a dot within the moniker if you don't want them to get a mention.
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by Daviddson(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2019|
omenk.a is now simplyl.eo .
JuliusM.alema aka Osagye.fo98 is now Meles.Zenawi
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by CeterisXVII: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2019|
Many have deactivated due to the rubbish posts and threads constantly being created on NL.
Others deactivated can due to the unjust, myopic bans they continually received from the biased moderators on NL.
And many others left, because of the continuous insults and attacks dished out by the ill-informed and ill-bred posters, who get infuriated whenever their shallow empty rhetoric gets debunked.
It will take a long time for the true veterans to return, because of the madness that now reigns in the Politics section.
I know an NL veteran that was recently banned unfairly for 9 months, due to the fact that he tried to correct a delinquent teenager polluting a thread. Another veteran was recently banned till 2025.
God pass all those semi-literate mods!
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by Daviddson(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2019|
CeterisXVII:It's bad for anyone to be unjustly banned. But don't you think some of the people who deactivated may have come back with different monikers that are almost untraceable to them?
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by CeterisXVII: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2019|
Daviddson:It may be possible....who knows?
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by Obinnau(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2019|
So what do you have for the old members
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by Tallesty1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2019|
And there are some who are in GHOST mode.
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by lilkech(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2019|
When I registered most users were mostly adults and learned. A few were very well to do as helpful to the forum. People and professionals trained in fields came here to interact with everyone.
Now because sims, phones and internet is cheap everyone else is onboard and I’m still learning how to filter the wheat from the chaff.
5 Likes 1 Share
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by Modernist: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2019|
A T.pia is now Nairaland.poster and any other name that begins with Nairaland a leopard does not change its spot it can only change name
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by Modernist: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2019|
And Seun there's one mod that's dishing out bans to anyone who counters her views I don't know where she came from This is Nairaland not buhariland.
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2019|
Please Observe The Following Rules: (skip)
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.
5. Don't post pornographic or disgusting pictures or videos on any section of Nairaland.
6. Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed.
7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.
12. Don't insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile.
13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.
14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland.
15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by nlPoster: 1:24am On Aug 29, 2019|
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by nlPoster: 1:26am On Aug 29, 2019|
Anyone with Questions or Comments About Things I've Posted Online
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by Modernist: 1:55am On Aug 29, 2019|
nairalandposter:How did you get the mention?
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by nlPoster: 3:54am On Aug 29, 2019|
My ids are tpia and nairalandposter.
Any other id beginning with nairaland is not mine.
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by Daviddson(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2019|
Tallesty1:If you know any who has changed monikers, give us their new monikers.
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by Daviddson(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2019|
lilkech:Nairaland has remained stagnant because Seun made it a one man business. If he brought in people to co-own Nairaland, it'll be competing with Twitter and Reddit in many ways.
|Re: If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here by Daviddson(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2019|
SalamRushdie is now using FarahAide.ed. Also owns crownwealth019, etc
I'm coming with more
Consult A Qualify Engineer Both Structural And Architectural Design??? / See The Snake I Killed Yesterday / OMG! Husband Catches Wife Red-handed While She Was Rocking Another Man (video)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109