Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot (14861 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Please Help; All Our Girls Are Becoming Prostitutes Even Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 29, 2019
Slexyangel:

You now imagine the kids living in such a horrible place shouting poor man at my window, you will then understand that they are morally defunct because of poverty

We all have been living in this place like this for over 10yrs now, I scammed some people online to even get money to plaster my father's house and prepare the drainage that's why it even look that good. I read civil engineering in the university. Please we all here need financial help
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2019
2 blind men cannot lead themselves, how can I come and carry thier daughters(suitor) when I barely make less than $1 a week. I believe they are trying to hold me down in poverty which I am very used to
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Slexyangel:

Please dont make me remove you from this thread, I have not taking anything from you, and I had a good night's sleep. Which you didn't. Get some painkillers
U are confused lil boy.There are some pipu u can play dat trick on.and fall for U stewpidity.U have totally exposed ur own yansh to me with ur begging/scam style. U are too small
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2019
I am living a very horrible life here, these young girls already have sex partners that are gangsters and drug dealers, and cultist living close by. They can organize to come against me, but they will not find it easy
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2019
Please any security agencies that is interested in taking this matter up. Can reach me at 0708303331, please what app me, I can do video chat
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
U are confused lil boy.There are some pipu u can play dat trick on.and fall for U stewpidity.U have totally exposed ur own yansh to me with ur begging/scam style. U are too small

you are lengthening this thread unnecessarily. I will start removing your post
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Slexyangel:
I am living a very horrible life here, these young girls already have sex partners that are gangsters and drug dealers, and cultist living close by. They can organize to come against me, but they will not find it easy
U expect normal pipu to com to dat pigs pen?
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Please I would like to state government to come to my side, am tired of begging for $1 or $2 online. If I had something meaningful to do, I make be able to sort these h o r n y children out financially and myself
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2019
Slexyangel:
Please any security agencies that is interested in taking this matter up. Can reach me at 0708303331, please what app me, I can do video chat
trust mi.It won't cost @Lagos state police command to catch a street rat like u..U carry ur fraudulent com com Nairaland? i pity u lil boy
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
U expect normal pipu to com to dat pigs pen?

That's a very inhumane thing to say, your father's and fore fathers lived in worse environs than them, you should be grateful to God for finding yourself in better circumstances. How old are you?
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2019
Imagine a healthy boy of 29 locked up in a psychiatric hospital for more than 30 days because of sexual interests of minors, and the noise didn't stop after that, what exactly have I done to deserve such a treatment. Please any human rights NGO's out there to come to my aide, else I will react violently
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2019
Slexyangel:

That's a very inhumane thing to say, your father's and fore fathers lived in worse environs than them, you should be grateful to God for finding yourself in better circumstances. How old are you?
exactly.My forefather is a well known family .Royal blood run in me.As a child,i had my early education within UN Nsukka in d 70's.From one room apartment@ Mushin lagos Ogunlana str to his own personal house @Ikeja.I learned hard work from him and Ekene dili Chukwu.I saved my Nysc Allawe in d 90s and start my own mini transportation biz.on hire purchase. with salary/ loan from the Elephant bank,i have 3 sound hummer buses for inter state biz.Com to sangotedo and see my own personal house. i m not a rodent like u.Thief
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
exactly.My forefather is a well known family .Royal blood run in me.As a child,i had my early education within UN Nsukka in d 70's.From one room apartment@ Mushin lagos Ogunlana str to his own personal house @Ikeja.I learned hard work from him and Ekene dili Chukwu.I saved my Nysc Allawe in d 90s and start my own mini transportation biz.on hire purchase. with salary/ loan from the Elephant bank,i have 3 sound hummer buses for inter state biz.Com to sangotedo and see my own personal house. i m not a rodent like u.Thief

Shift pauper, no substantial proof to back your illegal claims, monarchy is not part of the igbo tribal lifestyle, they practiced gentocracy, your father was one of the criminals who sold his brothers to the British for a few pennies. FOOL

1 Like

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Kingsteve:
Wow! It's either you're trying so hard to be noticed, or truly...
you need medical attention and mental evaluation by a psychiatrist ASAP! Smh
Forget.D nut is a criminal.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Forget.D nut is a criminal.

Please everyone on here should try to trace this chukwuipob, I am very sure some of your brothers blood will be on his hands
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Slexyangel:

Shift pauper, no substantial proof to back your illegal claims, monarchy is not part of the igbo tribal lifestyle, they practiced gentocracy, your father was one of the criminals who sold his brothers to the British for a few pennies. FOOL
dumb thief.Point out where i cal myself a igbo man.So everybody dat school upNorth are from d North abi?Deaf and dumb thing
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
dumb thief.Point out where i cal myself a igbo man.So everybody dat school upNorth are from d North abi?Deaf and dumb thing

Then your profile handle is false and misleading. Move along
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin wink cheesy grin
Slexyangel:

Please everyone on here should try to trace this chukwuipob, I am very sure some of your brothers blood will be on his hands
grin
Slexyangel:

Beggar.Arent u OKOBI CHARLES
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Slexyangel:

If you made your wealth to impress anyone please look for them, the people in that area are hungry. Beside I have a community of over 600hectares following this thread. Don't put yourself in trouble like me
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin wink cheesy grin ;DBeggar.Arent u OKOBI CHARLES

Good that is my real name
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2019
Slexyangel:

Please all donations should come to okobi charles access bank 0006105880, or get out you poor fool
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2019
Please I am calling on all security agencies to come to my aide my very existence is threatened.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Slexyangel:

i am on u.Not like Nairalanders checking truecaller to identify a criminal. To get a RAT like u isn't difficult for @Lagos state police command.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2019
I read civil engineering at the university of benin edo state, because of this problem I have cut off all relationships i have made in my life since the last 2 years
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2019
Honestly with all your rigmarolling in the city, I am a more prominent Nigerian than you. I have sent you my google location, to do as you like
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin smiley
Slexyangel:

Please all donations should come to okobi charles access bank 0006105880, or get out you poor fool
grin
Slexyangel:

See how i force the Rat to open up.Why dnt u disclose diz b4.Why use fake id? Innocent lady pic.U think Nairalanders will run afta u cos of ur pi Haba!U are pathetically slow upstairs
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2019
When you send the police, they should be coming to ikorodu lga, agbede, olushogbo, where the transformer is
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
cheesy grin grin grin smiley ;DSee how i force the Rat to open up.Why dnt u disclose diz b4.Why use fake id? Innocent lady pic.U think Nairalanders will run afta u cos of ur pi Haba!U are pathetically slow upstairs

They are many non copyrighted pictures online, I can use my mind to entertain myself how so ever I please
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2019
sad sad sad angry sad sad grin smiley wink cheesy grin cheesy
Slexyangel:
I read civil engineering at the university of benin edo state, because of this problem I have cut off all relationships i have made in my life since the last 2 years
wink
Slexyangel:
i have anoda Nairalanders that will help me trace the owner of the pic u use here..I'm on U boy
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Slexyangel:

They are many non copyrighted pictures online, I can use my mind to entertain myself how so ever I please
Criminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Braless Outfit - Fans React (pics) / Gym Instructor Gets Aroused, While Checking Out A Female Client's Thigh (Photos) / 4 Most Boobiliously Endowed Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.