Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail (27785 Views)

Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo) / Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta / Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by Nigeriadondie: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
lipsrsealed Blody arrogant idiot now a bloody civilian. It is their pride that has brought him this low. ‘Do you know who I am’ or ‘I will kill you nothing would happen’ now something don happen. Useless military beasts

4 Likes

Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by Ooye12: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
First time police and soldier will collabo Lol ..
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by udemzyudex(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
This won't deter others, tomorrow another will still shoot armless civilian and believe nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by SoNature(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
See as the mumu humble for that picture.

When these guys wear uniform and they are asked to calm down and do their work diligently, they keep looking for who to oppress.

The unfortunate thing is that other trigger-happy idiots like him won't learn from his ordeal.

What makes a soldier special?

If everyone joins the military, who will then be the bloody civilian?

4 Likes

Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by euwalaka: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
PLS OGA JUDGE CAN U ORDER THE POLICE TO SHOOT HIM AT HIS BALLS ABEG
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by udemzyudex(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Soldiers are trian to kill and die, he should be sentence to life imprisonment.
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by deltateam: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
The idiot is wearing a polo with caption 'Feel love'.

Was he what he was feeling when he pursued the keke man to his house and emptied bullets in his stomach because of #50?

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
AgencyReport:

But you believe you've an organ in your body even when you don't see it! undecided

See finishing

Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by dahgifted(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
AgencyReport:

But you believe you've an organ in your body even when you don't see it! undecided

Lol! Total K.O, the guy offend you before?

Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by ihitenansa: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hope na life jail
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by asmovic(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Switruth:
Picture of the court sittings and the prison or Idonbilivit.
doubting Thomas, I watched it on TV.
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by scernado77(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
illiteratepmb:
Why not kill him?

kolework...
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by paperboi147: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
justice is practiced over there
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by wizod(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Switruth:
my dear the governor n senator enyinnaya abaribe are very much interested in d matter and wil never allow them to play pranks on dis issue ok. He's own has finished
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
E SOBE... E

E SOBE... E

MORALE... A

MORALE... A

Na AFONJA Soldier Dey Go police Jail.. Den No Born Them Well Make Den Send Biafool Or Zombie Fulani Soldier Go Jail
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Everybody should respect himself.

If you do anyhow, you see .......
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by bola4dprec(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
AgencyReport:
Corporal Ajayi Johnson, the trigger-happy soldier, who shot and killed a 'Keke' driver in Abia State, has been remanded in prison, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that the accused was this morning arraigned before the Chief Magistrate Court 1 presided over by His Worship, Linda Ugboaja.

Ajayi was brought to Court in Charge No U/587C/2019. Micheal O. stood in for DSP Olukoya Adeyemi - the O.C Legal for the Prosecution.

Igbere TV observed that no counsel appeared for the accused. C. Adiele Esq. held watching brief alongside U. Amaraizu Esq for the nominal complainant.

The Prosecution, relying on Sec. 100(1)b of the Abia State Administration of Criminal Justice Law prayed the Court to rely on same to make the necessary Order.

The Court therefore declined jurisdiction and ordered that the accused be remanded in prison custody.

The Court also asked the Police to transfer the case file to DPP. The matter was therefore adjourned to September 16 for report of compliance.

http://igberetvnews.com/942967/breaking-court-remands-soldier-who-killed-keke-driver-in-abia/

Defendant has been remanded not jail
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by BeautytoolsE(f): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
That is a good one
Switruth:
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by Risingblue008(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
He eye Neva clear oo,by d time he don sitdown for corrodor for 2weeks na then he mind go come dey,as dem dey read he case so,he never get idea of how many years he go last yet,hmmm,he go suffer,can I hear somebody show a-big amen!!!!!!?
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by NnwachukuOkike: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nigeria information liars controlled by Fulani and Yoruba working hard to kill the true story.

Using innocent suspect's face they might had killed in their custody to lying to gullible ones.

Nigeria keep lying, it is in blood.
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by Brain08(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
I'm very impressed with the outcome of this case, what then is the problem with other crime related cases that are being delayed in our law courts across the country? Nigeria judicial system is the bane of corruption.
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by Akinowon123(m): 1:07am On Aug 29, 2019
HOW TO EMBED YOUTUBE VIDEOS INTO FORUMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YOSVTGu5hs
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by Afonja007: 4:35am On Aug 29, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Igbere TV everywhere you go
igbere is a town in bende LGA abia state
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by noziz(m): 6:01am On Aug 29, 2019
AgencyReport:
Corporal Ajayi Johnson, the trigger-happy soldier, who shot and killed a 'Keke' driver in Abia State, has been remanded in prison, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that the accused was this morning arraigned before the Chief Magistrate Court 1 presided over by His Worship, Linda Ugboaja.

Ajayi was brought to Court in Charge No U/587C/2019. Micheal O. stood in for DSP Olukoya Adeyemi - the O.C Legal for the Prosecution.

Igbere TV observed that no counsel appeared for the accused. C. Adiele Esq. held watching brief alongside U. Amaraizu Esq for the nominal complainant.

The Prosecution, relying on Sec. 100(1)b of the Abia State Administration of Criminal Justice Law prayed the Court to rely on same to make the necessary Order.

The Court therefore declined jurisdiction and ordered that the accused be remanded in prison custody.

The Court also asked the Police to transfer the case file to DPP. The matter was therefore adjourned to September 16 for report of compliance.

http://igberetvnews.com/942967/breaking-court-remands-soldier-who-killed-keke-driver-in-abia/

See as d soldier man with red beret dey look d pot belly policeman like make e kill ham now now grin grin grin
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 29, 2019
AgencyReport:

That's a dull argument you put forth.To think 85 dimwits liked it.They probably liked the sound of it but it makes no sense.If you dont have a certain organ in your body you will feel it at once.Just like you don't have a brain...
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2019
I am not a sadist but these days I'm glad when I hear that trailer or something killed a soldier(God forgive me)These guys are just heartless!I am yet to see a good hearted soldier.What are they doing among civilians?The other day they nearly beat me up because I inadvertently blocked them with my car as I was driving,as If i dont have the same right to the road like every other citizen.I am supposed to clear the road because they are in a hurry!Always ready to resort to beating when simple dialogue can suffice.
I don't know where we are going in Nigeria but it looks scarier than hell fire.
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2019
Switruth:
Picture of tihe court sittings and the prison or Idonbilivit.
You make a valid point.I was reading to see the length of jail time only to see it just a mere 'remand' until court proceedings.The headline made it seem like he has been sentenced already.
Sadly,this case will be swept under the rug.
The poor keke man has no social media following or pseudo celebrities to fake outrage for him.
Sad stuff
Re: Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail by Dollanation: 6:38am On Aug 29, 2019
How on earth can you Start proceedings against a soldier in a regular court..
That's not possible na, you can only take him back to the military and a court Martial will be constituted for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer / Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.