Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia (18914 Views)

Alexei Navalny’s Former Chief Of Staff Volkov Attacked In Lithuania(photos) / Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

BULLSHIT!

Their business can be nationalized! Nationalization means govt govt forcefully taking over a foreign business! If it is done, nobody losses his job!

Nigerian govt did it in 70's!

We can't keep watching these south African savages keep killing and looting Nigerians in their country!!
this is 2019 not 70s. A tanzanian plane was seized yesterday for a nationalized farm compensation in 1990s
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by penguinpikin: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
agbarisocket:
lagos govt should wreak havoc in Alana Intel..trade fair.so that flat head will know that lagos belong to Yoruba.......
. Even though u shut down alaba-international, u cannot shut down the ingenuity of the people.
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by penguinpikin: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
aseosa:

You are funny
Because your history never told you that Lagos originally belongs to the BENIN.
even FESTAC 77 art made was to automatically make FESTAC an edo place.
I laugh when yorubas claim LAGOS.
THEY ARE FOOLS.
. No be Lagosians dey make noise. Na people with double identity. Eg kwarans who are North and south at the same time. I don't blame them though. If Govt develop other regions lagos will be frew
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by Elliot2(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
South Africans are pure animals
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by Ugosample(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
agbarisocket:
lagos govt should wreak havoc in Alana Intel..trade fair.so that flat head will know that lagos belong to Yoruba.......

what is this punk saying?
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by ZombieDestroyer: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
sulaak:

Nigerian that cannot manage their own country are hard-working? Nigerian that are moonlighting as prostitutes in Europe or drug mule and Yahoo Yahoo in Asia are hard-working?

Get some perspective, S Africans don't want their country to be another Nigeria.

ikezuora4689:
Truth be told Nigerians are the real problem of South Africa..... anywhere we go we scatter....if you have been to South Africa you will understand what am talking about.... when ever I get to South Africa I pretend am not Nigerian... this guy's are ready to shoot you jst for stepping on them....I swear if am the president of that country I will deport all Nigerians in South Africa

ednut1:
talking like a child. Do you know how many nigerians they employ So if fulani herdmen dey attack foreigners dangote should be sent packing from their home countries ba

I have noticed that there are many stupid South Africans in Nairaland who pretend to be Nigerians; whenever the issue of their xenophobia comes up they try to whittle the issue or divert attention! For example the nitwits I quoted above!!

To hell with their so called investment and whatever jobs that will be lost! It is getting to point we will go after their business no matter the so called jobs that will be lost!

How can they consistently be killing Nigerians and looting Nigerian business and their govt and police look unconcerned?!
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by Ugosample(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
sulaak:

Nigerian that cannot manage their own country are hard-working? Nigerian that are moonlighting as prostitutes in Europe or drug mule and Yahoo Yahoo in Asia are hard-working?

Get some perspective, S Africans don't want their country to be another Nigeria.

South Africa is already sliding into the abyss
just like most of the countries In Africa

the govt has failed them
Like elsewhere in Africa

But the scapegoat remains foreigners
deflecting the failures of the govt on foreigners

Africans seem to be doomed to remain stupid
South Africans should face the real problem
the criminal corrupt govt of the ANC

it's not by having sky scrapers and fancy stuff
the fundamentals are rotten in South Africa
it's rotten in Nigeria
even in Kenya
And.Ghana

But most Africans will be chasing rats
when its the govt that needs to be harassed accordingly

2 Likes

Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by Ugosample(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
themanderon:
At times I wonder where the black man actually came from. So much hate for himself and his fellow blacks. No wonder there are no civilized black "only" nations in the world.
What we have are nations full of savages waiting to fully unleash the animal instinct in them.
Someone was killed and the best the beasts could think of is to gather everyone together and burn them. What a race.

most black folks have issues they are not ready to deal with as of yet
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by ZombieDestroyer: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
ednut1:
this is 2019 not 70s. A tanzanian plane was seized yesterday for a nationalized farm compensation in 1990s

And so what if it is 2019? Why didn't you ask why they are stoning Nigerians to death in their streets like stone-aged homosapiens?!

I expected you to give me cogent reasons why their companies cannot be nationalized by Nigerian govt?!!
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by Awaja(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Here we’re browsing and patronizing there useless MTN at the expense of indigenous Glo.
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by leokid866: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
aseosa:

You are funny
Because your history never told you that Lagos originally belongs to the BENIN.
even FESTAC 77 art made was to automatically make FESTAC an edo place.
I laugh when yorubas claim LAGOS.
THEY ARE FOOLS.

Yes we can trace our lineage to the Benin people....the Benin hold on lagos died with the last monarch they helped install. Google Erelu Kuti. She identified as a Yoruba woman who was the first Monarch to consolidate her power in Lagos by making sure it entered a second generation . Deal with it.
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by KLEINBASS: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
.Dear south Africans let's go to Nigeria and do the below, Nigerians in nairaland will support us.

1.sell drugs and claim xenophbia when they call us to order.
2. Bribe police and attack them when they don't want to be bribed anymore.
3.marry and date prostitutes.
4.introduce the young and vulnerable youth to drugs and prostitution.
5.rent a a flat then stop paying rent after and attack the owner. (known as building hijacking).
6.share a two bedroom house with 10 people and turn good sites into city slums.
7.create a market for hijacked vehicles and open a scrap yard or sell them across the border.
8.Build illigal extentions in their suburbs.
10. Not regard any by laws.
11. Open a burber shop every corner.
12. Sell counterfeit goods.
13. Overstay illegally and claim xenophobia when being deported.
14. Run online corrupt scams.
15.be bodyguards at clubs.
16.kill each other for retuals and drugs and claim xenophobia.
17.our ladies should carry salon placards disturbing every person passing.
18.claim that we rescued them from white oppression and they should allow us to Bleep up their country.
19. Claim that africa belongs to all and their is no rules.
20. Tell everyone at home that we are hated for nothing in Nigeria, Nigerians are jealous of us.
23.ask people in south africa to baycoot all dagotte's businesses because we are legit people and Nigerians hate our struggle. We are not lazy like them.
24. Refuse to go back to south africa even though we claim that we are being treated as second class trash.
25.we manufacturer fake nairas.
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by excel101(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Truth be told Nigerians are the real problem of South Africa..... anywhere we go we scatter....if you have been to South Africa you will understand what am talking about.... when ever I get to South Africa I pretend am not Nigerian... this guy's are ready to shoot you jst for stepping on them....I swear if am the president of that country I will deport all Nigerians in South Africa
Are you now exempting yourself as one of the trouble makers?
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by KLEINBASS: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hero

Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by excel101(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Pearry:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Fidelity Bank.
online beggar spotted
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
leokid866:

Yes we can trace our lineage to the Benin people....the Benin hold on lagos died with the last monarch they helped install. Google Erelu Kuti. She identified as a Yoruba woman who was the first Monarch to consolidate her power in Lagos by making sure it entered a second generation .

Deal with it.

grin funny thing grin
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by Myself2(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
GOFRONT:

How far about their own Shoprite in Nigeria??...

Ok

Which shoprite ??
No Shoprite outlet in Nigeria is 100% owned by South Africans exclusively
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by Useful1: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
ikezuora4689:

Migration is a worldwide as far as this world is concern. If there're laws that checkmate illegal immigrant and illicit deals, South Africans should allow the law to take it effects, not killing their fellow Africans. This attacks on foreigners is evil and should be condemned by all and sundry.
I totally condem the lifestyle and wickedness of some Nigerians there. Our people are really BAD, but let the government effect the law. Home Affairs should sit up!
Personally, I never like to live in SA. I once got admission at UNISA (Newtown), Johannesburg. After initial payment, I turned it down and decided to study from their correspondence office at Mbambanne, Swaziland. I don't like staying more than one week each time I visit SA. I prefer to live in Maputo, Harare, Gaborone, than SA despite being the finest country in Africa. I have many SA visas I couldn't use, some just once or twice before expiry date. My life and God given destiny are more important to me than all the world.

1 Like

Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by vandi247(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is not the first time nonsense like this is happening, though I wonder what their government is doing about it...
make them no provoke us ooo
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by leokid866: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
aseosa:

grin funny thing grin

Is it our fault they failed to consolidate their power. The Oga they installed died with no heirs, so we stepped in.
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by Useful1: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
It's quite easy to detect a Nigerian who'd never travelled beyond Badagry by his/her comments on issues of this nature.
Nigerians in SA or other countries are not the only foreign national engaging in shady businesses (i vehemently condemned such businesses).
Take for instance in SA, average Chinese man may not engage in drug or 419, but can engage in fake currency worth millions of rand's which is not as pronounce as drug or robbery and 419. Pakistan and Indian guys are more dangerous that most Nigerians out there but Southern Africans can easily fight with or attack fellow black man than a fair skin man. It's common there.
My point is taking the law into their hands in killing foreigners especially blscks is not good. However, Nigerians there should respect themselves in abiding by the law of the land.
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by KLEINBASS: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Useful1:
It's quite easy to detect a Nigerian who'd never travelled beyond Badagry by his/her comments on issues of this nature.
Nigerians in SA or other countries are not the only foreign national engaging in shady businesses (i vehemently condemned such businesses).
Take for instance in SA, average Chinese man may not engage in drug or 419, but can engage in fake currency worth millions of rand's which is not as pronounce as drug or robbery and 419. Pakistan and Indian guys are more dangerous that most Nigerians out there but Southern Africans can easily fight with or attack fellow black man than a fair skin man. It's common there.
My point is taking the law into their hands in killing foreigners especially blscks is not good. However, Nigerians there should respect themselves in abiding by the law of the land.

China city is raided now and then and thy dnt cry xenophobia or their country man do not make noise about being targeted. Nigerians never condem their brother's bad behavior but always cry foul

http://www.sabcnews.com/sabcnews/police-raid-china-mall-of-counterfeit-goods/
Re: South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia by Meliian(f): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
GOFRONT:

How far about their own Shoprite in Nigeria??...

Ok

Good question. Any looting, burning or attack will start from the south east.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Oscar Pistorious' Explanation? / Patrice Talon Wins Benin Presidential Election / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.