Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m (11728 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hi Nairalanders, Please which country can I travel to with 1.5m just finished service.....nd not planning to start my life here, please help a bro with genuine info..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by UniversalDove: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2019
Try Netherlands

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by drips8(m): 12:06am On Aug 29, 2019
You can try any other African nation, some aren't bad and as I don't think #1.5m is a substantial amount in any developed nation when converted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2019
drips8:
You can try any other African nation, some aren't bad and as I don't think #1.5m is a substantial amount in any developed nation when converted

I don't want African nation.... thanks for ur suggestion really appreciate

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:36am On Aug 29, 2019
UniversalDove:
Try Netherlands
WOW..... Would love that, do you have the idea of their visa fee?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Amazingman(m): 2:02am On Aug 29, 2019
Burkina Faso , land of milk and honey. shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by fullofgrace(m): 3:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Don't go and waste that money. Bro start business here and go there as a king not a fresher

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Saintsquare(m): 6:45am On Aug 29, 2019
Depends on your plan or reason for relocating, business, hustle or study......

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2019
fullofgrace:
Don't go and waste that money. Bro start business here and go there as a king not a fresher
I don't want discourage pple minded on my comment please....u are not the one to tell me to use d money for business, I know my reason I wan to japa

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2019
Saintsquare:
Depends on your plan or reason for relocating, business, hustle or study......
a country I can use tourist to enter then later change my status to Permanent resident to apply for job

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by ednut1(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
a country I can use tourist to enter then later change my status to Permanent resident to apply for job
with 1.5m and no job . No developed western country go gv u tourist visa. Try dubai or qatar

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by UniversalDove: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
WOW..... Would love that, do you have the idea of their visa fee?
of course, visa fee is free... If you are starting your journey from the United Kingdom
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by fullofgrace(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
I don't want discourage pple minded on my comment please....u are not the one to tell me to use d money for business, I know my reason I wan to japa
Seeking for opinion here simply means u don't know ur reasons. It means u are not qualify for abroad trip.
I sense Yahoo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by LewinskyMon: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
Lol grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Cintoria(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2019
You should try Turkey... Enter with a Tourist Visa..
But try and know someone there to connect with when you get there. Wish you best if luck

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by TimoBriggs: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Haryoureendey4:

Only the US allows a legitimate change of status from a tourist visa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2019
fullofgrace:

Seeking for opinion here simply means u don't know ur reasons. It means u are not qualify for abroad trip.
I sense Yahoo
seeking for openion on country to migrate to doesn't mean I don't know my reason I want to move, anyone can seek opinion, online research alone on your own can't give you everything u want to Know, u just disrespect your self with your last sentence thought u were making sense before until u typed that shitty stuff, when I was starving my self to save I'm not a Yahoo boy now I'm now a Yahoo, u just sense shit......oooh I need to tell u how I made my 1.5m? Arindin......If u don't have better things to say just ignore my post please, rather than pouring sand in my garri...

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2019
UniversalDove:
of course, visa fee is free... If you are starting your journey from the United Kingdom
you know about someone that try dat before?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2019
TimoBriggs:

Only the US allows a legitimate change of status from a tourist visa.
chai angry nd 1.5m can't take me to US
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by luckygirl02(f): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
Go to Dubai. 1.2m will get you two yrs residence visa from naija. If you have your own work visa, then you are guaranteed of a job.

9 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
luckygirl02:
Go to Dubai. 1.2m will get you two yrs residence visa from naija. If you have your own work visa, then you are guaranteed of a job.
Alright thanks dr.... will check out

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Haryoureendey4(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=Haryoureendey4 post=81725400] Alright thanks dr are you in Dubai?... /quote]
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by cj4humanity: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Amazingman:
Please do you have a link there I would love to move there
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by saipn: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
Hi Nairalanders, Please which country can I travel to with 1.5m just finished service.....nd not planning to start my life here, please help a bro with genuine info..
Thanks
so far you are planning to travel to better country i will strongly advise you to invest the money in Treasury bill which is a safe investment for a year so far you just finished youth service try and husle More and write GRE and TOEFL exam if u are aiming USA or IELTS to get full or partial scholarship to some good European countries or south Korea

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Ugosample(m): 1:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Haryoureendey4:

I don't want African nation.... thanks for ur suggestion really appreciate

you don't want an African country

And you have just N1.5m?

sorry to tell you the truth
your chances are grim
however; if you are young
And your brain still hot
you can try applying schools in America for scholarship

write GRE and Toefl

applying to an American school costs like $50 bucks each

so if you have good scores in GRE and Toefl
And you apply to say 10 schools
And you send your transcripts to each

put of the 10 at least 2 should pick u

then you take it up from there

But I know most of you Nigerians cheesy cheesy

But this advice here is legit
had a cousin leave using this format
he is in north Carolina now running PhD

so it's up to you and all who are reading this

the options today are VERY LIMITED

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Ugosample(m): 1:39am On Aug 30, 2019
fullofgrace:

if he is not business inclined
he can blow all that money

so this may not be the best advice
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Ugosample(m): 1:40am On Aug 30, 2019
Haryoureendey4:

so if I may ask

what is your reason to "jaapa?"
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Ugosample(m): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2019
Haryoureendey4:

hmmmm

aasiminh you had tuned three of that money
then you may have had a better chance at this.

its much more difficult today tho
But not impossible

just telling you as it is

the option I gave is the best shot you got

with a scholarship and TA/RA
you will have the softest landing in America
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Ugosample(m): 1:43am On Aug 30, 2019
ednut1:
with 1.5m and no job . No developed western country go gv u tourist visa. Try dubai or qatar

this is true
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Ugosample(m): 1:46am On Aug 30, 2019
Amazingman:

Burkina is no longer a coool place
jihadists have made the place unsafe

I used to go.there so.I know

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Ugosample(m): 1:47am On Aug 30, 2019
saipn:
so far you are planning to travel to better country i will strongly advise you to invest the money in Treasury bill which is a safe investment for a year so far you just finished youth service try and husle More and write GRE and TOEFL exam if u are aiming USA or IELTS to get full or partial scholarship to some good European countries or south Korea

another good advice

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) / Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust / How Much Do You Spend In A Day For Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.