Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m (11730 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by dotunfelix1: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Run your bank account with the 1.5m for 6month and apply for UK tourist visa
And get lost in UK
Work plenty for UK once u can relate

Haryoureendey4:
Hi Nairalanders, Please which country can I travel to with 1.5m just finished service.....nd not planning to start my life here, please help a bro with genuine info..

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Rupect: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
If he gets lost immigration will find him. grin
dotunfelix1:
Run your bank account with the 1.5m for 6month and apply for UK tourist visa
And get lost in UK

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by dotunfelix1: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ican bet it 60-70 of ppl in UK na illegal them use enter before them get there paper.....don't dull your self

Plenty ghania Chad dey naija wey them dey do there normal hustle.

Oncr Uno cos trouble so don't dull.

Rupect:
If he gets lost immigration will find him. grin
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m by Withney247: 9:20pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=dotunfelix1 post=88290618]Run your bank account with the 1.5m for 6month and apply for UK tourist visa
And get lost in UK

1.Will one get a job? Like how much job?
2.Will the salary be enough to save for upgrading your visa to become valid ?
3. How do you eventually become valid?

Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) / Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust / Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7