Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls (42605 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam / Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by GistMore12: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2019
Popular Ghanaian native doctor Nana Kwaku Bonsam has shared the secret behind his young look and according to him, it is sleeping with 'young girls'.

Bonsam revealed that he has never been to the hospital because his immune system has been rejuvenated by the young girls he sleeps with. The native doctor who admitted that dating young women takes a lot of money off him, however added that he is ready to "waste his money" because they make him happy.

“I love dating and sleeping around with young girls because it makes me happy and stronger. I am always young as compared to my age group and my secret is dating young girls. I’m not shy to tell Ghanaians that I go out with young girls.

I don’t go to the hospital because I am strong and my immune system is strong to fight some diseases. Dating young girls has helped me a lot. Though dating young girls help a lot but, it wastes money.

If you are a young man and you need a good future then stay away from those young girls. Young girls are there for those who have enough money like me. They demand a lot and I am ready to pay to get my energy”, Kwaku Bonsam tpld.

The Ghanaian native doctor made headlines months ago after he stormed a church in the country to retrieve his charm from a Pastor. He was also at war with Prophet T.B Joshua in 2014, and also vowed to chase him out of Ghana.

See more

http://gistmore.com/i-look-young-and-strong-because-i-sleep-with-young-girls-native-doctor-kwaku-bonsam

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by GistMore12: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2019
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Davash222(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2019
Girls can sleep with anything as long as money is involved.

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Prettyvita(f): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2019
Hmmn issoryt.
Na d girls I blame, nor be u.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2019
Hahahahahaha Some girls would not mind sleeping with deities, eboras, orisas, spirits even Lucifer himself as long as money is involved. Read my signature

Prayer: Today, I come against the spirit of death, I cancel every untimely death. The blood of Jesus Christ is against you. Amen.
Good Morning FAM
Follow me on Twitter.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Originakalokalo(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2019
It is funny how things play out.

We feed, clothe and nurture our body and it grows, flourishes and remain Strong even though the body is temporal.... It decays in a matter of months with serious offensive smell.

The Human Soul that is eternal is however neglected.

Many souls are weak, naked and miserable because we feed it with poisons.

What are you feeding your souls with? Nude pictures?

Immoralities? hatred? Malice? and all unrighteousness.

If your answer is yes, You are very vulnerable in the spiritual world.... eternity awaits your miserable soul.

The remedy is to allow God, through his son, feed your soul with his righteousness and holiness.

You can be holy no matter how terrible you are now..

Holiness is of God and nothing is impossible with him.

Accept Jesus, he is waiting to cleanse you. Your sins are not bigger than the blood of the lamb.

Accept Jesus as your savior today and he feeds your soul into eternal rest.

Jesus loves you.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by lilbarracuda(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2019
Its time for me to get younger and stronger

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Jabioro: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2019
Some can even sleep with dog in as much as money is involved

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by PureGoldh(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2019
I pity some girls sha

Some no dey even Look face and what yOu gat to offer them positively na just mOney wey dem want... Dem go rush say yes

But what exactly is this man portraying?

He is married (if am not mistaken) and if her wife sleeps around with Young boys... That's cool by him shey?

Well... If you need Original Unadulterated honey

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by freemanbubble: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by CheapDataGuy: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Kaii this one loud o shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by careytommy37(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Some girls are...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by ruggedtimi(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2019
this man still dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by budusky05(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Guess his Ashley young. Lol �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Oleku1(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2019
See dis Ghanian Naira Marley undecided

Meanwhile, if you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or if you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5384185/get-print-out-slips-important-documents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by vibbb: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Ok, when u see some ladies looking 40 @ 25.
Just knw that ppl like Nana Kwaku Bonsam has exchanged their youthful age with old look.

But some babe get mind sha, the look of this man is scary not to talk of f***king him.

#SlayMamasBeWarned.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by ArmaniUhuru: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
And the young girls still couldn’t help your ugliness?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Bruno3000(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Why not... When oloshos full everywhere. They are only cheap commodities, nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Opinedecandid(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Okay, na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Nobodyperson: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
These are the kind of men fumisticqueen will sleep with for money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by healthserve(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Originakalokalo:

It is funny how things play out.

We feed, clothe and nurture our body and it grows, flourishes and remain Strong even though the body is temporal.... It decays in a matter of months with serious offensive smell.

The Human Soul that is eternal is however neglected.

Many souls are weak, naked and miserable because we feed it with poisons.

What are you feeding your souls with? Nude pictures?

Immoralities? hatred? Malice? and all unrighteousness.

If your answer is yes, You are very vulnerable in the spiritual world.... eternity awaits your miserable soul.

The remedy is to allow God, through his son, feed your soul with his righteousness and holiness.

You can be holy no matter how terrible you are now..

Holiness is of God and nothing is impossible with him.

Accept Jesus, he is waiting to cleanse you. Your sins are not bigger than the blood of the lamb.

Accept Jesus as your savior today and he feeds your soul into eternal rest.

Jesus loves you.

Nice piece

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Martinez39(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Hahahahahaha Some girls would not mind sleeping with deities, eboras, orisas, spirits as long as money is involved. Read my signature

Prayer: Today, I come against the spirit of death, I cancel every untimely death. The blood of Jesus Christ is against you. Amen.
Good Morning FAM
Follow me on Twitter.
God is nonexistent. Prove me wrong. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by ABCthings: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
And this nonsense made fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by PureGoldh(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by AmazingELixir: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Mehn!...from the things I read and see happen in foreign countries, it is salient fact that Nigerians are doing themselves and their country the greatest disservice with the things they put up in social media....worse happen in other countries but patriotism and national pride appeal to the conscience of these other people but Nigerians will rather put their country down with all manner of vile publications just to trend.

Leadership in the country is somewhat of a challenge but there should be moderation in things we post online about our country.

My ink done finish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by ABCthings: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Martinez39:
God is nonexistent. Prove me wrong. grin
you soul is also nonexistent. Prove me wong

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by aldexrio(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by BruzMoney(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ghana smoke ehn! Very stupid something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Daniel2032(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
America used airpod 15k

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.