Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

For The Sake Of Humanity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For The Sake Of Humanity (288 Views)

Don Lulu @40 Celebrating A Living Legend In Philanthropy And Humanity / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Sake Of Humanity by bedspread: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2019
This Piece is For Somebody and My Prayer is that the Person who JESUS CHRIST intends to Help and Save gets it in JESUS NAME..

Sometime in the year 2013, A certain Sierraleone lady named Linda came to Nigeria saying she had a vision of Certain Pastors and Churches in Nigeria. She later came up with a CD with Assistance of a certain Ministry called Holiness Revival Movement which was being Distributed All over Nigeria and Africa. The CD was all about Speaking about THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. A Ministry that came like Wild Fire in Lagos, Spreading through Nigeria and the whole World with Undiluted Salvation Messages and Holy Word of GOD that had become Scarce to Hear.

Linda was a lady from the kingdom of darkness assigned to bring down the Move of GOD in this End time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaGs7TIEXkQ

A Whole Lot of People got including Pastors, Reverends, Bishop , Apostles got in contact with this CD and they all without seeking or Hearing from GOD Carried what will be Described as A War on the LORDS CHOSEN.

Many Innocent people who didn't know their right from their left have been Afflicted since then, Many have lost their lives, Many Have lost all they had, Many are in incurable challenges all because they got involved and propagated what GOD HIMSELF is doing..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8h45qTz1Qs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQowXTq0iwE

A whole lot of people have been brought on sick beds, wheel chairs, sooo many got into difficulties all because of this CD.

Finally, The Reason for the piece is Because I feel so much in my Spirit that A whole lot of people are still Suffering for getting involved with CD and many don't know where there suffering/Challenges have come From. Many have visited all places they could for Solutions but to no avail.

Please As Many of you who joined in that CD and Talk in anyway. You didn't talk against Pastor Lazarus. You Spoke against the Holy Spirit who is doing the Work. And when GOD ALMIGHTY is dealing with someone, You cannot be Helped..

The Solution:
Wherever you are , get in Contact with Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, tell the Pastor or leader there that you are a victim of the Linda CD. The Pastor/ Leader will direct on how on what to do..

If you are in Lagos or can make your way to Lagos, get to The LORDS Chosen Headquarters at Ijesha Lagos. And do your Restitution..
Re: For The Sake Of Humanity by Paul112(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2019
bedspread:
This Piece is For Somebody and My Prayer is that the Person who JESUS CHRIST intends to Help and Save gets it in JESUS NAME..

Sometime in the year 2013, A certain Sierraleone lady named Linda came to Nigeria saying she had a vision of Certain Pastors and Churches in Nigeria. She later came up with a CD with Assistance of a certain Ministry called Holiness Revival Movement which was being Distributed All over Nigeria and Africa. The CD was all about Speaking about THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. A Ministry that came like Wild Fire in Lagos, Spreading through Nigeria and the whole World with Undiluted Salvation Messages and Holy Word of GOD that had become Scarce to Hear.

Linda was a lady from the kingdom of darkness assigned to bring down the Move of GOD in this End time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaGs7TIEXkQ

A Whole Lot of People got including Pastors, Reverends, Bishop , Apostles got in contact with this CD and they all without seeking or Hearing from GOD Carried what will be Described as A War on the LORDS CHOSEN.

Many Innocent people who didn't know their right from their left have been Afflicted since then, Many have lost their lives, Many Have lost all they had, Many are in incurable challenges all because they got involved and propagated what GOD HIMSELF is doing..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8h45qTz1Qs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQowXTq0iwE

A whole lot of people have been brought on sick beds, wheel chairs, sooo many got into difficulties all because of this CD.

Finally, The Reason for the piece is Because I feel so much in my Spirit that A whole lot of people are still Suffering for getting involved with CD and many don't know where there suffering/Challenges have come From. Many have visited all places they could for Solutions but to no avail.

Please As Many of you who joined in that CD and Talk in anyway. You didn't talk against Pastor Lazarus. You Spoke against the Holy Spirit who is doing the Work. And when GOD ALMIGHTY is dealing with someone, You cannot be Helped..

The Solution:
Wherever you are , get in Contact with Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, tell the Pastor or leader there that you are a victim of the Linda CD. The Pastor/ Leader will direct on how on what to do..

If you are in Lagos or can make your way to Lagos, get to The LORDS Chosen Headquarters at Ijesha Lagos. And do your Restitution..

But yourchurch was in support of her in the first revelation she gave, they even helped her to publicise and evangelize her cd plates on d street because d lord chosen was not mentioned in d 1st revelation, u never termed her witch from Dominic kingdom then because d church was exonerated, now that she gave d 2nd revelation concerning ur church what God showed her, u all are fabricating testimonies by fake revelation to counter her revelation, it is a big shame that u are saying that d high mortality rate in d world is as result of people watching and listening to linda cd, even when Jesus Christ in the bible was criticized He never wished for anyone 's downfall but rather He prayed for God to have mercy on d them. My brother u are under religion bondage
Re: For The Sake Of Humanity by bedspread: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Paul112:

But yourchurch was in support of her in the first revelation she gave, they even helped her to publicise and evangelize her cd plates on d street because d lord chosen was not mentioned in d 1st revelation, u never termed her witch from Dominic kingdom then because d church was exonerated, now that she gave d 2nd revelation concerning ur church what God showed her, u all are fabricating testimonies by fake revelation to counter her revelation, it is a big shame that u are saying that d high mortality rate in d world is as result of people watching and listening to linda cd, even when Jesus Christ in the bible was criticized He never wished for anyone 's downfall but rather He prayed for God to have mercy on d them. My brother u are under religion bondage
Young Man what you don't know, you keep Quiet!
May GOD give u Understanding.. so you use ur hands to do yourself..

(1) (Reply)

BB Naija: Jackye Gives Her Fan A Gift On Request (video) / Netflix Finally Sets A Release Date For Cardi’s Show / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.