Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

This Is For Newbies That Actually don't Have Funds But Have Time.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Is For Newbies That Actually don't Have Funds But Have Time.. (740 Views)

I Need Loan. I Have Funds In Piggybank Safelock. What Do I Do? / Write A Sales Page That Actually Converts Fast With This POWERFUL TOOL.. / Altcointrader.co.za Contact Me If You Have Funds Locked In Their Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is For Newbies That Actually don't Have Funds But Have Time.. by Johndaniels(m): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2019
Hello I J just want to tell you my tragic story that will if you read more u can also try to help get over the poverty line. I really don't want to be impressive.. But raw.
friends I heard about btc sometimes back in 2009 or later than that when 1btc=1cent. .
I saw the advert then. I was like what's this.
Only to my suprise to hear that the same coin had burst the roots and roofs of many accounts..all of a sudden etherum came up and other coins started trickling in..
Fastword... 2019. Till last two months I was still in the dark about this thing called c*yptocurrency.I discovered I needed to have :
1) A c*ytocurency wallet
2)Some btc Atleast a good amount of it
3)a good trade/exchange site like binance coinbase etc

Now the issue is that many don't have many much money to start.
Here is what you can do for yourself..
1.Go read about faucets how the can help you though it will use your time but it will help you.
2.There is a web browser that can mine btc for you while u browse with it..

I too am still learning sha just wanted to mouth alittle.
Am Lazgiovanni....
234(seven zero six nine one six seven one zero eight)
Need content hit me up

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria International Trade Expo.. 2019 / Deleted / Brand New Dredger For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.