Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To (18229 Views)

Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by Okoroawusa: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
I agree with Ubi on this one... It's not everyone that will help you n it's not everyone that you will help
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by Seahawk: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nigerians and entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by salt1: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
inoki247:
Nobody owe anybody anything even if u are from my Village I no owe u abi na u b the Oracle wey dey my family house wey dey feel entitled....

Really?

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by festacman(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by Kposkila: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
The rich should create jobs n not all these free pies that cannot be sustained.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by dake40(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kposkila:
The rich should create jobs n not all these free pies that cannot be sustained.

How will the rich create Jobs in a non conducive economic society?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by Studyinchina200(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nigerians and entitlement mentality

Anything for the boys.

Imagine going back to Nigeria for the first time in 7 years and the first thing you will hear from them is wetin you bring come for us. Lol
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by spirul77: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
I'm surprised almost everybody fell for this, I know this is a publicity stunt, ubi no fit sign the guy so the best way to help am na to get am involved In this kind issue, two months time now you will see " 2 months after calling out ubi, camixxx drops a single"
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by ChristieXty(f): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Only you four baby mama,you wan open your own football team?
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by Rasbel(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
visijo:
I hate to be the first person to enter Bus, if d driver doesn't see another person to carry, it would look as if i'm a bad luck�
hahahahahakhakhakhakhakhak.. This is so true
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by Kposkila: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
dake40:

Most of the rich stole our common wealth, so they should invest it here.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by Kposkila: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
dake40:

Bros distribution of peanut does not save the situation either...
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by breko(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
visijo:
I hate to be the first person to enter Bus, if d driver doesn't see another person to carry, it would look as if i'm a bad luck�
This always happens to me in keke
Lol

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
The guy get three or four children plus im still owe im baby mama money
Una dey beg
Instead make una go hustle
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by liverpool72(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
father Abraham abeg help us ;Dfather Abraham abeg help us,loolz.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
visijo:
Hahahahaha but I don’t feel like I’m bad luck, because I’m not by God’s Grace, but I just feel so bad for the driver and conductor.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by follock007(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
this #3 has become a pain in my ass
yesterday somebody came to test 34 parts of my body he's selling pharmaceutical food supplements he also reserved 3 but want to test 33 body and 1 spirit... this #3 of benin is a crooked jester... you can't rewrite history... you will die before me and the same measure you gave me #1 is the same for you #3... it is a southern tradition after all... 1 measure of wheat (me) for 1 penny and 3 measures of bailey (you) for 1 penny
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by spayor(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
visijo:
Hahahahaha I thought I am the only one with da kinda feeling ohhh
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have 3 Children To Attend To by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
You born so tey, you no know how many children you get again? One before Lillian, Lillian, South African and Mbaise woman get one each. No be 4 be that?

Those abusing him that he is broke are now asking him for money?

Read the picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samklef Calls Freeze 'Daddy Gay' / Meet Naira Marley's Four Children And Wife / Davido Insists On Not Slapping Kizz Daniel's Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.