Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (81799 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by franchasng: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
LINTUNE:
Why do gals pretend like they dont fancy sex, have got lots of female friends ok and have had fun with some, no fucking string attached, there are gals out there that like sex than an average boy.. Infact i remembered one of my friend that almost sexed me when my roomie was arround.. He eas taking his bath and next thing i knew it she held my dick, said she wanted it right now, i was like hey my roomie is arround... Gals stop pretending abeg mtcheww angry
their whole life is built on deceit, lies, pretence, selfishness, pride and arrogance, reason most get so heart broken before they turn 35yrs to the extent they become emotionless cry

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by StupidNLmods: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Except they like the guy, they won't have a problem with it. Afterall dating doesnt automatically means marriage. The can keep the mugu as their side nigga cos they love oshofree while they do that oza room things with the main. Most of them love sex pass guys sef, I've seen things.

I know these our Nigerian bitches too well cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by DameB(f): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
I can date such a man, however the attraction must be there,.
Just because we decide to abstain for reasons best known to us doesn't mean we shouldn't be attracted to each other sexually... Also we must be exclusive.
No cutting show outside

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by mimiolajire007(f): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
YES!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by mimee9(f): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
undecided yes, after fertility test

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by djoe21(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Yes.
but finding a guy like that is like passing a camel through the eye of a needle. Impossible.

I know I will find you here. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by futurism: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

sisters have you seen ooo

I used to be that guy until i realise women didn't value such... they want to be forked and forked really hard.

22 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
TSRC:

Damn.
Knock out punch to male romancelanders.

Lol. Very dumb elements forming pseudo-intelligence by virtue of having a prick.

You ask ladies question, you won't give them space to comment. Naso guys go dey jump on top same ladies comments with nonsense.

Create intellectual topic and mistakenly post in this section, they will all disappear. Once it is woman or toto matter, they will land like vultures. Nonsense grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by djoe21(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sammy555:
funny thing, she's just 16.....Well at that age, girls fantasize a lot about sex but don't have the courage to do it yet, they still believe they are keeping their V till marriage LMAO.... I give her 3 years at most sha

Really? She's 16? Hmmm.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
This question weak me..
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Mexyz(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

Look no further, I dey here
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by franchasng: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rukkydelta:

Yes that's the type of man I am looking for wink
and I hope u won't ask him for any money, financial favor, material favor, gifts, or any form of material favor If not get a clay and mould your dream man to your own taste, selfish pretenders that will be deceiving one gullible guy with no sex till marriage while fucking some unworthy niggas for free or for fun angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nope. Compatibility in that area is stupendously important
Na for sex matter you dey speak all this grammar?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by DameB(f): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
A friend of mine thought he was dating a fajin and they were abstaining from sex till marriage, until she go preggo for another dude smiley grin

19 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by djoe21(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Get h*rny, beg, keep asking so I'll keep declining.

But to never ask? Hmmm. I'm not sure I'll marry o.

'...I'll keep declining'. Easier said than done .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by DameB(f): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
aaronson:
Na for sex matter you dey speak all this grammar?
Dat na to show you the level of stupendous importance grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nmezor(f): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Yep
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by carter009(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
What a shameless girl.
DameB:
A friend of mine of mine thought he was dating a fajin and they were abstaining from sex till marriage, until she go preggo for another dude smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by majamajic(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
theButterfly:
In fact this is the type of man I will only date.

hmmmm

what if later Na pencil him get , and u like cucumber

or he will run 1 minute and u like 30 minutes?

how u wan do

will u adjust or cheat ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by s1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
I doubt if such men exist. cool
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by franchasng: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Except they like the guy, they won't have a problem with it. Afterall dating doesnt automatically means marriage. The can keep the mugu as their side nigga cos they love oshofree while they do that oza room things with the main. Most of them love sex pass guys sef, I've seen things.

I know these our Nigerian bitches too well cool
and u wonder if 90% of the so called ladies looking for a guy that won't ask them for sex till marriage are not among the ladies begging entertainment celebs and showbiz guys for one night stand even on social media.

All these ladies pretending that they dont like sex or want sex from a boyfriend will Bleep their celebrity crush instantly if the opportunity comes for them but they will be pretending like they don't crave for sex only when they meet broke and struggling young men who try to treat them with respect.

Guys should learn to believe only what ladies do, not what they say they will do, na today undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by niyi123: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
obembet:
I wish i can see
Here i am
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by DameB(f): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
carter009:
What a shameless girl.

Her excuse: it was her first time

The dude was so shocked and hurt that he wasn't in a relationship for long. Some girls though...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by KosyJerry(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ladies... we waiting grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by TSRC: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. Very dumb elements forming pseudo-intelligence by virtue of having a prick.

You ask ladies question, you won't give them space to comment. Naso guys go dey jump on top same ladies comments with nonsense.

Create intellectual topic and mistakenly post in this section, they will all disappear. Once it is woman or toto matter, they will land like vultures. Nonsense grin
Dem too provoke you for this place o.
No vex abeg.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by DameB(f): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
majamajic:

hmmmm

what if later Na pencil him get , and u like cucumber

or he will run 1 minute and u like 30 minutes?

how u wan do

will u adjust or cheat ?

Is touching prohibited ni? For the endurance though how can someone test that
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
pocohantas:
The question is for ladies and there are more men trying to answer and derail the thread.

There is definitely something wrong with the mental condition of most guys in this section.

If it is something that comes with their current age, I wouldn't know. But I hope that is the case, because it would be disastrous if they do not outgrow such condition.

Then they keep yapping about intelligence. Say what? Coming from blokes who are totally non-existent in sections that require brain power? Lol. The delusion is real...
I was just about to state this before reading your comment. grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by KeriBaby(f): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Oh hell no!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by prettyify(f): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sex comes in different ways....

Most people think, just because there wasn't any dick penetration means we didn't have sex, that thinking is wrong.

A guy fingering or giving you head is MouthAction.

So, if a guy tells me no sexual contact at all... There is a problem somewhere.

Pascopele:
Ladies be sincere,
Would you date a guy that won't ask you for sex until marriage

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by AdonaiAluminium: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Most of the ladies shouting yes, yes are those that can do without sex for a week

Contact us for all your roofing jobs, roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I was just about to state this before reading your comment. grin

It is so immature. Ladies no dey even gree comment on topics directed at them again.

Follow this thread and you'll see that last last, male to female comments would be 7:3.

This section will soon become a gay fest. Them go penetrate themselves last last grin

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by sanusi44z(m): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

I do exist cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.