Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (81801 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by BarrElChapo(m): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Congratulations in advance !
Seyrexolad2706:

Oga, absolutely yes.
My fiancée is a virgin and we are planning to marry in few months now, we agreed no sex before marriage. We are very safe and proud. We do romance very well, it's more dan having s*x... So it's � possible
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by citruslimited(m): 12:14am On Aug 31, 2019
My dear friends boys like that exist and will exist till the end of the world !

And the truth about it remains that women are not easily aroused like men.

But men can control their own conji when it come than the girls.

If a woman is asexually aroused she can sleep with a mad man, a dog or anything available, but the man has more ability to control himself at this point.

And of course I support sex after marriage,
Its right before God and before man, even tho we live in a corrupt world that no longer acknowledge decent and Holiness. What is good and right must be upheld !

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Humility017(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Yes.
but finding a guy like that is like passing a camel through the eye of a needle. Impossible.

it Is possible Dear....

I have never had sex in any of my relationship....in fact the last one I made it know from the onset...
I see if wrong in the sight of God....
I will be 30 few months time and I wanna keep myself still till marriage....
because God expects that from me...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by nelsonoba: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:
Does a guy like that exist?

Even if he did, ladies would assume he's not OK down there...

That's how one impotent pastor imprisoned one girl like that for life all in the name of I'M A PASTOR, SO NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

I hope you will maintain this boldness to explain to God when you stand before him in judgement at the end of your life

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Contri5: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:

That's how one impotent pastor imprisoned one girl like that for life all in the name of I'M A PASTOR, SO NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE
That's a kind of true, cos ladies don't like guys that don't show it
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Humility017(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2019
citruslimited:
My dear friends boys like that exist and will exist till the end of the world !

And the truth about it remains that women are not easily aroused like men.

But men can control their own conji when it come than the girls.

If a woman is asexually aroused she can sleep with a mad man, a dog or anything available, but the man has more ability to control himself at this point.

And of course I support sex after marriage,
Its right before God and before man, even tho we live in a corrupt world that no longer acknowledge decent and Holiness. What is good and right must be upheld !

thanks bro....
what you said is absolutely true...
it has not been easy though but God has been helpful.
I don't believe most of this ladies...the truth Is Many can't stay in a relationship without sex...

my ex left and start to go relate with another guy...she wanted keep us both...and I am so sure she was having an affair with that guy.... she started give me attitude...I had to find out myself and respectfully walk away....

it's just that I wanna live God's way...I know I have come too far to Give up.

my prayer now is to get someone who is really ready for a serious Godly relationship.... where we not just have the goal to get married soon but also set up and pursue spiritual goals...too.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Olumyyde(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:

Hey, I'm one, I got married at 32 as a virgin, My ex did it outside cos I maintained no sex b4 marriage, was hurt but moved on. And no, I'm not impotent, I got to discover on my wedding night dat urs truly bangs like fire, Wifey delivered the most beautiful n smart baby ever exactly 9 months after our wedding. So, many of such men are still here. Cheers!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by executive12: 12:26am On Aug 31, 2019
DameB:

Her excuse: it was her first time

The dude was so shocked and hurt that he wasn't in a relationship for long. Some girls though...

Her first time indeed.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by renewable1(m): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2019
Hmmmm it well.

Get our 1kva inverter + battery + panel + installation for 125k only.
Call us today.

Check my signature
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Ayomiposi001: 12:28am On Aug 31, 2019
Magnoliaa:

What's your ish with feminists?
are you One?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by BarrElChapo(m): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2019
Reading through some answers to this question has got me really scared tbh.. from what I deduced here : if you as a guy wants a no sex relationship before marriage then dating isn't in the equation which for me is quite sad cos a no sex relationship is exactly what I'm looking for atm.. but as ubunja said maybe I'd attract my type

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Humility017(m): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2019
Jjuuddee:
Truth be told those guys exist but trust me they might be getting it somewhere,sometimes we guys can be like that if u really love a girl n don't wana lose her u might not pressure her into it but u ease ur pressure by getting it out there.
To me it's a win win if u nt caught.

nah I fault your assertion.
there are still lot of guys who don't do it...

it has to do with your fear for God and keeping His word...I know it is not easy....

but the knowledge of God have been helpful...

I have always wanted a godly relationship and it has been possible for me all this while...even the ladies have always find it difficult to stay....
the last one could not stay....

it is not easy for such guys to keep a previously sexual active ladies.....girlfriends.
I start to date last year.... because I was aiming to get married this year but it never worked because the ladies never stayed...

right now...just praying for God's guidance and help in choosing a woman.

there are still men of that kind....who have chosen to keep their body till marriage

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Humility017(m): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2019
Olumyyde:

Hey, I'm one, I got married at 32 as a virgin, My ex did it outside cos I maintained no sex b4 marriage, was hurt but moved on. And no, I'm not impotent, I got to discover on my wedding night dat urs truly bangs like fire, Wifey delivered the most beautiful n smart baby ever exactly 9 months after our wedding. So, many of such men are still here. Cheers!

congrats bro...
it has not been easy bro....

I almost compromised last year...because it was getting frustrating and disappointing. keep getting heart breaks....but I am still hopefully....

thank God for His Word

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Humility017(m): 12:37am On Aug 31, 2019
safarigirl:
Do such guys exist?

yes Dear....
they do... just that they suffer most in relationships.
they suffer heartbreaks and sometimes hurt...

they do Dear.... will be 30 few months Time never had sex in any of my relationships and will not until marriage.
I have friends who did same...

men like that exist...though rare...just that unfortunately most ladies love and crave for sex too like men and cannot be faithful to such men for long and will see the relationship as boring

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 31, 2019
I will never cheat.

There's nothing anyone here can say to change my mind about my personal beliefs.

majamajic:

hmmmm

what if later Na pencil him get , and u like cucumber

or he will run 1 minute and u like 30 minutes?

how u wan do

will u adjust or cheat ?

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by AreaFada2: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2019
theButterfly:
In fact this is the type of man I will only date.
Ok good luck.

If on wedding night you find that he's impotent or has characteristics of both male & female, do not come to Nairaland with a fresh moniker to disturb our peace o. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Humility017(m): 12:56am On Aug 31, 2019
sewed4u:
Premarital sex is bad, a God fearing man would not ask of sex before marriage.

unfortunately many don't Know who a God fearing man is......
likewise some guys too don't know who a god fearing woman is

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by FunAngel5: 12:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Olayetan(m): 1:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Yes I will date him, cheating is not an option

Yinmu
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Tpresh(f): 1:10am On Aug 31, 2019
Of course yes.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ADRONRealtor: 1:20am On Aug 31, 2019
*Adron Homes*
RC: 791 285.
MAKING THE INCREDIBLE AFFORDABLE

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN YOUNG LANDLORDS PROMO!!!

ENJOY 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL OUR LANDS IN *ABUJA, IBEJU-LEKKI, SHIMAWA , ATAN-OTA & IMOTA- IKORODU, IBADAN, SHAGAMU,ABEOKUTA AND BADAGRY.*

CURRENT "Discounted" PRICE LISTS:

_*SHIMAWA OGUN State*_

1 Plot of Land (500m2)(60ft × 92ft)@ TREASURE PARK & GARDENS, GLASS HOUSE ESTATE, SHIMAWA ,BEHIND RCCG CAMP . Price =N5,400,000; Payment 24Months,

1 Plot of Land (60ftx120ft). (648m2) @ TREASURE PARK & GARDENS, PHASE 3 SHIMAWA BEHIND RCCG CAMP. With Global C of O & DEED OF ASSIGNMENT:
Full Plot (60ft × 103ft(648m2) = #900,000
Half Plot 30 X 103ft (300sqm2) = #450,000
Payment in 24month

1 Plot of Land (60/120ft) (648m2) @TREASURE PARK & GARDENS- Phase 2 Extension(DOWNTOWN ESTATE), Shimawa:
Full Plot (60ft × 120ft(648m2): = #1,800,000
Half Plot (30ft × 120ft(324m2): = #900,000
Payment in 24Months,

1 Plot of Land (60/120ft) (648m2) @TREASURE PARK & GARDENS - City of David, Phase 2, Shimawa:
Full Plot (60ft × 120ft(648m2) = #3,600,000
Half Plot (30ft × 120ft(324m2) = #1,800,000
Payment in 24Months

1 Plot of Land (60/120ft) (648m2) @TREASURE PARK & GARDENS -Golf & Estate Phase1 Extension, Shimawa:
Full Plot (60ft ×120ft(648m2) = #4,500,000
Half Plot (30ft × 120ft(324m2)= #2,250,000
Payment in 24Months

_*IBEJULEKKI LAGOS State*_

1 Plot of Land (454m2(50ftx100ft) @ REHOBOTH PARK & GARDENS Beside Free Trade Zone, Cargo Port Construction,(Ibeju- Lekki) Phase 2
REHOBOTH PARK & GARDENS,IBEJU-LEKKI- PHASE 2:
Full Plot: #18,000,000
Payment in 24Months,

REHOBOTH PARK & GARDENS, IBEJU-LEKKI(454m2(50ftx100ft)- PHASE 2 Extension:
Full Plot = #4,500,000
Payment in 24Months.

_*FCT ABUJA*_

1 Plot of Land (454m2(55 ftx100ft) @ MANHATTAN PARK & GARDENS (Karu Abuja-keffi express road) , Pearland River & Lake Estate.
Full Plot = #1,800,000
Payment in 24Months.

1 Plot of Land (500m2) (65 ftx100ft) CENTRAL PARK & GARDENS, KUJE
With Title Document, Global C CofO
Full Plot = #6,300,000
Payment in 24Months,

_*IBADAN Oyo State*_

1 Plot of Land (454m2(50ftx100ft) WEST LIFE PARK & GARDENS, ASIPA- AYEGUN - OLEYO, IBADAN (60ft × 100ft(540m2)
Full Plot = #900,000
Half Plot (30ft × 100ft(270m2) = #450,000
Payment in 24Months

1 Plot of Land (540m2(60ftx100ft) CITY PARK & GARDENS, ASEJIRE , IBADAN(60ft×100ft(540m2)
Full Plot = #900,000
Payment in 24Months,

Ttt1 Plot of Land (540m2(50ftx100ft) ROSEWOOD PARK & GARDENS, BAKO APATA, IBADAN(50ft×100ft(540m2)
Full Plot = #900,000
Payment in 24Months,

LONDON PARK AND GARDENS AKUFO OLOGUNERU IBADAN(50ft×100ft)540m2=#750,000.payment in 24months,

_*ABEOKUTA*_

SOUTH GATE PARK AND GAEDENS ALAMALA ABEOKUTA=#650,000
Payment in 24months,.

SUNRISE PARK AND GARDENS ABEOKUTA ALABATA ABEOKUTA=#650,000. payment in 24months

_*SHAGAMU Ogun State*_

IMPERIAL PARK & GARDENS, SHAGAMU (60ft×103ft(600m2)
Full Plot = #900,000
Payment in 24Months,

_*ATAN-OTA Ogun State*_

1 Plot of Land(60ft×103ft)(600m2) @ GRANDVIEW PARK & GARDENS (Atan-Ota ) 15 Minute drive from Winners Chapel, Cannan Land, Ota . With TITLE: Global C of O
Full Plot (60ft × 103ft) = #1,350,000
Half Plot (30ft × 103ft)= #675,500.
Payment in 24Months,

1 Plot of Land(60ft×103ft)(600m2) @ Grandview Park & Gardens, Atan- Ota, Phase 1 Extension(60ft×103ft)(600m2):
Full Plot = #900,000
Half Plot (30ft×103ft) = #450,000
Payment in 24Months

_*BADAGRY Lagos State*_

EMIRATE PARK AND GARDENS BADAGRY
Full Plot=#1,350,000
Payment in 24months

_*IKORODU Lagos State*_

TOWN PARK AND GARDENS IKORODU (60ft×103ft(600m2)Full plot =#1,350,000
Half plot=#675,500
Payment in 24months,

TOWN PARK AND GARDENS PHASE 1 IKORODU(60ft×103ft(600m2)Full plot=#750,000
Payment in 24months,

PAY MINIMUM OF #25,000,#50,000, #100,000#150,000 #200,000,#1,000,000
INITIAL DEPOSITS SPREAD THE BALANCE FOR 24 MONTHS
Or Pay Outrightly.

_*INFRASTRUCTURE WITHIN THE ESTATE:*_

* Perimeter Fencing
* Earth Road&interlockings
* Electricity&street lights
* Drainage
* Water
* CCTV
* Children Playing Ground
* Basket Ball court
*Swimming pool

_*LEGAL DOCUMENTS:*_

• Deed of Contract
• Deed of Assignment (Registered)
• Deed of Sublease(Estate applicable)
• Certificate of Occupancy
• Survey and
• GLOBAL C OF O.

*LIFESTYLE SPOTS*

• Eateries
• Cinema
• Salons
• Supermarkets
• Health Facilities
• Arcade and Sport Centre
• Gym and Fitness Centre

_*Don't Wait to Buy Real Estate; Buy Real Estate and Wait.*_07088976929-
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by geezynoni: 1:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

sisters have you seen ooo

In a nutshell, You re not a virgin. shocked

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Bamz(m): 1:26am On Aug 31, 2019
safarigirl:
Do such guys exist?

Yes, they exist. Regardless of what you see online, some of us had proper upbringing and we've not deviated from it.

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by geezynoni: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2019
DameB:
A friend of mine of mine thought he was dating a fajin and they were abstaining from sex till marriage, until she go preggo for another dude smiley grin
Women are scum.

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Usanga35: 1:30am On Aug 31, 2019
[b][/b]
sewed4u:
Premarital sex is bad, a God fearing man would not ask of sex before marriage.
. PREMARITAL MONEY IS BAD....A GOD FEARING WOMAN WOULD NOT ASK FOR MONEY B4 MARRIAGE ..

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Mypeople2(m): 1:38am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

sisters have you seen ooo

Babe forget that trash you wrote there .I did not have sex with all the ladies I have dated so far .One of the ladies that ran said"I am not man enough down there " .....the next time I saw her ,she broke up with me saying she cannot wait since does not know when we go"do the thing".She was even a serious and respected sister in the church ... and you are here spilling beans .

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Bamz(m): 1:39am On Aug 31, 2019
Humility017:

it Is possible Dear....

I have never had sex in any of my relationship....in fact the last one I made it know from the onset...
I see if wrong in the sight of God....
I will be 30 few months time and I wanna keep myself still till marriage....
because God expects that from me...

Lol you can't wait that long to give it cheaply to just any girl. Keep it up my gee! Hope you meet a girl that deserves you. wink

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by seanjy4konji: 1:40am On Aug 31, 2019
just talk..main question ..no answer..leave main road,go brt lane.
Jesuspikin8:

Just like the rest of ladies viewing this thread, you did not answer the question.

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Mypeople2(m): 1:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Yes.
but finding a guy like that is like passing a camel through the eye of a needle. Impossible.
Babe you will find ,provided you people stop begging for money and recharge card .Una too beg for money too much that is why guys demand for sex .But wait o, why girls dey beg like this self ? Una nor dey shame self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53