Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) (9753 Views)

Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky / Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hello Everyone

I am here to share a secret with you, the truth is making money online is difficult and easy. But it is easier than difficult; the truth people won't tell you.

One of the booming internet business is information marketing /Digital marketing.

Imagine

- Earning money from books you wrote.

- Not having to rely on pension or money from relatives for your survival.

- Earning in dollars and spending in Naira ( if you choose).

- Buying a car or building the house of your dream (without taking a mortgage from a bank).

- Quitting your job, living your life on your terms and travelling the world (and still tracking the progress of your business on your android or laptop).

- All these (and more), you can achieve with the power of publishing.

BENEFITS:

I will show you how to:

- Do keyword research and publish books in niches that sells well.

- Design quality e-book and paperback covers.

- Get a US bank account to receive your payment from Amazon (Amazon doesn't pay directly into Nigeria bank account).

- Etc

Who is this training for:

- Someone who is tired of low income earning job.

- Someone who want to earn in foreign currency.

- Job seekers

- Corper

- Internet business owners

- Civil servants

I will teach you Everything you need to know about kindle direct publishing (kdp). To know more Join my Whatsapp Training Group.

call 0.8.0.3.4.0.8.6.2.8.9

There is a fee for theTraining

My joy is to see you succeed. Truly your success can't affect mine neither can mine affect yours. See you at the other Side.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
SCREENSHOTS

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
SCREENSHOT

1 Like

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
SCREENSHOTS

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Payment screenshots..

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by SKhanmi: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Link ain't working
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
SKhanmi:
Link ain't working

Nairaland modified it.. I will sort it out.
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
SKhanmi:
Link ain't working

Whatsapp or call me on the number above..
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 3:40am On Aug 30, 2019
Today is 30th August as @ 3:38am, I have this.. One thing is it keeps increasing. Just sleep and wake up to check what you have made.

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Milashi(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2019
I am interested. Please add me to your group, my whatsapp number is 08033695741.
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2019
6:37am 31st August 2019
Made $671 so far.. I should cross $700 before the end of today by his grace.
I just woke up to check my earnings. That's how it works.
Once you have done what you need to do at first, sit tight and watch your earnings increase for each month.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by uchefrancisca(f): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Please add me 08146616002
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2019
Pls don't drop your number again for some reasons. Just add me on my number above.
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Blabbermouth: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
dabocity:
Pls don't drop your number again for some reasons. Just add me on my number above.
How does that royalty stuff work? Is it the extra doe Amazon pays for publishing on their market or what?
Amazon's tax stuff is a little bit dicey also, how do I go abt it?
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by pabon(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
dabocity:
How many books are making you that amount?
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blabbermouth:

How does that royalty stuff work? Is it the extra doe Amazon pays for publishing on their market or what?
Amazon's tax stuff is a little bit dicey also, how do I go abt it?

Normally for Nigerians, the tax is 30% but I get my full amount.. That mean my tax is 0.0%. (If you know you know)
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 4:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Happy new month to you All.
may this new month bring us more funds, joy gladness than ever before. Amen

I couldn't get my full amount made for August 2019 because I slept off but I'm pretty sure I made close to $700.
Now another month is here.
Pic 1 is sales made toward the end of August.
Pic 2 is sales made in September 1 as at 4 am

What are you waiting for? Join the moving train and Bless God after.

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Join the winning team now.
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2019
Good morning... Please you can ask me any question regarding amazon kdp..
Thanks
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by polaleye50(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2019
Add me 08182164700
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by WildChild00(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Am interested are you on WhatsApp?
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
WildChild00:
Am interested are you on WhatsApp?

Yes
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
polaleye50:
Add me 08182164700

Add me
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by WildChild00(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
dabocity:

Yes

Ok will buzz you now
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
It is safe to say that you will be one of those with an individual change story to tell in a couple of months/years time concerning Kindle Publishing or would you say you will be one of those STILL attempting to make sense of things? The decision is yours.

This open door is accessible to EVERYONE...but just a couple of individuals value the greatness of the chance. They're generally the ones with the inspiration to transform them. It's those with the fortitude to make a move when it is important.
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by shiffynaani(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
One question sir. I'm poor at writing o. Can i still venture into it? THANKS
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
shiffynaani:
One question sir. I'm poor at writing o. Can i still venture into it? THANKS

Yes sir
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by shiffynaani(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
dabocity:

Yes sir
OK, THANKS
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Do you have your copy of the Kindle Direct Publishing e-book yet?

The Kindle Publishing ebook is available today.
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by ceeboymuhammed(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
It is really possible to be making huge money while you sleep all you need is midset and strategy... try this platform out and see how you can benefit from making money online...
Nothing to lose it's free to visit... http:///2kk7HFG
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2019
Good morning
It is really possible to be making huge money while you sleep all you need is join the moving train NOW
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by All4good: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2019
In order to help any Nairalander / KDP group member ( old or new to KDP business) launch his or her book idea, I will design their kindle book cover FREE. I only charge a token for Paperback
See my contact below in my signature

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Listed As World's 4th Fastest Growing Economy / My New Year Giveaway - Fattkay / A-must-read Book For All Businessmen.....know When Sector Is Going Comatose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.