Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help (594 Views)

Christians,i Need Your Attention. / Bible Scholars, Theologians And Spirit-filled Christians Help Me Understand This / Doubt And Unbelieve: The Devil's Trick On Christians.I was Once A Victim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by Preciousgirl(f): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please , what does it take to administer healing to a sick person in Jesus name?

Scriptural and revelational knowledge is welcome, Jesus bless. You
Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by titigenius: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
teach the person about Jesus and what he can do so his or her faith can translate to healing.

1 Like

Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by ikh777: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
PLS GO TO THE BIBLE. Its all there.

no scripture we post here can help you.

ARE YOU BORN AGAIN?

DO YOU STUDY GOD'S WORD MEDITATIVELY TO GAIN WISDOM AND LIFE DAILY? Or only when you face problems or in church?

ARE YOU LIVING IN SECRET SIN?

ARE YOU FILLED WITH THE HOLYGHOST?

DO YOU PRAY FERVENTLY OFTEN? OR ONLY WHEN THERE IS EMERGENCY?

DO YOU PREACH THE GOSPEL?

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE FOR WANTING TO HEAL THE SICK? DO YOU WANT TO SHOW OFF POWER/ANOINTING OR YOU GENUINELY WANT THE PERSON TO BE HEALED?

IF THESE THINGS ARE ANSWERED MOSTLY IN THE AFFIRMATIVE, then you will heal the sick with ease.

As bitter and prodding these unbiased questions may be..... YOUR ANSWERS WILL SHOW YOU IF GOD WILL SHOW UP FOR YOU.

Preciousgirl:
Please , what does it take to administer healing to a sick person in Jesus name?

Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by Preciousgirl(f): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
titigenius:
teach the person about Jesus and what he can do so his or her faith can translate to healing.

I get you, but that wasn't how peter did when the lame man begged him for money
Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by Preciousgirl(f): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
ikh777:
PLS GO TO THE BIBLE. Its all there.

no scripture we post here can help you.

ARE YOU BORN AGAIN?

DO YOU STUDY GOD'S WORD MEDITATIVELY TO GAIN WISDOM AND LIFE DAILY? Or only when you face problems or in church?

ARE YOU LIVING IN SECRET SIN?

ARE YOU FILLED WITH THE HOLYGHOST?

DO YOU PRAY FERVENTLY OFTEN? OR ONLY WHEN THERE IS EMERGENCY?

DO YOU PREACH THE GOSPEL?

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE FOR WANTING TO HEAL THE SICK? DO YOU WANT TO SHOW OFF POWER/ANOINTING OR YOU GENUINELY WANT THE PERSON TO BE HEALED?

IF THESE THINGS ARE ANSWERED MOSTLY IN THE AFFIRMATIVE, then you will heal the sick with ease.

As bitter and prodding these unbiased questions may be..... YOUR ANSWERS WILL SHOW YOU IF GOD WILL SHOW UP FOR YOU.

OK, thanks
Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by titigenius: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I get you, but that wasn't how peter did when the lame man begged him for money
different strokes for different folks. Perhaps what the person needs is a change of habit and mindset. bad habits and a wrong mindset can also cause sickness

1 Like

Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by Preciousgirl(f): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
titigenius:
different strokes for different folks. Perhaps what the person needs is a change of habit and mindset. bad habits and a wrong mindset can also cause sickness

Ok
Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by tevanso(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Tell the person to confess his or her sin. Let the person accept Jesus Christ as personal savior . after that pray for the person and ask the person to take a step of faith . with a strong faith, healing is assured .
Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by rosy1992(f): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Firstly you need to be a born again Christian, because God doesn't listen to prayers of sinners. after that you need to build your faith by reading Christian books of faith and healing written by KENNETH HAGINS, JOHN G LAKES, FRANCIS HUNTER, SMITH WIGGLESWORTH. it worked for me, it will work for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by ichuka(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Preciousgirl:

It takes the Grace of God simple.and been lead by His Spirit.
Doesn't matter if the person is a sinner or not.
All that matters is His willingness to heal the person.
Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by OkCornel(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2019
Preciousgirl:

First off, what's the nature of the illness?

Ask the Spirit of God to reveal to you what the root cause is. Your next line of action depends on this revelation and subsequent instructions the Holy Spirit gives you. When the issue is dealt with from the Taproot, the whole problem eventually withers away.

Ask in the place of faith (complete trust), and you will surely get your answers from the Holy Spirit. And remember, right before you ask, sincerely give God thanks for answered prayers in advance.

Anything outside revelation and direction from the Spirit of God is a waste of time.

I AWAIT YOUR TESTIMONY OF VICTORY.

Congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by StrikeBack(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2019
You are educated for a reason and I expect you to be wise..
The problem here is money.
Take him/her to the hospital and pay the bills.

I have never seen a country that made it through prayers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by paxonel(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Preciousgirl:

it takes the person to go to a nearby chemist and buy drugs in Jesus name, because Jesus did not create herbs in the bush for nothing.
Knowledge is greater than miracle.

4 Likes

Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by Preciousgirl(f): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
StrikeBack:
You are educated for a reason and I expect you to be wise..
The problem here is money.
Take him/her to the hospital and pay the bills.

I have never seen a country that made it through prayers.

You are a joke
Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by orisa37: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Go to T.B Joshua. He will heal you.
Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by OkCornel(m): 6:36am On Sep 25, 2019
@Preciousgirl, how are you doing? Is the matter now resolved or still a work in progress?

1 Like

Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by Preciousgirl(f): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2019
OkCornel:
@Preciousgirl, how are you doing? Is the matter now resolved or still a work in progress?

Jesus has healed, halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help by OkCornel(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Jesus has healed, halleluyah

Awesome!

Care to share the testimony?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gay Marriage Is Accepted By Oyibos. Should African Christians Forbid Polygamy? / What A Very Popular Atheist Boldly Put Out In Public On 15 Feb 2020 / A Nairalander Saw This While Praying Concerning Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.