Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,958 members, 7,803,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix (42315 Views)

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix by Mryacks: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2019
Oh so sad. Our Lord Jesus Christ, Please come thru for this baby...
Re: Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix by TheAk(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Antinatalist:

That's selfishness on your own part my dear Sir. You should never use a human like you as a means to an end. It's wrong to sentence people to suffering and death for your selfish interests.
so you'd rather watch the gradual extintion of our species?
Re: Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix by Antinatalist: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
TheAk:

so you'd rather watch the gradual extintion of our species?

Yes Sir.

Re: Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix by Goddyj(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
That's graphic

Re: Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix by Myetty: 5:45am On Jan 30, 2020
This also happened to me in 2013.My baby was operated on two days after he was brought into this world. He was indeed in so much pains. I couldn't bear it,he was such an innocent soul.Unfortunately, he didn't survive after the surgery.According to research, assuming he survived, there is a high chance of him getting other illness such as cancer.
The most annoying part of it all is that this condition cannot be prevented.In my own case,scan couldn't even detect it.Above all,I give thanks to God.
Re: Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix by Justarandomguy: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
That looks like a defect. A baby's intestine should not be big like that right?
Re: Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix by annygifty(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
That should be gastroschisis.
Babies with gastroschisis need surgery after birth to put the organs inside the body and close the hole in the abdominal wall. Most babies with gastroschisis recover from surgery and live normal lives. Though, some children may have problems with digestion later in life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Whose Leg Was Damaged After Accident All Smiles After Surgery. Photos / My Body Discharges Electricity / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.