Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Video: Hon Jasper Ndubuaku Beaten By Imo Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Hon Jasper Ndubuaku Beaten By Imo Youths (750 Views)

Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) / Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Hon Jasper Ndubuaku Beaten By Imo Youths by Guzel: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
The senior special assistant to governor Emeka Ihedioha on security who also doubles as the chairman of Imo recovery team that invaded homes of Rochas appointees was beaten today. Hon Jasper invaded Rochas foundation for Africa today and was beaten by Imo youths before he was rescued by the police and taken to Abuja.

Finding it difficult to upload the video
Re: Video: Hon Jasper Ndubuaku Beaten By Imo Youths by alonzoiv(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
E don happen.
Re: Video: Hon Jasper Ndubuaku Beaten By Imo Youths by Enoch07: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
na d new trend be dat. make una continue
Re: Video: Hon Jasper Ndubuaku Beaten By Imo Youths by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Guzel:
The senior special assistant to governor Emeka Ihedioha on security who also doubles as the chairman of Imo recovery team that invaded homes of Rochas appointees was beaten today. Hon Jasper invaded Rochas foundation for Africa today and was beaten by Imo youths before he was rescued by the police and taken to Abuja.

Finding it difficult to upload the video

No need because I don't see how that man resembles ndubuaku

Meanwhile I have helped u to drop the video link at your first thread.

(1) (Reply)

3-years After, Ese Oruru’s Child Turns 3 As Mother Sits For WAEC / Rivers: APC Humiliating Me Despite My Sacrifices – Senator Abe / President Buhari Has Resolved To Curb Medical Tourism - Mamora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.