Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Mom Surprises Daughter After Declining A Job Facilitator Who Wanted To Marry Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Surprises Daughter After Declining A Job Facilitator Who Wanted To Marry Her (579 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Surprises Daughter After Declining A Job Facilitator Who Wanted To Marry Her by Edithfavourite: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Here is a video of the moment a mother showed up at her daughter's office to cheer her up after she declined a married man who wanted to marry her.

According to the lady who shared the story on her twitter handle;

“One man that was supposed to help facilitate getting a job after my service year suddenly decided he wantd to “marry” me Nd when I declined he started acting up (he’s married btw) �‍♀️
I put a call thru to my mom (who wasn’t in town) and she showed up at my office to cheer me up � ”

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/mom-cheers-daughter-up-after-she-declined-a-married-man-who-wanted-to-marry-her-video/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Mom Surprises Daughter After Declining A Job Facilitator Who Wanted To Marry Her by Edithfavourite: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin

Re: Mom Surprises Daughter After Declining A Job Facilitator Who Wanted To Marry Her by Nbote(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don't understand... Why does d lady need cheering up since she was d one who declined d MARRIED man's proposal? Who b d blogger wey consider dis thing newsworthy in d first place

1 Like

Re: Mom Surprises Daughter After Declining A Job Facilitator Who Wanted To Marry Her by chii8(f): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Married man way mumu....
Re: Mom Surprises Daughter After Declining A Job Facilitator Who Wanted To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sweet mama.

1 Like

Re: Mom Surprises Daughter After Declining A Job Facilitator Who Wanted To Marry Her by Edithfavourite: 1:33am On Aug 30, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Mom Surprises Daughter After Declining A Job Facilitator Who Wanted To Marry Her by CarFixng: 3:46am On Aug 30, 2019
Our Services are Affordable and Quality with a 90 days Warranty to ensure Our clients enjoy Peace of mind

Contact us now?
07018433334, 0810O661236.

Visit our Website: www.carfix.ng to Schedule an appointment

CarFix Garage is located @No 34B Katampe Jahi 1, between Platinum Plaza and Daylight Complex close to NEXT CASH AND CARRY
Re: Mom Surprises Daughter After Declining A Job Facilitator Who Wanted To Marry Her by zed7: 4:12am On Aug 30, 2019
He wants to help you get a job, yet you already have an office. He proposed and you declined, yet you are the one needing cheering up. Not everything should be on social media.

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful The Way You Treat People… / Advice Please / I Support January Burial Date For My Husband – Seinye Lulu-briggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.