Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) (41746 Views)

Moment Buhari Kept Smiling At Okorocha At APC Primaries (Pix, Video) / How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by mhuyad: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
This guy own don too much for okorocha

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by andycom(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Federal government should impose curfew there.

and they should keep a blind eye to the whole of north east, kaduna- abuja express way, abi?

some people reason through their anus though

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ihedioha will become the eastern Bello...he’s not ready for anything. But people support him are still crying on behalf of Ambode...mostly ipob

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The way it was imposed in northern state where killings are going on daily

Even if you are paid, must you be obvious

Ihedioha will be doing a great injustice to imolites if he did not arrest Okorocha for harbouring thugs and even those thugs!!!

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by SoNature(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Why are you waiting for federal government?

Why not impose it yourself?

Mkpi!

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by AmadorSays: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
na wa o, all these political thugs sef, why wont they just calm down and use their brains for once? abeg make i free this wahala people go watch better videos on Vskit.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

No such thing as loyal supporters... Negroes are hardly loyal. Those idiots were paid in full.
did ambode also paid in full to the residents that stopped efcc from searching his house
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for Ihedioha, Share for Okorocha
Non of them deserve any accolade undecided
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by thanie(f): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
They deserve more, that Governor should just leave Rochas alone and concentrate on good governance, 2023 is around the corner, keep pursuing him.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by Enoch07: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
youths!!! the same youths... it is well
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by Femijohn198: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Those thugs should be deploy to South Africa to rescue their brother in another man land..
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by hedonido: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ihedioha should quit this 'recovery team' nonsense and get serious with governance!

I don't understand Nigerians. Every idiot is too forgetful of the temporariness of his position and too power drunk/carried away when small breeze of good fortune blows. Yes Okorocha is a bloody thief like everyone of them WITHOUT EXEMPTION is, but come on. Just get rid of this nonsense vindictiveness and I-need-to-prove-myself-ness and face the task on ground. You have only 4 years or 8 at best. You're not an emperor with unlimited powers for life.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Fulani curfew undecided bring your divide and rule curfew.

Operation python dance ongoing version is still running, bring more.

Mumu youths
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by eyeview: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Did Imo people elect Ihedioha to carry out only recovery and demolition for four years?

He's doing everything IMO people voted him to do.

Rochas is lucky that it isn't Ararume of Apga or Hope Uzodinma of APC. They had far more decisive plans for Rochas and his greedy family

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by ScotMisile: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ihedioha can not help himself, he is an mbaise man. . Helplessly wicked.. .

However, he shud be ready for a show down because he asked for it.

Imo is divided because of one man's wicked ❤️ heart.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
banio:

Is there a country without citizens ?

So indirectly the citizens should rubbish their countries greatness since na their own?

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by Otunbastevo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
This are paid jobless youths, Chai can u see what hunger has turned our youth into?
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
You mean paid thugs,

Loyalty with price tag!
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by ScotMisile: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
004gist:
Paid thugs bro

Paid thugs? I don't think so?
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by eyeview: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
hedonido:
Ihedioha should quit this 'recovery team' nonsense and get serious with governance!

I don't understand Nigerians. Every idiot is too forgetful of the temporariness of his position and too power drunk/carried away when small breeze of good fortune blows. Yes Okorocha is a bloody thief like everyone of them WITHOUT EXEMPTION is, but come on. Just get rid of this nonsense vindictiveness and I-need-to-prove-myself-ness and face the task on ground. You have only 4 years or 8 at best. You're not an emperor with unlimited powers for life.
He has since started governance. It's just the team assigned for this doing their work. If Ihedioha decide to forget this recovery, he will have to cough out billions for the replacement and Ihedioha is not frivolous.
Do you know that how many vehicles that are missing which has made it that almost all govt appointees still use their personal cars. The governor himself comes from his personal house in town because the govt house was thoroughly vandalised. The deputy governor's office generator was recently found powering the shopping plaza of Rochas daughter. Those would have cost the state millions to replace and it's not fair considering that Rochas left the state in billions of dollars debt
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by KenModi(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
The prblm of this country is mostly the citizens i rest my case.....

I can bet my bottom dollar that none of Okorocha’s children were among those who attacked Ihedioha’s recovery team.

Nigerian youth’s are the most foolish on this planet; laying their lives for one useless politician for peanuts
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by OgechukwuKate: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
004gist:

Why not in katsina, Kaduna/kano Road, lagos /Benin express way and Borno where banditry are having a field day.

The Badits are part of the people,
Remember that Buhari said Miyetti-Allah is like Ohaneze

1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
did ambode also paid in full to the residents that stopped efcc from searching his house

Yes... In either cash or kind. Loyalty is not free.
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by eyeview: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
mhuyad:
This guy own don too much for okorocha

During campaign, all the candidates made recovery of the states loots from Rochas as a key campaign promise. Any who didn't was seen as failed even before the election.
Rochas is thanking God that Ararume of Apga or Hope Uzodinma of APC isn't governor cos it would have been far worse than this. He and his family members would have been in hiding by now. Ihedioha is a gentleman and more accommodating than those ones
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Wadume?
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by Quorax: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dreal1247:
I didn't even know that Okorocha still have supporters in IMO State. Let justice prevail.
if we must be sincere, the new governor is an idiot. Is that imolites elected him to come and do? Is this how he will continue to chase okorocha for the rest of his tenure? I am yet to hear his plan for the state aside chasing okorocha all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
yarimo:
you are absolutely right
Meaning!

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by asha80(m): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
eyeview:

During campaign, all the candidates made recovery of the states loots from Rochas as a key campaign promise. Any who didn't was seen as failed even before the election.
Rochas is thanking God that Ararume of Apga or Hope Uzodinma of APC isn't governor cos it would have been far worse than this. He and his family members would have been in hiding by now. Ihedioha is a gentleman and more accommodating than those ones
I agree with you that okorocha is lucky it wasnt ararume or hope uzodinma that won..those ones are actually more heartless

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Did Imo people elect Ihedioha to carry out only recovery and demolition for four years?
Yes and many more.
Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by Regcode: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Joblessness is a strong curse...no one nor thing ever stood on the way of a strong Wave or waterways. I think these youths are jobless, they should be taught a lesson. They are agents of backwardness we need to rehabilitate them. They fully under aspell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Is Cleaner Now. Do You Agree? (Photos) / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate / FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.