Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends (666 Views)

How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / How Do I Claim My Ecobank Dividend / How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends by kachistone: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good day everyone.

Please how can I claim my late father's dividends. I visited the website of SEC and I discovered that he has unclaimed dividends in over 50 companies.

I have the death certificate and share certificates of all the companies he bought the shares.
We have been processing the Letter of Administration and it is really taking time.

So, can I claim these dividends with only the death certificate and original share certificates.

Those knowledgeable about shares and stocks should help.

Admin please push this post to FP. Many people can learn from it.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Market-making Bot: How To Choose, Customize, And Set-up / How To Convert Your Android Phone As A Remote Control / Do You Have An Investment?here Is An Investment Oppurtunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.