Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Igbo President Is A Miracle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President Is A Miracle (1808 Views)

Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo President Is A Miracle by Corrosiveman(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
According to Abuja house in London,
Tinubu 2023 is already a done deal
By 2040 Igbos would become a tiny minority since they don't
Practice Polygamy
Going through history, southern candidate has never
Became a president through real democratic process
OBJ was as a result of June 12
Jonathan was as a result of Yaradua's death
As we all know Religion plays a role in election
And sorry for the Igbos they are mainly Christians
Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by BuhariAdvocate: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
Not in their lifetime again .

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by JonDon12: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
We don't need the presidency. We are still the most FINANCIALLY viable region in Nigeria. Now SW will come and beat their chests but remove Lagos from the mix and they can't compare to Ibo Land. The numbers show that. Because you see while you guys go around Nigeria stealing and fighting for Oil and Votes, The Ibos, we dont need to do that. What an Ibo man has, nobody else can get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by obiekunie2: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

I sincerely dont understand why it is sooooo hard for you guys to accept the fact that WE DON'T NEED YOUR FUKING PRESIDENCY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by BBBmall25: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
You Guys Alwayz Behave Like Women Version Of My Friend Ubunja's Miseducation Series,,. U Don't Want This, U Don't Want That, Yet Deep Inside U, Only God Knows Hw Cunningly Bitterly Envious U Get When Others Attained Same. My Advice To U My Igbos Friends: Do More Of The Work Than The Chestbeating. This Way, U Will Easily Attract Than Repelling#Bbbmal25#onelove...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by obiekunie2: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
BBBmall25:
[s]You Guys Alwayz Behave Like Women Version Of My Friend Ubunja's Miseducation Series,,. U Don't Want This, U Don't Want That, Yet Deep Inside U, Only God Knows Hw Cunningly Bitterly Envious U Get When Others Attained Same. My Advice To U My Igbos Friends: Do More Of The Work Than The Chestbeating. This Way, U Will Easily Attract Than Repelling#Bbbmal25#onelove...[/s]

THOSE THAT HOLD THE PRESIDENCY FOR YEARS WHAT DID THEY GAIN FROM IT?

SOUTH-EAST LOST EVERYTHING IN YOUR JEALOUSY WAR AGAINST US AND WE STILL BOUNCE BACK AND STILL OVERTAKE ALL OF YOU WITH YOUR PRESIDENCY AND NATIONAL TREASURY!

PLEASE READ THIS: NDI IGBO DONT NEED YOUR FUKING PRESIDENCY!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by theenchanter: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Who presidency epp?
Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by BBBmall25: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

THOSE THAT HOLD THE PRESIDENCY FOR YEARS WHAT DID THEY GAIN FROM IT?

SOUTH-EAST LOST EVERYTHING IN YOUR JEALOUSY WAR AGAINST US AND WE STILL BOUNCE BACK AND STILL OVERTAKE ALL OF YOU WITH YOUR PRESIDENCY AND NATIONAL TREASURY!

PLEASE READ THIS: NDI IGBO DONT NEED YOUR FUKING PRESIDENCY!!
Sadly, Am Not A Yoruba. But U Speak For Urself! Other Igbos Have Their Needs. So Man, Ur Opinion Ain't Count Bro. Stop The Cry And Empty Chestbeating#Bbbmal25#onelove...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by kayfra: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
JonDon12:
We don't need the presidency. We are still the most FINANCIALLY viable region in Nigeria. Now SW will come and beat their chests but remove Lagos from the mix and they can't compare to Ibo Land. The numbers show that. Because you see while you guys go around Nigeria stealing and fighting for Oil and Votes, The Ibos, we dont need to do that. What an Ibo man has, nobody else can get it.

The combined SE states doesn't even generate as much IGR as Ogun State. Lmaooooo

Empty and deflated chest beating. Olofo grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by obiekunie2: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
BBBmall25:
[s]Sadly, Am Not A Yoruba. But U Speak For Urself! Other Igbos Have Their Needs. So Man, Ur Opinion Ain't Count Bro. Stop The Cry And Empty Chestbeating#Bbbmal25#onelove... [/s]

I NEVER MENTIONED ANY TRIBE. GUILTY.

I AM NOT YOUR 'BRO' AND PLS KEEP YOUR DEAD DRY FAKE #ONELOVE TO YOURSELF.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don't blame the op, I blame heavily those who gave relevance to the thread or will still give relevance to the thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by BBBmall25: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

I NEVER MENTIONED ANY TRIBE. GUILTY.

I AM NOT YOUR 'BRO' AND PLS KEEP YOUR DEAD DRY FAKE #ONELOVE TO YOURSELF.
Mbom! I Can See How Bitterly And Highly Depressed Soul. But Am Not Ur Problems. Hold On, May Be The Next Fellow Can Help Out#Bbbmal25#onelove...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by BBBmall25: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
kayfra:

The combined SE states doesn't even generate as much IGR as Ogun State. Lmaooooo

My Brother I Tire O For This People

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by Unik3030: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
JonDon12:
U are making ignorance fashionable

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by mrvitalis(m): 1:04am On Aug 30, 2019
kayfra:

Sure lets have regional government then we go know who dey generate pass

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by mrvitalis(m): 1:07am On Aug 30, 2019
Any who believe the cabal would hand over freely to tinubu who they shut out of buhari kitchen carbinate
....a tinubu they know they cant control

Must be smoking some good shit

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by gwarotango: 1:15am On Aug 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

I sincerely dont understand why it is sooooo hard for you guys to accept the fact that WE DON'T NEED YOUR FUKING PRESIDENCY!!!
Then what do you want? Why are you disturbing our peace?

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by Cletus77(m): 2:04am On Aug 30, 2019
Nigeria!
Imagine holding hatred for a fellow countrymen till 2040 dat you're not even sure you'll still be alive lipsrsealed

STOP THINKING THE PRESIDENCY IS A ONE WAY TICKET TO PROSPERITY!

The North that has always been in power how has that stopped it from being the poorest region since the onset?

I'm no longer surprised

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by Notime4time: 2:32am On Aug 30, 2019
Why are they always going for deputy president or Senate president , why can't they provide a president and vote for him
Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by Edu3Again: 3:09am On Aug 30, 2019
Corrosiveman:
According to Abuja house in London,
Tinubu 2023 is already a done deal
By 2040 Igbos would become a tiny minority since they don't
Practice Polygamy
Going through history, southern candidate has never
Became a president through real democratic process
OBJ was as a result of June 12
Jonathan was as a result of Yaradua's death
As we all know Religion plays a role in election
And sorry for the Igbos they are mainly Christians

who says that Nigeria will exist then?

many are looking out of this contraption called Nigeria.

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by Ekpeitit(m): 3:46am On Aug 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by Ekpeitit(m): 3:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Yes you do but you will never get it because you are slaves.
Stop using reverse psychology ,we know how desperate you want it.
Okoro people will never smell the presidency of this great country, go to your landlocked Biafra, we will soround you and still enslave you.
Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by EricBloodAxe: 5:53am On Aug 30, 2019
[s]
Ekpeitit:
Yes you do but you will never get it because you are slaves.
Stop using reverse psychology ,we know how desperate you want it.
Okoro people will never smell the presidency of this great country, go to your landlocked Biafra, we will soround you and still enslave you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by helinues: 5:59am On Aug 30, 2019
Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:05am On Aug 30, 2019
I'll still repeat it again that Tinubu presidential candidate would be a win win to PDP because North will not allow Christian to represent them as VP and if eventually a northern Christian is settle as APC VP North will line behind North Muslim president and south Christian VP in PDP

if southwest indeed want president in 2023, only a Christian candidate can make that happen, it will bring less controversy. Osibanjo still remained the best candidate to represent southwest as he has a majority political fan in North even Buhari will happily support his candidacy

as for Igbo president in 2023, there is nothing hard in Igbo becoming president in 2023 but Igbo aren't ready to inculcate the political attitude that would give them sense of belonging in Nigeria politics. average Igbo politicians behave like an half cast in Nigeria politics, most especially their isolated politics. people like okorocha, Umahi and ngige are trying to correct that but majority of Igbo see them as a betrayer. there is no gainsaying that, south south a minority tribe had long outsmarted Igbo in national politics because they've long free themselves from the isolated politics southeast played

2023 presidency should be on contest, we need competent personnel at the helm anyway
Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by lilytender: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2019
JonDon12:

Financially viable region through drugs trafficking, human trafficking, kidnapping and prostitution. Let's see how this Christmas will be in Igbo land now that 76 of your criminal brothers have been arrested by FBI and EFCC plus interpol is chasing several others OR have you people gotten approval for the postponement of this year's Christmas?
Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by kayfra: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Sure lets have regional government then we go know who dey generate pass

By their fruits we shall know them. Only SW is mature enough to pull out of the country and succeed. SE is too broke and poor. SS will go into flames literally.

Let that sink in

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by NkemChukwudi: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
MIRACLE OR MIRAGE

LZAA FARAHAIDEED IMMHOTEP MRVITALIS (PUREWATER)

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Is A Miracle by mrvitalis(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
kayfra:

By their fruits we shall know them. Only SW is mature enough to pull out of the country and succeed. SE is too broke and poor. SS will go into flames literally.

Let that sink in
Okay lets go back to regional government then

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbour Received These Palliative With His Voter's Card. / Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No / IF Lagos 'agberos' Knew This Greeting We Will Not Rest ~PICTURED~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.