Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars (4536 Views)

FBI -most-wanted-cyber-criminals See List With (pictures) / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List / Sadiku Muniru Dolapo: EFCC Arrests Wanted Yahoo Boy, Colleagues, Seizes Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by Mixedfruit: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by Kingpee2(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
That’s how stars do.Maybe inside the prison.
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by Skmoda360(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ehn ehn oga oooo.......God go catch am one day...were person.
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by PureGoldh(m): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
yawa

1 Like

Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
tongue grin Naira Marley vs B*HARI
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by rex444(m): 2:12am On Aug 30, 2019
And I see my younger bro also a nurse in the states on that video .....no b all of em be yahoo boys oooo

3 Likes

Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by Essential(m): 4:50am On Aug 30, 2019
Birds of the same feathers do meeting together, if you non be witch non fly.
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by jesmond3945: 5:26am On Aug 30, 2019
rex444:
And I see my younger bro also a nurse in the states on that video .....no b all of em be yahoo boys oooo
i see.if your brother can watch people's livelihood blown up in the air then he deserves FBI's treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by Dsgraphiks(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Most wanted ke
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by rex444(m): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2019
jesmond3945:
i see.if your brother can watch people's livelihood blown up in the air then he deserves FBI's treatment.
why not ? Mr chief judge .... unfortunately, that's one of the reasons I thank God everyday, man no b God..... If his friends however they got their money called him up for an event he should sit back..... Come where r u from sef ?

3 Likes

Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by Jabioro: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2019
When it is not his sweat,he wouldn't know how painful it is and how good it is to keep it and spend ....it rightly.
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by StrikeBack(m): 7:31am On Aug 30, 2019
shocked cool shocked
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by jayson87: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2019
Dollar dollar bill yooo...

1 dollar bill
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by jesmond3945: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2019
rex444:
why not ? Mr chief judge .... unfortunately, that's one of the reasons I thank God everyday, man no b God..... If his friends however they got their money called him up for an event he should sit back..... Come where r u from sef ?
for him to support criminals he has made himself one.
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by rex444(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2019
jesmond3945:
for him to support criminals he has made himself one.
ndewo
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2019
The lady was busy pinging
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by damtan(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2019
rex444:
Advice your bro to watch the kind of friends he keeps. He may necessarily not be one of them, yet, he'll be seen and perceived as one. The earlier you talk to him, the better.
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2019
The most beautiful situation is that they won't use the money to invest or do any meaningful thing, highest they will buy a very big car that will later be destroyed and they will keep repairing, repairing they won't even use the money to invest or think about their future because they thought that millions and billions of dollars will not get finish when they are broke later in life you won't hear any of them exaggerating or jubilating anymore because they are poor and very poor by that time, they don't really know that money is touch-and-go when it comes to use, its usefully or else you won't see that money again in your life, well i pray they don't waste the money too much because money is touch-and-go even a trillion Naira can disappear with in seconds.
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by jesmond3945: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2019
rex444:
ndewo
onwedighi
Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
ijesuoboikxp1:
The most beautiful situation is that they won't use the money to invest or do any meaningful thing, highest they will buy a very big car that will later be destroyed and they will keep repairing, repairing they won't even use the money to invest or think about their future because they thought that millions and billions of dollars will not get finish when they are broke later in life you won't hear any of them exaggerating or jubilating anymore because they are poor and very poor by that time, they don't really know that money is touch-and-go when it comes to use, its usefully or else you won't see that money again in your life, well i pray they don't waste the money too much because money is touch-and-go even a trillion Naira can disappear with in seconds.
Even the invictus Obi that invested his own, where is he today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars by rex444(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
damtan:

Advice your bro to watch the kind of friends he keeps. He may necessarily not be one of them, yet, he'll be seen and perceived as one. The earlier you talk to him, the better.
yea you have a point exactly.....

(1) (Reply)

WATCH Video Of Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football / Police Arrest Two Suspects With 16 Bags Of Indian Hemp In Niger State / Are POS Agents The New Scammers In Town??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.