Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé (5669 Views)

When Jayz And Beyonce Visited Nigeria, See Drinks That Were Offered To Them / Beyonce In Ghana With Her Mum Tina Knowles Jayz And Blue Ivy (video) / Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
Take a proper look at this couple.

Jay-Z once cheated on Beyonce & she knew about it as it was leaked to the media afterwards returned to the public to probably destroy their marriage ,when she was asked about her next line of action, she replied & said, JAY, Is My Husband, I Never Married him because he will not cheat I do know he will & I will never cheat on him in retaliation, Jay Remain my Husband forever.

Now, Beyonce is worth over $600Million in cash, $800millions asset which include Companies all over Europe, schooled in Harvard One of best if not the best & most expensive university in the world Awesomely famous & supper rich yet she said "NO" she can't divorce her husband.

Yet you, yes I mean you, take a proper look at yourself, the only thing registered under your name is your SIM CARD, you get jealous to the extent of threatening your husband for divorce or even kill him simply because he cheats on you. Are you alright? ���������.

4 Likes

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by bayobabe(f): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kingpee2:

Jay-Z once cheated on Beyonce & she knew about it as it was leaked to the media afterwards returned to the public to probably destroy their marriage ,when she was asked about her next line of action, she replied & said, JAY, Is My Husband, I Never Married him because he will not cheat I do know he will & I will never cheat on him in retaliation, Jay Remain my Husband forever.

Now, Beyonce is worth over $600Million in cash, $800millions asset which include Companies all over Europe, schooled in Harvard One of best if not the best & most expensive university in the world Awesomely famous & supper rich yet she said "NO" she can't divorce her husband.

Yet you, yes I mean you, take a proper look at yourself, the only thing registered under your name is your SIM CARD, you get jealous to the extent of threatening your husband for divorce or even kill him simply because he cheats on you. Are you alright? ���������.
We should rather ask you if you are not sick. You would not have 1kobo in your account and still decide to dash your wife Hiv, Syphilis and other STDs. Stupid mofo.

6 Likes

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
bayobabe:
We should rather ask you if you are not sick. You would not have 1kobo in your account and still decide to dash your wife Hiv, Syphilis and other STDs. Stupid mofo.
Must be the same way your father dashed your mother the same HIV,Syphilis I’ll borrow your English to insult you in return stupid mofo.

6 Likes

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by cenaman(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
bayobabe:
undecided[quote author=bayobabe post=81739300]
Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by bayobabe(f): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kingpee2:
Must be the same way your father dashed your mother the same HIV,Syphilis I’ll borrow your English to insult you in return stupid mofo.
To be honest, from the look of things, be sincere with yourself ooo, whose Dad dashed his Mum the above STDs if not yours? It's your family members that sees cheating as normal so it's you Dad distributing the disease all over Africa.My own family which extends to me see cheating as abomination. Afofungbemu.

5 Likes

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
bayobabe:
To be honest, from the look of things, be sincere with yourself ooo, whose Dad dashed his Mum the above STDs if not yours? It's your family members that sees cheating as normal so it's you Dad distributing the disease all over Africa.My own family which extends to me see cheating as abomination. Afofungbemu.
Exactly the same reason why you seem miserable,find out from your mom if your father is your father ,my bad mouth na to be continued,thread on my land wisely,you started the insults and you will get one full loaded trailer of it ..
Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by bayobabe(f): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kingpee2:
Exactly the same reason why you seem miserable,find out from your mom if your father is your father ,my bad mouth na to be continued,thread on my land wisely,you started the insults and you will get one full loaded trailer of it ..
Smiles.......just imagine your wife comes home with a load of STDs, can you decide to be like Beyonce? Naa women suffer for una hand. Since you don't have brain better go and borrow some. Oponu ayirada. I am still here, so continue.

3 Likes

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
bayobabe:
With this your level of reasoning it is certain that you will never scale above 17,000 naira in a year ,I see why you are pained...

1 Like

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by bayobabe(f): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kingpee2:
With this your level of reasoning it is certain that you will never scale above 17,000 naira in a year ,I see why you are pained...
Lol.....your stupidity has no competition, obviously. Just reread what you just wrote, does it really make any iota of sense to you?

4 Likes

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
bayobabe:
Smiles.......just imagine your wife comes home with a load of STDs, can you decide to be like Beyonce? Naa women suffer for una hand. Since you don't have brain better go and borrow some. Oponu ayirada. I am still here, so continue.
Beyonce is far and way better than your destiny ,you read something about her that is not true and not even verified,babe you deserve to be dashed out to newspaper vendors free of charge .

1 Like

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
bayobabe:
Lol.....your stupidity has no competition, obviously. Just reread what you just wrote, does it really make any iota of sense to you?
My senselessness is the highest wisdom your family will ever attain if that’s what you call it...

1 Like

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by bayobabe(f): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kingpee2:
Beyonce is far and way better than your destiny ,you read something about her that is not true and not even verified,babe you deserve to dashed out to newspaper vendors free of charge .
I am so sorry, I just went through the profile of who I was conversing with and I am highly disappointed in myself for stooping soooo low. Goodnight my friend and goodluck too.

4 Likes

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
bayobabe:
I am so sorry, I just went through the profile of who I was conversing with and I am highly disappointed in myself for stooping soooo low. Goodnight my friend and goodluck too.
You actually took out time to check me out,wow,I feel proud already ....Did you just say disappointed?i can bet it with all of me that you are not from a good source ....

1 Like

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by martinskelly(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
bayobabe:
But babe d guy made a valid writeup even though the concluding part doesn't sit well with me, I still understood him clearly on what he is trying to pass across.
But @kingpee2 you know everybody, family or relationship can never be like beyonce and jayz, All you need to have done in your concluding part was just to advice people going through this "cheating thing" to take a cue from the aforementioned people.
Me for one i don't support divorce either.
Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by efembaba(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Is it the poverty in town that is making people overly aggressive and overactive these days? Small issue everyone then takes it personally

1 Like

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
martinskelly:
But babe d guy made a valid writeup even though the concluding part doesn't sit well with me, I still understood him clearly on what he is trying to pass across.
But @kingpee2 you know everybody, family or relationship can never be like beyonce and jayz, All you need to have done in your concluding part was just to advice people going through this "cheating thing" to take a cue from the aforementioned people.
Me for one i don't support divorce either.
I told someone today that men seem to be calm in all we do and say,imagine how polite your comment came through ,thanks for addressing that part of my ignorance,I know I’m not perfect ,she feels attacking people won’t give her some sort of injury from me ,if I be football player bros ,most attackers go dey get injury o,just saying ,sorry if you feel I was rude to her in return but I no Dey carry insult go bed ,Na so I be ..
Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by teemotee: 3:17am On Aug 30, 2019
Kingpee2:

garbage. You must be high

2 Likes

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Pentasoft1978: 5:11am On Aug 30, 2019
infidelity clause is not what will save your marriage, any time I watch Tiger wood and looking at his come back record in golf , I feel so sad for the ex- wife, she shouldn't had divorced him, Tiger wood almost lost his life as a result of the divorce, we all deserve a second chance. in as much as i am not in support of cheating , my advice is that , do all it takes to keep your home against all odds. your children can not stand the traumatic pains of broken home. if you can not forgive him or her for cheating on you, do so for the sake of the children. when Beyonce got hooked to Jay Z, she knew what she was into, a celebrity husband exposed to naked women at movie locations may not have the strength to hold himself. Beyonce is not a cheat but sometimes her dressing and performance is highly seductive. Now the question I want to ask women is...Is MouthAction cheating?

1 Like

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2019
teemotee:
garbage. You must be high
You must be low.

1 Like

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by arent88(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2019
Kingpee2:

so jayz and Beyonce have become a standard on what is right or wrong, jayz cheated on Beyonce and she choose to stick to him doesn't make it the best decision. Pls you have no reason advicing people on how to take decisions that affect there personal life's.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2019
arent88:
so jayz and Beyonce have become a standard on what is right or wrong, jayz cheated on Beyonce and she choose to stick to him doesn't make it the best decision. Pls you have no reason advicing people on how to take decisions that affect there personal life's.
Your choice is different from mine ..
Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by arent88(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2019
Kingpee2:
you are actually unfit to give marital advice looking at the person I'm seeing on your profile.

2 Likes

Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
arent88:
you are actually unfit to give marital advice looking at the person I'm seeing on your profile.
Now I understand how you judge a book by its cover ,you are also unfit to have sense ,seriously.
Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingpee2:
Stop trying to make your "choice" the standard for others!!
Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Jaysolu(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
This write up was meant as a Joke but the op turned it to something serious you're advising women not to be angry at husbands who cheat but not advising men to avoid cheating on their wives ok let me ask you.. If your wife cheated on you will you be angry? you can lie to me but not yourself
Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Stop trying to make your "choice" the standard for others!!
I didn’t make this mandatory for anyone,it’s just my view from another perspective..
Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jaysolu:
This write up was meant as a Joke
but the op turned it to something serious
you're advising women not to be angry at husbands who cheat
but not advising men to avoid cheating on their wives
ok let me ask you.. If your wife cheated on you will you be angry?
you can lie to me but not yourself
thanks for understanding what I meant totally...Na man you be .
Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by adeife19(m): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingpee2:
Now I understand how you judge a book by its cover ,you are also unfit to have sense ,seriously.
I swear if I cheat on my wife and she no,she won't bother because she no I love her than any other woman I Bleep outside
Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by adeife19(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
too me it a normal thing for a man to cheat on his wife even most of us here our father do cheat on our mum it just secret
Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Kingpee2(m): 3:04am On Aug 31, 2019
adeife19:
I swear if I cheat on my wife and she no,she won't bother because she no I love her than any other woman I Bleep outside
Exactly .
Re: Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé by Timmy301(m): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2019
In as much as I get what you were trying to say
You shouldn't have concluded it that way....
It just felt like you justified cheating for males, like it's normal for guys to chest.
You should have advised we males not to cheat too....
And you seriously should tune down on ur aggressiveness grin
Na everybody you dey reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Finally Shaves His Mustache After Pressure By Fans / Who Are Ur Most Boring Nollywood Actors And Actresses / The Bigger Your Butt The Healthier &more Intelligent You Get - Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.