Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Presidency Replies Moghalu On Buhari Not Invited To G-7 Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Replies Moghalu On Buhari Not Invited To G-7 Summit (25518 Views)

Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Presidency Replies Moghalu On Buhari Not Invited To G-7 Summit by Correcto: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
You talked about me missing comprehension classes but It is obvious you do not even understand yourself. I asked to check your previous post so you can understand yourself and how you switched, but you are too stubborn or lazy or having so much pride to accept the truth. Now I have dig your previous comment and quote it so you can see how you lack basic understanding of your own comment. Your below comment is your trash I asked to go to google to see how wrong you are. Please read carefully it was your comment and with close attention to detail, so you can see where Nigeria and 30 is mentioned. If you still don't understand your comment, I will help you.
BluntBoy:

The biggest trade partners of the USA is the European Union. If you lump them together, rather than treat the countries in the EU separately, Nigeria would be among the top 30 biggest trade partners of the United States.

And mind you, when I mentioned trade partners, I had described Nigeria as an African superpower, and I was regarding Nigeria as a big American trade partner based on that, and not generally.

Africa does a lot of importation and that makes the continent home to a lot of Asian, European and American goods. Nigeria has the biggest population which has the potential to overtake the USA in a matter of decades.

So, any industrialized country cannot afford to joke with Africa, and because Nigeria has the population, a large market of buyers for these foreign goods, no country can afford to sideline Nigeria now or in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Curfew Extension / Edo Governorship: Plot To Disqualify Obaseki Thickens / Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.