Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) (22834 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Evicted BBNaija 2019 Kim Oprah spotted dancing Gbe body / soapy on stage.

The reality star and former Big Brother Naija is currently in Ethiopia enjoying life.

Her gbe body dance on stage was really a blast as she nailed it.

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/evicted-bbnaija-kim-oprah-shows-her-gbe.html?m=1

Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by farggie(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2019
Nice one
Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2019
Nice moves
Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by laurentium(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2019
THE MOMENT I READ THIS POST , MY HUNGER LEVEL REDUCED, MTN RETURNED THE DATA I USED IN VIEWING THIS POST , TO CUT ALL LONG STORY SHORT , NEPA JUST BROUGHT THE LIGHT.

THANK YOU OP , and the mod that brought it to front page , you guys are the real GOAT , the ones with short horn.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by keniwonder(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2019
Nice one
Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by larryeffizy1(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2019
Oyaaa naa!!! Ginger our weekend...

Top of the weekend Pals on board...
Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2019
Rubbish. See her legs like those of mosquitoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by positivelord: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2019
wow..what a wonderful news...
Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2019
And so what?

Nairaland don lose hin value .. What is so special about her gbe body... Is it different from the ones we have seen...

Which mod carry this thing come front page

These days I refresh my nairaland to see if there are important and helpful post, yet none.. I keep seeing trash trash on front page...

A lady posted dt her daughter of 7yrs needs medical surgery of cancer, she has been begging the mod to push to front page, yet dey didn't. They are now post useless bb naija
https://www.nairaland.com/5383971/

Wait why always BBN

Blackivy27
Alwaysking
Wetin una think?

Make una Abuse me and get heart attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by marvin906(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2019
who get palm kernel make I fry

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by Yakade(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Wake me up when nairaland moderators stop pushing garbages to front page.

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by mixta140: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2019
Nice steps

For stubborn STI check my signature.
Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by Justseyii: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2019
Naira land should have video option though.

If you didn't do well in Jamb or post Jamb I'd advise that you register for JUPEB. With jupeb, you can secure admission into the university of your choice without Jamb.

When you apply for Jupeb it's the result you will use to gain admission into 200level.

To register visit www.sva.com.ng.

Our affiliated centers are located at, Kwara, and Lagos State (With conducive hostel facilities on campus)

Call / Whatsapp 08023201628 / 08094214558
Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by Orire01(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2019
Is this news?

Incase you don't know, I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.
Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2019
The geh fine Sha..?

Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by Lokefull: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2019
keniwonder:
Nice one
Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2019
And you didn't show this moves in the house
Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by GMbuharii: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rubbish...

The kids in Japan are inventing softwares/apps everyday...these ones are celebrating gbe body and zanku,shege banza!

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
I like gals dat can dance Mehn they make life easier and interesting.
Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Delicately pretty Kim.

Still don't know how she didn't get enough votes to remain in the house.
Re: Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rubbish!!! Waste of data.

(1) (Reply)

OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Valentine With Husband, Prince Odi Okojie / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.