Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section (7468 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by faithfull18(f): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2019
J111333:
What fvcking prayer?
Truth is men will always cheat, those who aren't cheating currently haven't seen the opportunity or an excuse.
A wise wife keep her home in peace and in one piece, not fighting to keep her husband from cheating. It's a waste of time and effort to try to stop him from cheating but keeping the home in peace will discourage him and reduce his chances.
Lie

4 Likes

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by joe4christ(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

It all comes down to self control bruv. You think women don't feel the need to get with other guys too? undecided. If one conditions the mind to think and act a certain way, one will not fall prey to such temptations. There's no law anywhere that says a man is polygamous in nature. It's selfishness that makes him try to justify his short comings. Deal with it.

You just dont get it, do you? I wish u will understand.
There are written and unwritten laws. The Men's code is incripted in our DNA.
A real man cheats, otherwise he's a sissy. It might not settle down well with you, but u just have to accept it that way or u remain single. Men are naturally designed to dominate and lead, while u ladies are designed to be led and submissive to your man. A man can only respect you and your feelings enough not to rub his cheating nature to your face. Thats him being considerate about your feelings.
Your focus should rather be centered on you building a peaceful home where your man can come back to and feel relaxed so another woman doesn't capitalize on and snatch him and his affection off you.
This is why the rate of divorce in this 21st century is so alarming. Cos u ladies wanna form equal right with a man. Well, u can as well remain single for all we care, there's already too many women already single and ready to mingle. Our problem now is choosing who best suits us.

So, deal with it my lady! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by joe4christ(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Jjuuddee:
Truth be told op u have lost ur chance of ever finding out the truth,honestly u shouldn't have confronted him like that,this is the problem with most women they let emotions block their judgement,trust me if he was actually cheating then u might have lost ur only opportunity of ever finding out,u just made him more discreet n careful.it will take God's grace to find out but I wish u the best in ur marriage

And if she eventually finds out, then what She walks out of the marriage? That will actually be a prayer answered to another b!tch out there!

1 Like

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2019
linearity:

What were you doing in the romance section?

FYI: he planted the number there in the hope of catching you. Now you have proven him right, that you have an ulterior motive in constantly visiting the romance section.

You better start confessing to him now or....time will indeed tell.
she was there to collect number and saws her husband number.both are cheat

2 Likes

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by carter009(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2019
99.9% of what? There's no way am gonna believe that.....
agbonkamen:
well I will advice you to put it in prayer but to Frank with you 99.9% men cheat I don't know why probably because men are polygamous in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Ebonygirl1(f): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2019
joe4christ:

A real man cheats, otherwise he's a sissy. It might not settle down well with you, but u just have to accept it that way or u remain single. Men are naturally designed to dominate and lead, while u ladies are designed to be led and submissive to your man. A man can only respect you and your feelings enough not to rub his cheating nature to your face. Thats him being considerate about your feelings.
Your focus should rather be centered on you building a peaceful home where your man can come back to and feel relaxed so another woman doesn't capitalize on and snatch him and his affection off you.
This is why the rate of divorce in this 21st century is so alarming. Cos u ladies wanna form equal right with a man. Well, u can as well remain single for all we care, there's already too many women already single and ready to mingle. Our problem now is choosing who best suits us.

Lmao. Keep making excuses for your weaknesses

4 Likes

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

Lmao. Keep making excuses for your weaknesses
It's not a weakness, it's actually a strength in reality. You may not understand what I just said... That's how we are wired

1 Like

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Ebonygirl1(f): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

It's not a weakness, it's actually a strength in reality. You may not understand what I just said... That's how we are wired

Okay o. Anything that let's you sleep at night.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Modernist: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2019
agbonkamen:
well I will advice you to put it in prayer but to Frank with you 99.9% men cheat I don't know why probably because men are polygamous in nature.
This figure high gan, are you sure you didn't inflate it?
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by blackjack21(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2019
agbonkamen:
sense is far from you I swear.... Truth is always bitter

Maybe you should read the book. Truth is bitter

3 Likes

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Modernist: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2019
Just because your husband Fvcked you up or is cheating doesn't mean all men do, It's like saying all women cheat because of the actions of a few. is there sense in that?

Besides Very few people are asking the right questions here What were you both doing in the Romance section Under Seriously searching? You both are cheaters plain truth.
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by kajoula(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Issokay:
So, I saw my husband's (I know his moniker) mobile numbers in a topic under the romance section for people to post their digits where they can be hooked with 'seriously searching ladies' .

I have been wondering why he had to do that. He's quiet kind of, usher in the church, a good father figure etc. Our marriage is 6 years.

I am really confused. Anyways I confronted him and he said he doesn't know how his numbers ended on that topic.

Still confused....time will indeed tell.

Hanti, wetin you find go there ?
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by headz(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2019
He's just testing his game, sampling the waters. Spice things up
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Strawman: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
Issokay send a PM to the person who posted it and see if any of his email addresses will receive a mail. It could be him or someone else put it there, but you have to be sure. This isn't a thread for people to argue nonsense about men and women or whatever, this is about your husband.

3 Likes

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
J111333:
What fvcking prayer?
Truth is men will always cheat, those who aren't cheating currently haven't seen the opportunity or an excuse.
A wise wife keep her home in peace and in one piece, not fighting to keep her husband from cheating. It's a waste of time and effort to try to stop him from cheating but keeping the home in peace will discourage him and reduce his chances.
What a stupid talk, stop generalising, not all men behave like that, must you people always this everyone behaves like you do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
joe4christ:

A real man cheats otherwise he's a sissy. It might not settle down well with you, but u just have to accept it that way or u remain single. Men are naturally designed to dominate and lead, while u ladies are designed to be led and submissive to your man. A man can only respect you and your feelings enough not to rub his cheating nature to your face. Thats him being considerate about your feelings.

Oh my, Oh my, this is the excuse this one is using to cover his weakness...

5 Likes

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
You are in Nigeria. We are meant to hide.
Issokay:

It's not normal. Can it be termed normal if I do this? I will be labeled a prostitute, a bad wife and mother #sad
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
This was the advice given to a close friend of mine by her granny when she came in during the bridal showers, " MEN WILL ALWAYS CHEAT" "KEEP YOUR HOME AT PEACE"
J111333:
What fvcking prayer?

1 Like

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
That romance section have too many married many posing as SINGLE Men.
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Blissbath(f): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
If married men can cheat,then single guys over cheats

1 Like

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Plenty stupidity on display here, some are justifying cheating by men, nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by carter009(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
How do you know?
LillyVal:
That romance section have too many married many posing as SINGLE Men.
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by EmmySparky(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
joe4christ:

And if she eventually finds out, then what She walks out of the marriage? That will actually be a prayer answered to another b!tch out there!
african mentality... Read up on tiger woods and learn... In a sane country that actually got laws bro u would loose almost everything... Find out what happened to eboue... Just to mention a few

1 Like

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
My sis I created a fake account on Nl and chatted my boyfriend, he told me his girlfriend died 2 months ago.

1 Like

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
what do u advise
Fountainofyouth:
Plenty stupidity on display here, some are justifying cheating by men, nonsense
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
EmmySparky:
african mentality... Read up on tiger woods and learn... In a sane country that actually got laws bro u would loose almost everything... Find out what happened to eboue... Just to mention a few
What happened to tiger should happen to most Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by EmmySparky(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
LillyVal:
that's if only the justice system works in Nigeria... That's y u hear prenuptial agreement in real working nations... I haven't heard of any In naija...
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Diamond23(f): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
LillyVal:
My sis I created a fake account on Nl and chatted my boyfriend, he told me his girlfriend died 2 months ago.
Holly Molly shocked shocked shocked
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by seyigiggle: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
giving women sense of cheating is my delight
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Goalnaldo(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
LillyVal:
you are exactly 4months old in Nairaland today. You are cute though wink
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Biingoo: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Babaalata:

What research aid did you use to arrive at that figure?
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World / People I Don't Like On Romanceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.