Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Please How Can A Friend Of Mine Get Rid Of Genital Warts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can A Friend Of Mine Get Rid Of Genital Warts (1096 Views)

Permanent Cure To Genital Warts Or Any Skin Tags / Get Rid Of Genital Warts With Herbal Remedies / Get Rid Of Genital Herpes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can A Friend Of Mine Get Rid Of Genital Warts by craigkoel1989: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
A female friend of mine is experiencing genital warts in her private part, she has tried natural remedies such as green tea, garlic and many others but it refuses to go, please what can she do to get rid of it, she is ready to buy anything as long as it cures it completely
Please I need proven treatment for internal genital warts including cream, natural remedies and so on
Re: Please How Can A Friend Of Mine Get Rid Of Genital Warts by sorextee(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Pls wetin be genital warts again?
To be a human being no easy again o. cry

PS: Seun shld add more smileys to his site.
And change UI.
Nairaland now looking like MsDos

Re: Please How Can A Friend Of Mine Get Rid Of Genital Warts by dingbang(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nameflow
Re: Please How Can A Friend Of Mine Get Rid Of Genital Warts by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 30, 2019
If I tell you, let him promise me he will never knack raw again!
Re: Please How Can A Friend Of Mine Get Rid Of Genital Warts by Nameflow(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2019
dingbang:
Nameflow

Lolz.... How are you sure it's genital warts and not condylomata acuminata.?
. First she has to present in a hospital. Where's she?? The treatment plan mentioned means she hasn't seen a doctor yet.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can A Friend Of Mine Get Rid Of Genital Warts by craigkoel1989: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2019
She has gone to the doctor and he has confirmed it is genital warts but she was told it would go away with time
But she is not comfortable with it and want it to go, looking for ways to make it go
Re: Please How Can A Friend Of Mine Get Rid Of Genital Warts by hidhrhis(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2019
it will go away with time leave it
Re: Please How Can A Friend Of Mine Get Rid Of Genital Warts by tforever(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
craigkoel1989:
A female friend of mine is experiencing genital warts in her private part, she has tried natural remedies such as green tea, garlic and many others but it refuses to go, please what can she do to get rid of it, she is ready to buy anything as long as it cures it completely
Please I need proven treatment for internal genital warts including cream, natural remedies and so on
let her WhatsApp this number 08131195769.. they have a solution.. thank you
Re: Please How Can A Friend Of Mine Get Rid Of Genital Warts by craigkoel1989: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
OK she will but can you hint me I how
Re: Please How Can A Friend Of Mine Get Rid Of Genital Warts by Bj5all(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
If really it's genital wart, you can try this home treatment.

Get a bottle of vinegar(white vinegar)
Castor oil
Cottonwood.

Precedure:

Wet the cottonwood with vinegar and dilute a little Castor oil (only vinegar cure it faster but it's painful).

Put the wet cottonwood on the wart and leave it on your skin for 2-3 hours but if you have to move around, attach with a tape. Within 7 days the warts will start falling off.

You just have to endure the pain, at least the pain will be your punishment for having unprotected s**.
Re: Please How Can A Friend Of Mine Get Rid Of Genital Warts by NAJALYN: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2019
STC30 will cure it. Please read the Post.
You can private chat me.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Toothpaste In Nigeria / Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases / Saving a Stammerer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.