Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School (5534 Views)

If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... / Church Members Flog 'Demons' In Awka, Anambra State (Video) / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Harshirama(m): 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
glowingflame7:

E gba mi ke? Heart and spirit, no be the same?

How are the same? Is it the heart that's saved or the spirit?
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 1:06am On Sep 07, 2019
Harshirama:
Notice he said heart and not spirit.
The spirit, basically tunes in to the Holy Spirit channel to receive signals, out of which, it processes or computes whatever it receives from the soul

glowingflame7:
E gba mi ke? Heart and spirit, no be the same?
Fa-fa-fa foul and over the bar. Issa goal, not. The heart and spirit, are not the same. Sorry nwanne. The heart is the workshop where thoughts are conjured up from

Harshirama:
How are the same? Is it the heart that's saved or the spirit?
"Guard your heart above all else,
for it determines the course of your life (i.e. for everything you do flows from it)
"
- Proverbs 4:23

"The good man brings good things out of the good treasure of his heart,
and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil treasure of his heart.
For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks
"
- Luke 6:45

It is the Soul that is saved. The heart is used by the Soul and it is definitely not the spirit

Proverbs 4:23 and Luke 6:45 above, informs us that, it's out of the abundance of the heart first, then processed in the brain or mind, before the mouth speaks. All evil intents comes forth out of the heart, housed in the human Body

What is man?
Man is a spirit being, residing or housed in a Body and possessing a Soul
Man is made up of Body, Soul (i.e. uses the heart as an outlet) and Spirit. Fyi, the Soul has the Body and Spirit on each opposite sides of it. In a nutshell, Man essentially, is a spirit being with a Soul, housed, encapsulated, and/or wrapped up, in a human being body suit

Now moving further on, the Spirit and Soul have different faculties, where the faculties of the spirit, comprises of Fellowship, Conscience, Discernment or Intuition, while the faculties of the Soul comprises of the Mind (i.e. consciousness and sub consciousness) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, and Emotions and the Body has 5 faculties of senses, which are, sight, as in to see via the eyes, hearing, as in hear via the ears, touch, as in, feel via applicable part of the body, smell, as in, perceive via the nose and last but not the least, taste, as in, sense with the mouth.

Mind you, the Soul, biblically speaking, is the most important existence of Man and that is why the battle is and always has been about and over the Soul. All attacks, are ultimately targeted at and for the Soul. Now, getting started proper, the Soul is the first medium key component of Man created by God and Man is tickled and accessed through this same Soul, by way of the Body and Spirit. The Soul, as a matter of fact, in effective, is the mediator between the Body and Spirit. The Soul uses the heart, as a point from which issues are sent out or distributed from.

This is how everything works, the different faculties in the Soul waits, to pick up signals coming from the relevant and/or applicable faculties in the Body and the Spirit. This crucial bit of information here, is very important to grasp, and it is that, the Soul receives from the Body and deposits into the Spirit. Whatever the Body reads or sees via the eyes, hears via the ears, feels via applicable part of the body, smells via the nose and talks or tastes via the mouth is picked up by the Soul and deposited into the Spirit. The Spirit then, upon receiving these things from the Soul, has to deal with or process what the Soul has deposited into the Spirit's laps.

Fya, please note, anywhere in the post you see "Spirit", unless it is stated otherwise, take it, to mean, as in, spirit-man, and not the Holy Spirit or Spirit of God. Thank you

Now, this here, is why regulation is very important. It is why we ought to control and oversee what the Soul is picking up from or what it is picking up with the senses. If you have to by all means, eat the chicken or fish, then its necessary to know when and how to spit out the bones, or if it's straw to eat, then know when and how to spit out the sticks, alternatively, if it's liquor to drink, and you cant hold it down so you don't throw it up, then know how or when to stay away from the liquor. Caveat emptor clause #1 done.

The devil has no power over anyone, except if such person, is in the dark, dabbling in the dark or is ignorant, so I'll advise the curious to distance themselves from dabbling into the dark, to save themselves from misery, but if hellbent on dining with the devil, then make sure you've got a long spoon to eat with. Caveat emptor clause #2 done.

Resuming and back on track, now, if the Soul picks up an interaction, info, instruction, message, communication, issue etcetera from the Body, it cant interpret, then the deposit the Soul received from the Body and put into the Spirit will be unfruitful then (i.e. remember the red emboldened above hmm?) The thing here, is that, the Spirit, by the God design, knows what it expects from the Soul for positive fruition to be possible but the Soul has received from the Body something it doesnt via the Mind or Intellect understand or know about. Wahala don begin to gas be dat ooo. Now, just as in the physical, when the stomach growls, making noises for food, when nourishing is long overdue, so it is spiritually, the Spirit, intercedes for us through wordless and noiseless groans for substances necessary for growth, health and good condition

The Soul, as a conduit, a vent hole determines what the Spirit receives, but if the Soul is transferring the wrong expectations (e.g. like not praying right, not asking right, not the will of God etctera) then the Spirit, does the wordless groans. It does this because the spirit-man knows what should be prayed for, so it becomes restless with wordless groans, when the expectation(s) is not forthcoming or not in sight. The Spirit, as in, the spirit-man, is like saying: Hey Mr Soul, where are the goods I am expecting, please dont feed me with trash, junk and all these ungodly razzmatazz stuffs. So since the Spirit, is capable of asking and telling the Soul what it needs, the Soul just has to return back to the Body to honour the request and be asking the Body for correct or "kosher" stuff and not the crap its received

Now, if it is one of those classic cases of the Spirit, is willing BUT the Body is weak, then the Body many times will REFUSE the Soul the request of the Spirit, and here we have a typical case of struggle or power tussle going on in the Soul involving the Body and the Spirit
The Spirit , knows what it needs the Soul giving it from the Body (i.e. the Spirit tells the Soul what to do, expecting the Soul to relay this information request to the Body) but the Body, many times, is not ready or prepared to act in accordance with the wish or command of the Spirit, by giving or offering it to the Soul for the Spirit.

There is a rule, that the Spirit, cannot give to the Body righteous things it didnt receives from the Soul. Hmm, I perceive someone's going to trip at this point, so OK, here is the clarification to ward off confusion:
The Soul passes on all righteous things it receives from the Body, if fruitful and meaningful when the Spirit, receives it, the Spirit, will then conceive the ''fruit'' and return it back to the Body via the Soul. Call it payback, if you like.

So, in effect, the Soul feeds the Spirit, and the Soul receives from the Spirit, to feed the Body. This is the reason, why if your mind (i.e. Soul) doesnt understand something OR anything, it would be unable to interpret, to then, successfully feed the Spirit or the Body

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health,
even as thy soul prospereth
"
- 3 John 1:2

As seen in 3 John 1:2 above, the Soul (i.e. the Mind (i.e. conscious and sub conscious) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, and Emotions) tops it all. Of course, the ability of the Soul to prosper or be held back to any degree, is dependent on the Spirit, getting the right detail, at which to relay back to the Body via the Soul at a latter date, future or time as and when needed.

This is another God design, quest for quality GIGO and QIQO system set-up. GIGO is an ancroymn for "Garbage in, Garbage out" and QIQO is an ancroymn for "Quality in, Quality out" If the Soul sends in shiit to the Spirit, you get shiit back from the Spirit. It just implies that bad input by the Soul will result in bad output returned back from the Spirit to the Soul. Ultimately too the Body, at the receiving end of it all, gets the flawed and nonsense input data from the Soul, obtained from nonsense output garbage obtained from the Spirit that originally and in first place was sent in from the Soul coming from one or more of the Body's faculties (e.g. eyes, ears, touch, mouth, smell)

I think this post has gotten too long and might get flagged up as being just that, so I'll pause here, and maybe, God willing, continue later if clarification is required

2 Likes

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Mariangeles(f): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
nencounter10:
Sadly, after hours of typing the next post in the new post form; it some how got lost because I mistakenly pressed the back button with my internet connection was off.

In the meant time let me say this to
blackpanthar and other persons of his view that the reason why I am writing all this stories is because I know that when I start saying how to tackle demons and juju and how to walk in divine protection a lot our christian brothers will be tempted to say,"No it can't be that simple. You know nothing about demons and deliverance". When I start to.point out that many of the practices by deliverance ministers in most of our churches today are nothing but ignorance rampage. They will be tempted to say what do you know. When I start saying that all أ that talk about spirit husband and wives is all rubbish they will be tempted to say you know nothing. That has been the issue I have with people offline.When I tell them what you are doing is ignorance at the least and foolishness at the most and outrightly unscriptural they will say he knows nothing. Jus t because I live an absolutey demon unconsious life offline contrary to what blackpanthar thinks. The amount time I spend thinking about Satan, demons, witches and wizard , powers of darkness in a decade is probably one-centrilionth of a second second and that that is the way to go. The reason I am telling these stories so thay you will know that I am not ignorant when I start you those things. It so that when start telling that in the attempt to harm me with juju that I detailed in my " My Encounter with Lucifer" thread , about thirty babalawos and about thirty Cele proohet died and that all I did was exercise simple faith in the word of God you wont be quick to say,"That's impossible. Simple faith in the word of God can't get so many people killed." I deliberately left the babalawo cele prophet deaths out until it is safe to mention them because people may start saying its all fables. If start saying it not prayer thay protects but exercising faith in the wórd of God people won't be qucik to sneer.

These are some the places I am heading for but a I am being forced to jump the gun here because some people think I am just here to bore people with my life's story. I am here to teach incredibly simple bible principles that works
but I know a lot of people will stumble across the simplicity if I don't make them realise.that those incredibly simple principles have work for me too many times. I am not here to tell stories, I am not here to entertain.I am here to get people out of the quagmire. That it why I told you my good friend
blackpanthar that you should just tag along until you see the big picture. I hope that now that I have let the cat out of the bag you will be patient to tag along.

I will get back as soon as I can. I need to attend to other things now.

Just because of the bolded, I'm definitely following .
Ride on....I'm here to learn
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Mariangeles(f): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
The spirit, basically tunes in to the Holy Spirit channel to receive signals, out of which, it processes or computes whatever it receives from the soul

Fa-fa-fa foul and over the bar. Issa goal, not. The heart and spirit, are not the same. Sorry nwanne. The heart is the workshop where thoughts are conjured up from

"Guard your heart above all else,
for it determines the course of your life (i.e. for everything you do flows from it)
"
- Proverbs 4:23

"The good man brings good things out of the good treasure of his heart,
and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil treasure of his heart.
For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks
"
- Luke 6:45

It is the Soul that is saved. The heart is used by the Soul and it is definitely not the spirit

Proverbs 4:23 and Luke 6:45 above, informs us that, it's out of the abundance of the heart first, then processed in the brain or mind, before the mouth speaks. All evil intents comes forth out of the heart, housed in the human Body

What is man?
Man is a spirit being, residing or housed in a Body and possessing a Soul
Man is made up of Body, Soul (i.e. uses the heart as an outlet) and Spirit. Fyi, the Soul has the Body and Spirit on each opposite sides of it. In a nutshell, Man essentially, is a spirit being with a Soul, housed, encapsulated, and/or wrapped up, in a human being body suit

Now moving further on, the Spirit and Soul have different faculties, where the faculties of the spirit, comprises of Fellowship, Conscience, Discernment or Intuition, while the faculties of the Soul comprises of the Mind (i.e. consciousness and sub consciousness) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, and Emotions and the Body has 5 faculties of senses, which are, sight, as in to see via the eyes, hearing, as in hear via the ears, touch, as in, feel via applicable part of the body, smell, as in, perceive via the nose and last but not the least, taste, as in, sense with the mouth.

Mind you, the Soul, biblically speaking, is the most important existence of Man and that is why the battle is and always has been about and over the Soul. All attacks, are ultimately targeted at and for the Soul. Now, getting started proper, the Soul is the first medium key component of Man created by God and Man is tickled and accessed through this same Soul, by way of the Body and Spirit. The Soul, as a matter of fact, in effective, is the mediator between the Body and Spirit. The Soul uses the heart, as a point from which issues are sent out or distributed from.

This is how everything works, the different faculties in the Soul waits, to pick up signals coming from the relevant and/or applicable faculties in the Body and the Spirit. This crucial bit of information here, is very important to grasp, and it is that, the Soul receives from the Body and deposits into the Spirit. Whatever the Body reads or sees via the eyes, hears via the ears, feels via applicable part of the body, smells via the nose and talks or tastes via the mouth is picked up by the Soul and deposited into the Spirit. The Spirit then, upon receiving these things from the Soul, has to deal with or process what the Soul has deposited into the Spirit's laps.

Fya, please note, anywhere in the post you see "Spirit", unless it is stated otherwise, take it, to mean, as in, spirit-man, and not the Holy Spirit or Spirit of God. Thank you

Now, this here, is why regulation is very important. It is why we ought to control and oversee what the Soul is picking up from or what it is picking up with the senses. If you have to by all means, eat the chicken or fish, then its necessary to know when and how to spit out the bones, or if it's straw to eat, then know when and how to spit out the sticks, alternatively, if it's liquor to drink, and you cant hold it down so you don't throw it up, then know how or when to stay away from the liquor. Caveat emptor clause #1 done.

The devil has no power over anyone, except if such person, is in the dark, dabbling in the dark or is ignorant, so I'll advise the curious to distance themselves from dabbling into the dark, to save themselves from misery, but if hellbent on dining with the devil, then make sure you've got a long spoon to eat with. Caveat emptor clause #2 done.

Resuming and back on track, now, if the Soul picks up an interaction, info, instruction, message, communication, issue etcetera from the Body, it cant interpret, then the deposit the Soul received from the Body and put into the Spirit will be unfruitful then (i.e. remember the red emboldened above hmm?) The thing here, is that, the Spirit, by the God design, knows what it expects from the Soul for positive fruition to be possible but the Soul has received from the Body something it doesnt via the Mind or Intellect understand or know about. Wahala don begin to gas be dat ooo. Now, just as in the physical, when the stomach growls, making noises for food, when nourishing is long overdue, so it is spiritually, the Spirit, intercedes for us through wordless and noiseless groans for substances necessary for growth, health and good condition

The Soul, as a conduit, a vent hole determines what the Spirit receives, but if the Soul is transferring the wrong expectations (e.g. like not praying right, not asking right, not the will of God etctera) then the Spirit, does the wordless groans. It does this because the spirit-man knows what should be prayed for, so it becomes restless with wordless groans, when the expectation(s) is not forthcoming or not in sight. The Spirit, as in, the spirit-man, is like saying: Hey Mr Soul, where are the goods I am expecting, please dont feed me with trash, junk and all these ungodly razzmatazz stuffs. So since the Spirit, is capable of asking and telling the Soul what it needs, the Soul just has to return back to the Body to honour the request and be asking the Body for correct or "kosher" stuff and not the crap its received

Now, if it is one of those classic cases of the Spirit, is willing BUT the Body is weak, then the Body many times will REFUSE the Soul the request of the Spirit, and here we have a typical case of struggle or power tussle going on in the Soul involving the Body and the Spirit
The Spirit , knows what it needs the Soul giving it from the Body (i.e. the Spirit tells the Soul what to do, expecting the Soul to relay this information request to the Body) but the Body, many times, is not ready or prepared to act in accordance with the wish or command of the Spirit, by giving or offering it to the Soul for the Spirit.

There is a rule, that the Spirit, cannot give to the Body righteous things it didnt receives from the Soul. Hmm, I perceive someone's going to trip at this point, so OK, here is the clarification to ward off confusion:
The Soul passes on all righteous things it receives from the Body, if fruitful and meaningful when the Spirit, receives it, the Spirit, will then conceive the ''fruit'' and return it back to the Body via the Soul. Call it payback, if you like.

So, in effect, the Soul feeds the Spirit, and the Soul receives from the Spirit, to feed the Body. This is the reason, why if your mind (i.e. Soul) doesnt understand something OR anything, it would be unable to interpret, to then, successfully feed the Spirit or the Body

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health,
even as thy soul prospereth
"
- 3 John 1:2

As seen in 3 John 1:2 above, the Soul (i.e. the Mind (i.e. conscious and sub conscious) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, and Emotions) tops it all. Of course, the ability of the Soul to prosper or be held back to any degree, is dependent on the Spirit, getting the right detail, at which to relay back to the Body via the Soul at a latter date, future or time as and when needed.

This is another God design, quest for quality GIGO and QIQO system set-up. GIGO is an ancroymn for "Garbage in, Garbage out" and QIQO is an ancroymn for "Quality in, Quality out" If the Soul sends in shiit to the Spirit, you get shiit back from the Spirit. It just implies that bad input by the Soul will result in bad output returned back from the Spirit to the Soul. Ultimately too the Body, at the receiving end of it all, gets the flawed and nonsense input data from the Soul, obtained from nonsense output garbage obtained from the Spirit that originally and in first place was sent in from the Soul coming from one or more of the Body's faculties (e.g. eyes, ears, touch, mouth, smell)

I think this post has gotten too long and might get flagged up as being just that, so I'll pause here, and maybe, God willing, continue later if clarification is required
I hope you're here for a good purpose .... undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mariangeles:
I hope you're here for a good purpose .... undecided
By the grace and power of the Living and Almighty Abba Father God
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Betty50(f): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
[b][/b]
nencounter10:
The story you are about to read is 90 percent valid . Some details of the story has been deliberately altered to protect the identity of the characters.

Because the story is sequel to the one located at

https://www.nairaland.com/5381868/encounter-lucifer#81670657

You are advised to read that story first so that you can understand the story. It will be assumed here that all readers of this thread have read the prequel thread, and please don't forget to drop comment atfter reading the story there.

THE INITIATION AND THE TORMENT

Even thought l, like every other kid in the locality, I grew up being playful, friendly and sociable; certain events that occurred in my third year in secondary school reduced me to a quiet, reserved, and unsociable boy. Those events eventually led to my repeating SSS1.

Here was In a public secondary school in Ikeja,Lagos, Nigeria; resuming for a repeat of SSS1.

My guess was thay the new students would regard us repeaters as dullards. I knew I was not a dullard. I had too many academic excellence records, dating from JSS3 all the way down to primary 1, as proof of that

By the end of first term SSS1 it had become clear to my new class mates that though I may be a repeater, I was definitey one with a difference. I topped in virtualhrough out that academic year, the same could not be said of my personal life.
Everything had been going well for me in my personal life until one of my very few friends 'initiated' me into the world demons.

Shola, one of my two christian friends who were both notable members of Christian Fellowship started telling me who and who were possessed
by demons in the SSS1 arm. My friend, Shola, my other christian friend Segun and two other notable members of the Christian Fellowship in SSS1 would conduct deliverance and demon costing out session after school on one student or the other in SSS1 from time to time.I would stay in a distant class waiting for them to finish so that I can go home with my friend.

Things started to take a negetive turn for me when the primary most influent possessed students realise I have become aware of their 'status'.They started attacking me with the spirit of fear. As at that time I did not know that was the appropriate description for what I was experiencing. But, I just knew that once I see any of them my heart would skip several beats and I would feel great and explosive fear that caused great pain in my heart. I became so terrified and subdued. As soon as they noticed I had been subdued, they started subjecting me to little, little physical harrassment that others coulf not notice. I was way, way, way too scared of them to do anything about the harrassment.Having noticed that, unlike my friends, I was a very weak christian, they decided to use me for sports.

My friend told me that those students used to attack them the other students too, but it was obvious to me they had things under control. How I wished the same could be said of me.

Things became quite aggravated when I started having nightmares. Every day, I had all kinds terrible and horrible nightmares until they became full blown spiritual attack. To say my life became miserable is to.make and.understatement. That my life became a living hell was a more appropriate expression.

Sometimes, one or more person would pounce of me in the dream and beat me to stupor. At other times dogs of all kinds would pursue me and attack me. At some other times, masquerades would pursue me and whip me silly. There were a number of times would be bitten by a snake only to wake up to feel physical pain on the spot at which I was bitten in my physical body.There were other times I would see a had appear in my dream and start feeding me with food only to wake up to feel something physically stuck in my throad. What I considered the wost of all were the cases in which when I am fed food in the dream, I wake up to find some mysterious object moving all over and all through my body and all.through.the day. The amount and variation of attacks in dreams I suffered back then was staggering. I can't even remember them all. They were so numerous and varied.

I cursed the day my friend started telling me who and who was possessed.He had ended up initiating me into a word I was unfit to live in. I lacked the requisite spirituality to live safely in that world. I noticed other christian class mates of ours, being mostly girls, who did not know who.and who was possessed were living happy lives.They were friends with those possessed class mates of ours and use to.often laugh and play with them. They were quite oblivious of the raging waves that were roaring all around. I really envied them and wished I were like them.

Whenever I remember the torments and sorrow of those days I give God praise for delivering me, because at those time there was not even the bleakest ray of hope. Oh,how I suffered!

You may be wondering why I couldn't report things to my parents. Well,I did not see any wisdom in that because my parents were not born again. Knowing them I was sure all they would do was take me toa babalawo.

Again, you.may be wondering why I did not report things to my church leaders. I really don't remember why. It was all.between me and my friend Shola.It may however not unconnected with the fact that I was very quiet and reserved.

I had this eternal fear for sleeping because every period of sleep was the same as a period of attack and torment. I started going from one night vigil to another just to escape from sleeping. I would go from one crusade or church program to another seeking deliverance.There seemed to be neither hope nor respite in sigh. At last resort, I spending quality time reading the bible and praying. Oh, how I read the Bible and Oh, how I prayed.

In desperation, I started seeking to get the infilling of the holy spirit. From my bible studying. I have learnt that once I receive the infilling of the holy spirit I would possess power. I reckoned that if I had power I would stand a fighting chance fأ surviving the deluge of attack that was was constantly threatening to drown me.

During these period, a day came when my demon casting friends informed me that they needed to conduct deliverance for my matenal cousin. He was four years younger than I was and he lived with my family.

After school thay day, I waited four classes away while they conducted the deliverance. After the deleverance session my cousin wanted to discuss what my friend did.with him. He dd not know how to go about discussing it. Apparently, he did not know he was possessed.He really did not understand what happened in there. It was that day that I discovered my friends don't tell people they conduct deliverance for that they wantec to conduct deliverance for them. They just tell them they wanted to pray for them after school in such and such class only for the person to arrive and they start conducting deliverance.

A few days after I was informed by them that they needed to conduct deliverance for me.At that time we boys believed a christian can be possessed. So, they conducted deliverance for me. I actually did what we called "manifesting". I shook my head and said all sorts. Right now I don't believe I a christian can be possessed. Looking at things now in retrospect, I believe I was just acting out what I had witnessed in some deliverance session.

Away from that, I was eventually fortunate to get a copy of Reinhard Bonki's " How to receive the baptism in the Holy Spirit. The next day or so ,I opened the book while in the school library and read it. On reading it I prayed as instructed in the book asking for the baptism of the holy spirit. After, I prayed, I felled what seemed to be like a liquid filling me up. From the sole of my feet , it rose up my legs and up body and arms all the way to my head. Immediately it filled me up to the crown of my head, I bustec out tongue.I prayed quietly in tongues for some time on my seat after which I left.I was overjoyed because I believed that I had finally gained access to power.

Well, I was so disappointed that inspite of the fact that I had received the infilling of the spirit
and was praying in tongues everyday,I was still being tormented in the dream at night at home and harrassed in school in the day. Every day, as I.prayed in. tongues and in English would query the lord and say,"Lord.your word says if I receive the holyghost I wll.receive power. Lord,what is going on. I am still being tormented and harrassed daily. Lord give me the power,please lord give me the power in Jesus name". Then all.of a sudden my body would shake vigorously. I would wonder, "Why is my body shaking vugorously. Am I still possessed?". Little did I know that that was the Lord busy anointing me.

Then came this day that my christian friends and some of their friends came to.visit me. One of them said he was feeling sick and desired that we pray for him.So we held hands and started to pray for him. All of a sudden I felt it strongly impressed on my heart to break away from chain and lay my hand on the sick fellow. Without any warning I found myself breaking off the chain and laying my hand of the fellow. Then the most unbelievable thing happened. The fellow fell down under the power of the anointing. Everyone on their feet looked at me in astonishment. I was astonished myself. The same thought was on everyone's mind. " So Mathew is this heavily anointed". I said to myself, "So, I am this heavily anointed. Wow! Wow! Wow!" That was the day a terrorist was born.
Amazing
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by richPHAROAH: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2019
Betty50:
[b][/b]Amazing
hey, i replied to your email but you never replied. can you tell me what you wanna tell me by quoting me in a dead thread?
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
PRACTICAL SCRIPTURAL WAYS TO TACKLE DEMONS: CASE BY CASE SCENERIOS.

CASE1:

Man: Pastor, I have this great problem.
Pastor: What is it?

Man: I always see myself eating in the dream.

Pastor: What is wrong with that?Why don't you simply eat the food and forget about it?

Man: Ah! Pastor, don't you know that is how evil people bewitch people? It is a spiritual attack.

Pastor: Lets assume you are right for a moment. Then that means that that food you have been eating is a weapon of the enemy, isn't it?

Man: Yes pastor.

Pastor: Let's see what the word says about weapon of the enemy.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

The above scripture says no weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper. Now, if this is indeed a weapon of the enemy, God's word give us the assuarance that it will not prosper. So, whatever be the purpose of the eating in the dream, there is every certainty from the word that it will not prosper.

Man: So, what should I do?

Pastor: Believe the word of God as stated in Isaiah 54;17, and forget about the dream.

Man: Pastor, ah, just that? No need for serious prayer?

Pastor: Not at all. Anytime you have such a dream just quietly confess that scripture with faith and completely pay no heed to the dream.

A while after

Man: Pastor, I have good news.

Pastor: Tell me about it.

Man: Do you remember that I told you that I have problem of eating in the dream?

Pastor: O.K.

Man: I applied your bible based suggestion and after a while the eating in the dream stopped.

PASTOR: Your faith has made you whole.

CASE2

Woman: I have this big problem pastor.

Pastor: So, what is the problem.

Woman: I believe I have a spirit husband.

Pastor: How do you know?

Woman: There is this man that always sleep with me every night. It is a great source of concern to me.

PASTOR: Why don't you forget the dream and live your life.

Woman: Ah. Pastor, how can you say such a thing.A woman who sleeps with a man in the dream will hardly get married.

PASTOR: If I get you right, you are saying that some demonic spirit is holding you down in spiritual relationship against your wish.

Woman: Yes, something like that.

PASTOR: But that occurence contradicts the word of God.

Woman: How do you mean?

PASTOR: Bible says we are seated with Christ Jesus in the heavenly places far above principalities and powers. Eph 1:21, 2:6. Demons are low grade evil spirits. It is an absolute aberration for a demonic spirit, or any other spirit for that matter,t to hold a child of God down.

Woman: What am I supposed to do?

PASTOR: Study Eph1 and Eph2 and meditate on Eph1;21 and Eph2:6 with understanding for about 20mins every day and refused to be disturbed again by the dream. As soon as those scriptures sink into your spirit, it will stop.

Woman: O.K. pastor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 3:00am On Sep 15, 2019
CASE3:

MAN: Pastor, there is something bordering me.

PASTOR: What can that be?

MAN: Since I had a marriage agreement with a woman in a dream some time ago, I have been having problems in relationships.

PASTOR: What has an a marriage agreement in a dream got to do with relationship.

MAN: Ever since I had the agreement I have been having one issue or another having a woman in my life. Every woman I attempt to get into a relationship with always end up having a dream in which a particular woman warns her to stay away from me or end up facing consequences. It has always turned out that if the woman in question ignores the warning all kinds of terrible things start happening to her.

PASTOR: Bible says,

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

So, even if you had marriage agreement with someone in the dream that forbids you to get into a relationship with other women in real life that should not in any way have any effect on your marital life, because any legal consequence that such an agreement was suppose to have on your life, if at all, have been borne by Jesus. So, the truth of the matter is that you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

MAN: But, if what you said is true, how come every woman who got into a relationship with me after the said agreement always end up breaking up with me in order to avoid facing any more consequences.

PASTOR: Alright, I think the best thing is to come and see me as soon as possible in company of your presrnt fiancee.

A few days after

MAN: Good evening pastor. I am sure you remember asking me to come to see you in company of my fiancee over a dream related issue.

PASTOR: Yes, I do.

MAN: This is my fiancee and she has been falling into one problem or the other ever since she agreed to marry me.

PASTOR: Young woman, are you a born again christian?

MAN: Yes.

PASTOR: Do you believe the word of God is true?

MAN: Yes.

PASTOR: Lets see what the word God says about the situation you are presently in.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Psalms 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

The first three scriptures tell us three things about the devil : he is a liar, deceiver and a pretender.

He lies, decieves, pretends to be what he is not and bullies people, and when people fall for any of these his antics he proceeds to get into their lives and make a mess of it. So, what you should have done is to believe the word of God as stated in Ps91: 10-13 in which God gurantees you his own protection and you would have experienced God's protection. The appropriate thing to do right now is to believe the word of God rather than the word of that pretending bully.

COUPLE: Ah, Pastor, I don't think you realise that at the moment we.are going through a lot. Surely, the thing to do is to fast and pray for three days and rebuke the devil.

PASTOR: The choice before you is simple: you either choose to believe the testimony God's word or that of your current circumstance. If you dare to believe God's word rather than your circumstances, God will rise to the occasion and make his word hold true in the circumstance.

COUPLE: What do you advice we do now.

PASTOR: Believe God's word and go on with your relationship and trust God to handle the circumstance.

COUPLE: Okay pastor, that is exactly what we will do.

A while after

COUPLE: Do you remember us?

PASTOR: Of course I do.

COUPLE: We thought it proper to inform you that we are now married.

PASTOR; I am very happy for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 3:13am On Sep 15, 2019
COMING UP NEXT: CASE4

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 4:21am On Sep 15, 2019
CASE4

MAN: I am having a number of strange dreams that I find disturbing.

PASTOR: Dreams like what?

MAN: Receiving money in the dream, swimming in the dream, seeing myself in an institution that I have already graduated from and such like.

PASTOR: I.don't see anything wrong with these dreams.

MAN: Pastor, people say such dreams mean something bad will soon happen to the person that dreamt one or more of such a dream.

PASTOR: Okay let me agree with you for a moment. You mean.this dreams are weapons used by evil people to introduce harm into people's lives?

MAN: Yes, Pastor.

PASTOR: Lets see what the word of God says about weapons of evil people.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

This scripture says that no weapon that an evil person deploys against you will prosper. So you have nothing to worry about. Just believe the word of God and forget about the dreams. Any time you have any of such negetive dream just confess this scripture with faith from your heart and discard the dream.

MAN: Don't you think we need to do some praying and fasting about it

PASTOR: Absolutely unneccessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 4:23am On Sep 15, 2019
COMMING UP NEXT: CASE5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 5:35am On Sep 15, 2019
CASE5

MAN: Pastor, I am desperately in need of help.

PASTOR: What is the problem this time around?

MAN: After I applied your approach to my eating in the dream problem which eventually let to the stopping of eating in the dream, then real bigger problem started. Dogs of all kinds, masquerades and all kinds of wild animals started pursuing or attacking me in the dream.

PASTOR: What you need to do in this situation is to study and meditate on Eph1 with special attention paid to verses 20 to 22 for understanding and Ephisians 2 with special reference made to verse 4 and 5.

Verse 20-22 tell us that after his suffering, defeat of satan and the hordes of hell; and his resurrection, he was exalted far above principality and powers and sat on the right hand of God in majesty.

Eph2 and verse 4 and 5 say in Christ Jesus we have been raised together with and made to sit together with Christ at the right hand of the father far above principalities and powers. So we are as far above principalities and powers to the degree to which Jesus is far above principalities and powers because we are in Christ and are identified with his crucifixion, death, combat with satan and the hordes of hell; his victory and victory processesion in which he displayed them as conquest slave; and in his resurrection and victory over death.

If you meditate on this scriptures and the import
which is that by identification satan is now your conquest slave just as he is Jesus' conquest slave. That revelation which make you realise that a conquest slave does not combat with his conqueror and as such there will be no need for you to get into direct combat with satan, demons, and all the other subservient agents of satan. When this revelation sinks into your spirit that will be the end of beings harrassing or attacking you in the dream.

MAN: Pastor how long will it take before the revelation to sink deep enough into my spirit to put a stop to those attacks by beings in my dream.

PASTOR: The sooner you get started with studying and meditation the better. In the mean time whenever they try to attack you simply shout Jesus.

MAN: Thank you pastor. I appreciate your assistance.

CASE6

WOMAN: Pastor, please I am in need of help.

PASTOR: What is the problem?

WOMAN: Whenever I sleep at night some invisible being depresses me trying to choke the life out of me.

PASTOR: That is definitely a demonic attack..What you need to do is to study and meditate on Eph1 with special attention paid to verses 20 to 22 for understanding and Ephisians 2 with special reference made to verse 4 and 5.

Verse 20-22 tell us that after his suffering, defeat of satan and the hordes of hell; and his resurrection, he was exalted far above principality and powers and sat on the right hand of God in majesty.

Eph2 and verse 4 and 5 say in Christ Jesus we have been raised together with and made to sit together with Christ at the right hand of the father far above principalities and power. So we are as far above principality and power to the degree to which Jesus is far above principality and powers because we are in Christ and are identified with his crucifixion, death, combat with satan and the hordes of hell; his victory and victory processesion in which he displayed them as conquest slave; and in his resurrection and victory over death.

If you meditate on this scriptures and the import
which is that by identification satan is now your conquest slave just as he is Jesus' conquest slave. That revelation will make you realise that a conquest slave does not terrorize his conqueror and as such there is absolutely no reason for any demon or any other subservient agent of satan to depress you while you sleep. When this revelation sink into your spirit that will be the end of being depressed by invisible beings.

MAN: Pastor how long will it take before the revelation sink deep enough into my spirit to put a stop to those depressions by beings while I sleep.

PASTOR: The sooner you get started with studying and meditation the better. In the mean time whenever it happens again, don't fear or be perturbed. Just say,"I order you forces to leave and never come back in Jesus name." Then relax, they will definitely flee if you stand firm in faith.

MAN: Thank you pastor. I appreciate your assistance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 5:41am On Sep 15, 2019
KEEP TABS ON THE EMERGING THREAD:

NEW CREATURE REALITIES; PREREQUISITE FOR SPIRITUAL WARFARE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
COMING UP NEXT:

CASTING DEMONS 'OUT OF' POSSESSED PEOPLE AND 'AWAY FROM' OBSESSED CHRISTIANS: SCRIPTURAL TIME TESTED APPROACH

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
CASTING DEMONS 'OUT OF' POSSESSED PEOPLE AND 'AWAY FROM' OBSESSED CHRISTIANS: SCRIPTURAL TIME TESTED APPROACH

FIRST WORDS

Before going out to explain the scriptural way to cast demons, it is important to first answer an important question: can a christian be demon possessed?

In answering this question I will point out two poperties or nature of God.

1. God is a jeaulous God.

Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God: Deuteronomy 4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

The fact that God is a jealous God means he hates sharing of any kind, devotion, worship, territory etc. There is absolutely no way in this life that God will share a temple with demons. It is either the demon will check out for him or he will check out for the demon which is exactly the case in the case of a christian's body.

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

This however does nor exclude the fact that God is omnipresent. Even in hell he is present.

2. The territorial nature of God.
Once God marks a territory for himself, he personally ensures that no extraneous entity defiles it.

Exodus 19:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD. 19:10 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes, 19:11 And be ready against the third day: for the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai. 19:12 And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death: 19:13 There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.

Exodus 20:18 And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, Exodus 20:18 And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.

1 Samuel 5:1 And the Philistines took the ark of God, and brought it from Ebenezer unto Ashdod. 5:2 When the Philistines took the ark of God, they brought it into the house of Dagon, and set it by Dagon. 5:3 And when they of Ashdod arose early on the morrow, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the earth before the ark of the LORD. And they took Dagon, and set him in his place again. 5:4 And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the LORD; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold; only the stump of Dagon was left to him. 5:5 Therefore neither the priests of Dagon, nor any that come into Dagon's house, tread on the threshold of Dagon in Ashdod unto this day. 5:6 But the hand of the LORD was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them with emerods, even Ashdod and the coasts thereof. 5:7 And when the men of Ashdod saw that it was so, they said, The ark of the God of Israel shall not abide with us: for his hand is sore upon us, and upon Dagon our god. 5:8 They sent therefore and gathered all the lords of the Philistines unto them, and said, What shall we do with the ark of the God of Israel? And they answered, Let the ark of the God of Israel be carried about unto Gath. And they carried the ark of the God of Israel about thither. 5:9 And it was so, that, after they had carried it about, the hand of the LORD was against the city with a very great destruction: and he smote the men of the city, both small and great, and they had emerods in their secret parts. 5:10 Therefore they sent the ark of God to Ekron. And it came to pass, as the ark of God came to Ekron, that the Ekronites cried out, saying, They have brought about the ark of the God of Israel to us, to slay us and our people. 5:11 So they sent and gathered together all the lords of the Philistines, and said, Send away the ark of the God of Israel, and let it go again to his own place, that it slay us not, and our people: for there was a deadly destruction throughout all the city; the hand of God was very heavy there. 5:12 And the men that died not were smitten with the emerods: and the cry of the city went up to heaven.

Before I summarise, I will point out three related bible truths.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Corinthians 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

The first scripture tells us that WE and not just our body is the temple of God and that the holy spirit dwels in US and not exactly in our body.

The second scripture says that our body is by extension the temple of the holy spirit because it houses US his temple.

The third scripture tells us that a christians body is a member of Christ and not just God's temple only. So if a demon were to live in the body of a christian, then that demon would automatically become a member of Christ by extension.

So, in summary, this is the answer to the question: a christian cannot be possessed by a demon. He can however be obsessed by a demon. The word obsessed here means his mind is under a strong influence, control or oppression of the devil. This explains why many christian find themselves bound in many ungodly habits like fornication, adultery, masturbation, excessive rage etc. It also explains the reason why some christians loose their sanity or mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
COMING UP NEXT:

'CASTING OUT' OR 'CASTING AWAY' DEMONS - UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POWER AND AUTHORITY
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
'CASTING OUT' OR 'CASTING AWAY DEMONS' : UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POWER AND AUTHORITY

The greek word for power is dunamis while the greek word for authority is exsusia.

The word word dunamis speaks of dynamic ability to cause changes. Power in this sense is usually 'inherent'.

The word exsusia speaks of ability to cause another to obey an order. Authority in this sense is usually acquired or conferred.

A person may be 6ft tall, musclar and a 60th grade king fu black belter, yet when a skinny 5ft tall unmusclar policeman tells him;"You are under arrest." He will obey that order because he recognises that the policeman has authority.

Demons ( which were first mentioned in the new testament) can be casted out or away using either power or authority.

To cast out demons with power, you must be anointed. The anointing is the inherent power to cast out demons.

To cast out demons with authority all you need to be is born again.

Although this piece focuses on casting out demon with authority, one case in the bible will be mentioned where demons were casted out with power.

Acts 19:11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: 19:12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

Before speaking further on how to cast out demons, lets see first how Jesus and the apostles cast them out.

Matthew 8:16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

The above scripture tells us that demons are casted out with WORDS.

Mark 1:27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.

The above scripture tells us that demons are casted out with AUTHORITY.

Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

Acts 16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee[b] in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.[/b] And he came out the same hour.

The above scriptures tells us that demons are casted out with THE NAME OF JESUS.

Matthew 17:19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

The above scrupture tells us that demons are casted out with FAITH.

In summary, demons are casted out by speaking words with authority in the name of Jesus and in faith.

Okay, I can hear you say in your mind,"But this is not news."

Well, the news about it is found in the scriptures below:

Matthew 8:8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. 8:9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it . 8:10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

THE BIG INFO ARE THESE:
If you do not speak words, demons will not be cast out. This means you must give an order.

If you do not exercise authority, demons will not be cast out.Authority is conveyed through tone and attitude.

If you do not use the name of Jesus, demons will not be cast out.

If you do not exercise faith, demons will not be cast out.

If you give more than one order, demons will not be cast out.

If you wait to see observable evidence that a demon has been cast out before you believe the demon has been cast out, then no demon will be cast out.

A close look at the ministry of Jesus will show that he casted out all the demons he encountered with one sentence command.

Also, the apostle Paul cast out demon with one sentence command.

So, if you find yourself giving more than one sentence command, that is proof positive that you do not know what you are doing.

The reason is this, when you order a demon to leave IN the name of Jesus, you are asking it to leave in the authority of the name of Jesus, and no demon hatched out if hell can disobey that authority.

Philippians 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

If you try to cast out demons in the name of you spirituality, no demon will be cast.

If you try to cast out demons in the name of your holiness, no demon will be cast.

If you try to cast out demons in the name of your prayerfulness, no demon will be cast out.

Neither Jesus nor the apostle paul engaged demons in conversation. The only time he seemingly did was when they pleaded with him for mercy and asked leave of him to stay in the region and in a herd of swine.

Once you order a demon to leave in the name of Jesus, believe that the name of Jesus has prevailed. Whether there was manifestation or not. Just believe the demonic case has been successfully tackled.

Well, I cannot over repeat this: do not give more that one order. Whether there is manisfestation or not simply move on to the bext person.

Demons are full of tricks mostly deceitful and lying tricks. That is why you must turn blind eye to any other thing that happen after your single sentence order.

Demons size people up, the conclusion they come to after sizing a person up determines how quickly they comply with the order and if they will at all.
This is clearly shown in the scriptures below.

Acts 19:13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the LORD Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. 19:14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. 19:15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? 19:16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

I will end by sharing this testimony as told by Smith Wigglesworth. After he had told a demon to leave a man; he started to walk out of the room but on getting to the door the demon took over the person's voice and said, "I am not going anywhere." Smith Wiggleworth replied and said ,"That is the proof you have left."and walked out of the room and the demon eventually left.

The most important thing you need to know is that FAITH is the most important requirement for casting out demons. You must believe God's word concerning the limitless authority you have to cast out demons through the name of Jesus.

RELEVANT SCRIPTURE

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

QUESTION: Are there demons that cannot be casted out except through fasting and praying?

SHORT ANSWER: No.

LONG ANSWER: Yes, but with explanation.

Lets consider first the short answer. You must understand that when you exercise authority using the name of Jesus, you are using a power of attorney that authorizes you to speak and act in the capacity of Jesus much the same way an ambassador to a foreign country is authorized to act in the capacity of the president of his country. When exercising authority using the name of Jesus, it is one with and the same as Jesus personally showing up to give that evacuation order. So all demons, and, in fact, all negetive spirits are obligated to carry out any such given order. No demon hatched out of hell can disobey an evacuation order personally given by Jesus.

I am very much aware of the scripture below.

Mark 9:29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

Considering the fact that using the name of Jesus has just to do with use of a power of attorney, bible scholars have wondered if Jesus ever uttered those words. They had suspected that it is a translator's inclusion. They felt some translator must have added it based on his personal experience with demon casting.

Bible scholars eventually discovered that that verse is not present in older/ other manuscript of the bible . This is probably why many modern translators do not include that verse in their translation of the Bible. You are free to do your own personal verification from modern translation and take a stand of your own choosing.

Now let me give an explanation for the long answer. I am quite aware that demons in people who got possessed by choice of will or in people who on discovering that they have become demon possessed, choose to remain possessed because of some benefit they would get or are getting from such demon posession will not obey an evacuation order given in the name of Jesus because they know that even if Jesus were to personally show up he will respect the fact that he isn't there in opposition to the person's will.

2 Likes

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by butterfly777(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2019
Good teaching. Keep it coming.
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Mariangeles(f): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Keep it coming...
This is what we need .

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
butterfly777:
Good teaching. Keep it coming.
Breath of fresh air, unlike that fraudulent Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA and poor tormented false prophet jesusjnr

Mariangeles:
Keep it coming...
This is what we need .
What exactly is it what we need please?

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
COMMING UP NEXT: HOW TO TACKLE JUJU
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Mariangeles(f): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Breath of fresh air, unlike that fraudulent Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA and poor tormented false prophet jesusjnr

What exactly is it what we need please?
Mr Muttley... undecided
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
Mr Muttley... undecided
Haba!!! Madam Maria.... How na? You no wan talk what exactly is it what we need please then? undecided
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Mariangeles(f): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Haba!!! Madam Maria.... How na? You no wan talk what exactly is it what we need please then? undecided
It is too early to derail this beautiful Mr MuttleyLaff angry
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
It is too early to derail this beautiful Mr MuttleyLaff angry
If I hadnt known any better, I would be thinking you're trying to make me out to be a mischief maker. I am not in any business of derailing threads, I asked a sincere and honest question about what exactly is it what we need please, and your response to it was "Mr Muttley...". Now why is "Mr Muttley..." needed on such a promising, edifying, informative and so far beautiful thread like this, borrowing your "beautiful" superlative, that selfless OP, is doing just fine and great by himself, erhn?
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Mariangeles(f): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
If I hadnt known any better, I would be thinking you're trying to make me out to be a mischief maker. I am not in any business of derailing threads, I asked a sincere and honest question about what exactly is it what we need please, and your response to it was "Mr Muttley...". Now why is "Mr Muttley..." needed on such a promising, edifying, informative and so far beautiful thread like this, borrowing your "beautiful" superlative, that selfless OP, is doing just fine and great by himself, erhn?
To say that I don't understand you is an understatement... undecided
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
To say that I don't understand you is an understatement... undecided
It's obvious I dont understand you either, so that makes two of us ... smiley
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 4:05am On Sep 25, 2019
HOW TO TACKE JUJU : CASE BY CASE SCENARIOS

CATEGORY1: FACE-TO-FACE ENCOUNTER

CASE1 : Someone stands before you and starts saying an incantation with the intent to harm you with the juju.

Just understand that the power of Jujus are demons. Demons are responsible for carrying out the instructions of incantation or desires of juju. Just know that beings you need to face are not the sayers of the incantations but the demons that will carry out the instructions of the incantations. Just say firmly and sternly ( preferably under your breadth), "I bind you fowl spirits in Jesus name! ".

Scriptural reference:
Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

As was said in the previous section, demons size people up and how quickly they obey your order depend on the conclusion they come to after sizing a person. They basically size you to see if you are someone that can be tricked , deceived , fooled or even bullied.

So, even after giving the stern order, you may start feeling symptons as if the juju has succeeded. If that should happen, just relax and focus your heart on thanking God that whatsoever you bind on earth is bound in heaven. Once it becomes clear that you sturbbonly believe God's word, the demons will comply.

Alternatively, on noticing that a person is saying incantation against you. Just focus your heart on one or both of the scriptures below and confess them WITH FAITH from your heart ( preferrably under your breadth).

Numbers 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

As with the other approach their may be sizing. Just focus your heart on God's word rather than feeling.

CASE2: Someone brings out a charm and strikes you with it.

The above stated reaction is the right reaction.

CASE3: You enter your office, shop, or business centre and you find juju on the floor or a seat.

The first thing to do is to confess the following scripture from your heart WITH FAITH.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

The next thing is to PERSONALLY pick the juju yourself and throw it away and completely forget about the episode.

CATEGORY2: NON-FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTER

CASE1: Someone threatens to use juju to deal with you.

Just meditate on the following scriptures.

Numbers 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

Anytime you remember the threat, just confess those scriptures with faith from your heart.

CASE2: You were reliably informed that someone has taken your name to a babalawo.

The reaction in the last section is the appropriate reaction.

CASE3: You were reliably informed that juju has been put on your cloth( probably spread on a line) or you shoe (probably left at the door)

The first thing to do is to confess the following scripture from your heart WITH FAITH ftom your heart.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

The next thing is to continue wearing the cloth or shoe without any reference to the episode.

CASE3: Someone sprinkle juju at your door mouth.

Just confess the following scripture from your heart WITH faith, sweep every thing away and completely forget about the episode.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Retires? / Rev Funke Adejumo: It Is Wrong For A Female To Preach In Church / 5 Things Christmas Should Always Remind Us Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 233
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.