Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School (5529 Views)

If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... / Church Members Flog 'Demons' In Awka, Anambra State (Video) / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by butterfly777(m): 5:12am On Sep 25, 2019
Good work op. But instead of just meditating on those scriptures and then sweeping thing charms away or just continue to leave their lives in faith, I believe it is necessary to always do as you said in case one, that is, command the demon. That is how to 'trample' on them. Impose yourself/will on them.

If there is a threat or suspicion of juju, one may command as you said, or confess that no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

If anyone notices undesired development at anytime, whether you think it's juju at work or not, it's okay to command the devil/demons concerning it.

My thoughts.

Keep it up op. Works like this are appreciated here. I also see this as a front-page material.

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2019
butterfly777:
Good work op. But instead of just meditating on those scriptures and then sweeping thing charms away or just continue to leave their lives in faith, I believe it is necessary to always do as you said in case one, that is, command the demon. That is how to 'trample' on them. Impose yourself/will on them.

If there is a threat or suspicion of juju, one may command as you said, or confess that no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

If anyone notices undesired development at anytime, whether you think it's juju at work or not, it's okay to command the devil/demons concerning it.

My thoughts.

Keep it up op. Works like this are appreciated here. I also see this as a front-page material.
nencounter10, is doing a fantastic work with the way he has been going on with this. It looks like he has learned from the omissions done and/or mistakes committed by others. So far he has guarded himself against repeating any of their mistakes (e.g. the complacency, the vainglory, the self-adulation, the self-gratification etcetera)

The only blip, I've noticed in the work nencounter10 has been doing here, is where he made an error of judgement of not showing or not outrightly quoting the scripture(s) he is referencing. For example, on page 2, it would have been nice, if as he's already being doing before, he had outrightly quoted out those two Isaiah 54:17 and Numbers 24:24 verses, that he referenced, for all to see right there on the page, without having the readership scramble and be looking for a Bible to see what the referenced or mentioned Isaiah 54:17 and Numbers 24:24 are saying. This is no criticism, but just a honest observation, to just be consistent

I agree with butterfly777, that not just meditating only on those scriptures and then sweeping thing like charms away alone is good enough but believe in the heart and confession with the mouth is very much required to be done. One should not and cannot afford to be mute or non verbal when confronted with any hostile or deliberately frightening and threatening situations. One is expected to authoritatively say the word(s), speak the word boldly, firmly, loudly and distinctly, then calmy and quietly find a place to sit down, to begin watch demons flee

3 Likes

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Mariangeles(f): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
nencounter10, is doing a fantastic work with the way he has been going on with this. It looks like he has learned from the omissions done and/or mistakes committed by others. So far he has guarded himself against repeating any of their mistakes (e.g. the complacency, the vainglory, the self-adulation, the self-gratification etcetera)

The only blip, I've noticed in the work nencounter10 has been doing here, is where he made an error of judgement of not showing or not outrightly quoting the scripture(s) he is referencing. For example, on page 2, it would have been nice, if as he's already being doing before, he had outrightly quoted out those two Isaiah 54:17 and Numbers 24:24 verses, that he referenced, for all to see right there on the page, without having the readership scramble and be looking for a Bible to see what the referenced or mentioned Isaiah 54:17 and Numbers 24:24 are saying. This is no criticism, but just a honest observation, to just be consistent

I agree with butterfly777, that not just meditating only on those scriptures and then sweeping thing like charms away alone is good enough but believe in the heart and confession with the mouth is very much required to be done. One should not and cannot afford to be mute or non verbal when confronted with any hostile or deliberately frightening and threatening situations. One is expected to authoritatively to say the word(s) speak the word boldly, firmly, loudly and distinctly, then calmy and quietly find a place to sit down, to begin watch demons flee
smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2019
Mariangeles:
smiley
I liked it because I like it when I see you smile
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Anas09: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
glowingflame7:
Satan took possession of Peter in the Bible. And bible says to put on Jesus Christ. That will be senseless if Jesus is always on the Christian automatically.
It's obvious you don't know what possession means.

2 Likes

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Anas09: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is how a thread about stuff like this shd be.

Kudos Op. Keep up the good work.

Maranatha.

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 3:13am On Sep 27, 2019
JUJU IS NOT TO BE FEARED

This post is my response to mentions above about how to tackle juju.

It is unfortunate that many christians are afraid of juju and that fact is a most unfortunate fact.

THREE IMPORTANT RULES FOR TACKLING JUJU

Rule1: Juju is nothing.
Rule2: Juju is nothing.
Rule3; Juju is nothing.

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind , that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

That mindset that juju is something must be corrected by renewing the mind with God's word.

DEMONS ARE NOTHING
Demons are absolutely nothing. They have neither right nor power to harm a child of God. Sadly, children of God fail to live in this reality. Once you know YOUR PLACE in Christ, demons become nothing to you.

TAKE HOME FACT
Demons, whether manifesting themselves in form of juju or any other form, cannot harm a child of God.

IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION
I have observed that people do not understand the reason for which I keep saying people should meditate. I'll state the reason here: meditating on the word of God helps to build or develop faith (and make God's word sink into the spirit).

I have also observed that people do not understand why I said people should confess God's word. Again, it is because faith is unleashed through spoken words. Scripture makes us understand that no matter how much you believe God, unless you confess your faith, your faith will not work.

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak ;

The above scripture says if you believe, you must proceed to speak.

Please, you must understand that confessing God's word is not like saying incantantion. It is more to give voice to faith and then expecting God to show up on the scene to prove that his word is true.FAITH CAUSES GOD TO SHOW UP ON THE SCENE.

I have said already, what protects is faith: It is exercising faith in the word of God, not bold speaking, not authoritative speaking and definitely not bluffing.

Its alright to speak boldly as long as you do it in faith.
Its alright to speak authoritatively as long as you do it in faith.

Authoritative speaking without faith means nothing.
Bold speaking without faith means nothing.

While the right thing to do when confronted with direct demon case is to exercise authority over them, the right thing to do in non-direct demon case is to just exercise simple faith in God's word.Like I said earlier,
this 'forces' God to the scene to arrest the situation.

FAITH is about trusting God to make good his promise.

If God said, no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, the right thing to do is to simply believe that word and trust God to make it hold true in your life.

If God said, there is no enchantment against you, you should simply believe that word and trust him to take charge of the situation.

FAITH is about affirming in action or words that God's word have integrity.

2 Likes

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 3:32am On Sep 27, 2019
@^^^^
"JUJU IS NOT TO BE FEARED" means not to be afraid of jazz, village people, winch, voodoo, obeah man etcetera

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Mariangeles(f): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
@^^^^
"JUJU IS NOT TO BE FEARED" means not to be afraid of jazz, village people, winch, voodoo, obeah man etcetera
Assistant OP grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by glowingflame7: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Anas09:

It's obvious you don't know what possession means.

In the Nigerian deliverance context, maybe. But in normal English and bible speak, I'm absolutely spot on.
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
COMING UP NEXT: HOW TO WALK IN DIVINE PROTECTION

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Anas09: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
glowingflame7:

In the Nigerian deliverance context, maybe. But in normal English and bible speak, I'm absolutely spot on.
So you know without any reasonable doubt that demons can possess a holy spirit filled soul?

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Anas09: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
@^^^^
Yes sir.
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
Assistant OP grin grin grin
Even I no mind to be carrying OP bible around for him/her sef

nencounter10:
COMING UP NEXT: HOW TO WALK IN DIVINE PROTECTION
"They will not come near you, even though a thousand may fall dead beside you or 10,000 at your right side.
- Psalm 91:7

A thousand may fall dead beside you, 10,000 all around you, but you will not be harmed
(i.e. these evils will not touch you or it will not come near you)
"
- Psalm 91:7

"Even when I go through the darkest valley (i.e. through the valley of the shadow of death), I fear no danger,
for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff--they comfort me.
"
- Psalm 23:4

"23The Lord guides us in the way we should go and protects those who please Him.
24If they fall, they will not stay down, because the Lord will help them up.
"
- Psalm 37:23

Yes ooo, we are talking about something like Psalm 91:7 and Psalm 23:4 things, while Psalm 37:23 in regards to more on "how to walk in divine protection", is giving extra useful and/or interesting information
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by glowingflame7: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Anas09:

So you know without any reasonable doubt that demons can possess a holy spirit filled soul?

Like I said, I'm using the bible context and definition, not the usual Nigerian deliverance context. By the way, the word "demons" doesn't even appear in the kjv bible for instance, now you know. Satan took possession of Peter. There are consequences for not being filled with the Spirit. It is possible for a believer to GIVE room to the devil.
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
HOW TO WALK IN DIVINE PROTECTION

In order to walk in divine protection, all you need to do is believe (and confess) God's word on your protection.

In the following scriptures, God declared his protection for us as a matter of factly.

Psalms 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

Psalms 121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

Psalms 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

But please note that while God gave us his words and promises concerning protection. He has also given us his word concerning the certainty of persecution. So, when faced with unfavourable circumstances or impending unfavourable circumstances that constitute persecution, you should pray.

Mark 10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 10:30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

2 Thessalonians 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 3:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Anas09:

glowingflame7:
Like I said, I'm using the bible context and definition, not the usual Nigerian deliverance context. By the way, the word "demons" doesn't even appear in the kjv bible for instance, now you know. Satan took possession of Peter. There are consequences for not being filled with the Spirit. It is possible for a believer to GIVE room to the devil.

"But the judge added:
'English law does not recognise the concept of possession by an evil spirit'.
"

Man claims he was possessed by voodoo when he stabbed fiancee’s head
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/27/man-claims-possessed-voodoo-stabbed-fiancees-head-10821687/?ito=article.desktop.share.bottom
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by glowingflame7: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"But the judge added:
'English law does not recognise the concept of possession by an evil spirit'.
"

Man claims he was possessed by voodoo when he stabbed fiancee’s head
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/27/man-claims-possessed-voodoo-stabbed-fiancees-head-10821687/?ito=article.desktop.share.bottom

Thank God Peter was not in England.
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
glowingflame7:
Thank God Peter was not in England.
glowingflame7, can I ask you a personal question or two, hmm? Ask you a personal question about you and Peter, that I hope to get a honest and truthful reply back from, erhn?
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by butterfly777(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is front-page material. Mods.
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen. This is the end of this thread.

Watch out for my next story: HOW I LEARNT TO WALK IN DIVINE HEALTH

2 Likes

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by butterfly777(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
More grace bro. Looking forward to the next one.
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
nencounter10:
Ladies and gentlemen. This is the end of this thread.

What out for my next story: HOW I LEARNT TO WALK IN DIVINE HEALTH
Well done, OP, nencounter10.

It makes a refreshing change to be able to read good threads that dont make OP the centre of attraction nor have OP sucking up to mods clamouring for attention to put thread(s) on front page.
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
butterfly777:
More grace bro. Looking forward to the next one.

Thank you. I appreciate your encouragements.
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by nencounter10: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Well done, OP, nencounter10.

It makes a refreshing change to be able to read good threads that dont make OP the centre of attraction nor have OP sucking up to mods clamouring for attention to put thread on fp

Thank you. I appreciate your kind comment.
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Mariangeles(f): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
nencounter10:
HOW TO WALK IN DIVINE PROTECTION

In order to walk in divine protection, all you need to do is believe (and confess) God's word on your protection.

In the following scriptures, God declared his protection for us as a matter of factly.

Psalms 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

Psalms 121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

Psalms 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

But please note that while God gave us his words and promises concerning protection. He has also given us his word concerning the certainty of persecution. So, when faced with unfavourable circumstances or impending unfavourable circumstances that constitute persecution, you should pray.

Mark 10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 10:30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

2 Thessalonians 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 3:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.
Yes.
When you confess the Word of God constantly, it becomes your reality.
Do not wait until trouble comes.
Build your consciousness in the Word.

The bible says "...looking unto Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith "
What does that mean ? It means to look away from everything else and fix our gaze on Jesus Christ through His word . No distractions.
At that point, nothing else matters but His word.

May we all receive the grace to do that .
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by glowingflame7: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
glowingflame7, can I ask you a personal question or two, hmm? Ask you a personal question about you and Peter, that I hope to get a honest and truthful reply back from, erhn?

Shoot, are we possessed?
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2019
glowingflame7:
Shoot, are we possessed?
1/ When Jesus was tempted by Satan, was He at any time possessed by Satan?
2a/ Does the Bible suggest that Peter was possessed by Satan when he blurted, saying something that he shouldn't have said?
2b/ Does the Bible suggest that Peter was influenced by Satan when he blurted, saying something that he shouldn't have said?

3/ Does the Bible suggest that Eve was possessed by Satan before she went ahead to eat from the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil (i.e. tkoge)?

4a/ Unlike Peter, why was it easy for Satan to enter Judas, take possession of him and then put into his heart the idea to betray Jesus?
4b/ Unlike Peter, why was it easy for Satan to enter Ananias, take possession of him and then put into his heart the idea to try to deceive the Holy Spirit etcetera?

5a/ Being who you are in Christ and knowing yourself, do you believe that, from now to any time "t" in the future, you possibly can be taken over and get possessed by Satan?
5b/ Being who you are in Christ and knowing yourself, do you believe that, from now to any time "t" in the future, your will, your heart or your body can be possessed by Satan?
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Mariangeles(f): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2019
butterfly777:
This is front-page material. Mods.
We shouldn't be after front-page.
Those to whom the message is meant for will eventually find it . smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by butterfly777(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2019
Mariangeles:

We shouldn't be after front-page.
Those to whom the message is meant for will eventually find it . smiley

I recommend this for front page because much more people will be blessed by it as they read and learn from it. Besides, this is a good Christian thread, unlike threads that seem to paint Christianity in bad light.
Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by Mariangeles(f): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
butterfly777:

I recommend this for front page because much more people will be blessed by it as they read and learn from it. Besides, this is a good Christian thread, unlike threads that seem to paint Christianity in bad light.
More people will be blessed by it, I agree .
Only that I find it hard to tolerate when they ridicule the gospel of Jesus Christ .

1 Like

Re: How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School by MuttleyLaff: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
butterfly777:

Mariangeles:
More people will be blessed by it, I agree .
Only that I find it hard to tolerate when they ridicule the gospel of Jesus Christ .
"It is God’s privilege to conceal things and the king’s privilege to discover them (i.e. to search things out)"
- Proverbs 25:2

The sucking up to the powers that be, the god and/or angels of Nairaland heaven, is a complete turn-off, besides petroleum, coal etcetera are not found, easily on front page. Diamond, gold, rubies etcetera are not found, easily on front page. Pearls are not found, easily on front page. Those to whom these are valuable to, will eventually find these things on their own, either by digging deep underneath the ground for them or dive deep depth under water for them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehova Witnesses, I Want To Join Your Church, Help Me!!! / Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor / The Evolution Of Yahweh The God Of The Jews.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.