Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 (25327 Views)

Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 1st September 2019 / Manchester United vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 30th September 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Lovexme(m): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2019
See haters foaming in their mouths after weeks to type 'liverfool', 'looserpool'. Y'all miss me with the unimaginative names.

Haters are only happy when LFC lose and that won't happen regularly this season.
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Lovexme(m): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2019
mperornero:
Still waiting for the liver fool fan that will come here to shout YNWA angry

Don't be bitter. Your club could never!

YNWA.
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by drey076(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2019
No be Napoli and Valencia arsenal defeated home and away last season? Football is indeed not a mathematics
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by ebig21(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2019
eni4real:
It is not your own
It is English Media hype+ Origi goals that make VVD the winner already!!!

You want a dinner too??
It was a Spanish media, that gave Modric his own, Italian media couldn't help her
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2019
adonis89:
Useless liverpool no fit just allow me collect this small 2k
. You don forget say Liverpool no good for away?? Napoli, redstar and psg beat them last season
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Liverpool lost a match thanx to a controversial penalty & una de happy like this...Wow I’m happy my team can make people this happy when they lose...I’m sure most of you over here can’t even remember the last time you saw Liverpool lose a match....Anyone that says VVD is overhyped is a BIG FOOL
oga calm your ass down , you lost to Napoli last season.
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Minemrys: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2019
Lovexme:
See haters foaming in their mouths after weeks to type 'liverfool', 'looserpool'. Y'all miss me with the unimaginative names.

Haters are only happy when LFC lose and that won't happen regularly this season.
Let's get the loss out of the way, shall we? I love it when they hate us.
YNWA!
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2019
oloriLFC:
I no know for them o. Maybe the away games fever that caught them last season is here again. I believe we will still top the group tho
I was surprised though I did not watch the match. Anyways, 5 more matches to go
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Minemrys: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2019
kingskim:

Tufiakwa man wetin cheesy cheesy cheesy......forca barca
everybody d0n dy form barca fan. Kai, Liverpool fans are special. They stuck with the club through thick and thin.

1 Like

Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Omowale11: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Onyi90:
Looserpool how market
market is good too �
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by anigbajumo(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2019
eni4real:
The overhype will still continue despite this stat!!!

They will say, " A player was not dribbled past for the past 50 games, have you ever heard of that?? He is simply the best player in the world!! !

According to them, dribbling avoidance win games!!

Vidic stat was more impressive because he engaged players more and was not avoiding dribbling like the camera laden Money defender who became the best player in his team despite having 2 EPL golden shoe winners (in the team) and also having Origi to thank for the major come back!!! I almost forgot Allison's great saves too!!
VVD did everything in their own analysis!!
English Media hype cannot enter heaven grin grin

Oga shut up,hr always draw back for other defender to go for attack pls Allison always save his ass,he is not even better than segio Ramos wen Madrid won back Tk back champions league,he is a little bit more than average defender.
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Minemrys: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2019
anigbajumo:

Oga shut up,hr always draw back for other defender to go for attack pls Allison always save his ass,he is not even better than segio Ramos wen Madrid won back Tk back champions league,he is a little bit more than average defender.
okay, we hear. Can we fry cake now?
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Soso990240(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2019
eni4real:
VVD don't need Allison...

VVD was responsible for 26 cleansheet last season

His dribbling avoidance win games...
Even if strikers don't score, VVD will continue to lead Liverpool to victory.. through his dribbling avoidance!

He is the best player in the world!!!
You keep saying this ur 'dribble avoidance" like he is d one saving Liverpool all these while. How many goalless draw u don see Liverpool play? abi Alisson is UEFA best keeper for nothing? Matip is even d one doing most dirty Job in that defense, but you people keep ignoring him.
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Bahddo(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Liverpool lost and this thread couldn't even surpass 7 pages. Thought they were a big club.
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2019
Soso990240:
You keep saying this ur 'dribble avoidance" like he is d one saving Liverpool all these while. How many goalless draw u don see Liverpool play? abi Alisson is UEFA best keeper for nothing? Matip is even d one doing most dirty Job in that defense, but you people keep ignoring him.
That is what UEFA did...
According to them Allison, Matip and Fabinho's had no role in defending the attack...
VVD did everything, so he is the best player in the world
Just look at the points again:

Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2019
anigbajumo:

Remove your glasses and read my comment again!!!
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2019
ebig21:

It was a Spanish media, that gave Modric his own, Italian media couldn't help her
Real Madrid PR machines!!!
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by ozilo1chance(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Liverpool will surely top Group E
mark my words
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Minemrys: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2019
ozilo1chance:
Liverpool will surely top Group E
mark my words
i hope so.
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Soso990240(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2019
eni4real:
That is what UEFA did...
According to them Allison, Matip and Fabinho's had no role in defending the attack...
VVD did everything, so he is the best player in the world
Just look at the points again:
Who brought those points? is it not by voting? How do you expect people that knows d truth to vote for Alisson or Matip or even Mane? That will be splitting the votes for one club, thereby giving Messi an edge over all of them. Oga, Matip is d one working dirty in that defence. Its like using detergent to wash cloth. Detergent softens d stain, u wash it of with you hands.. d detergent deserves to be appreciated too. Matip is d Detergent, VVD is d Hand.. Thank you.
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by GerrardLFC80(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2019
mperornero:
oga calm your ass down , you lost to Napoli last season.
& still won the competition...So what’s the fuse about
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Is that a football club or North London orphanage home?
exactly today in 1977 at madam adaeze kparagha apian a certain ubani fetched the left ear of a certain akpan with the kain Kain stainless steel cup.. Guess why? He made diz exact comments...

Bekiaful many have gone..
Re: Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 0) On 17th September 2019 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Soso990240:
Who brought those points? is it not by voting? How do you expect people that knows d truth to vote for Alisson or Matip or even Mane? That will be splitting the votes for one club, thereby giving Messi an edge over all of them. Oga, Matip is d one working dirty in that defence. Its like using detergent to wash cloth. Detergent softens d stain, u wash it of with you hands.. d detergent deserves to be appreciated too. Matip is d Detergent, VVD is d Hand.. Thank you.
Fabinho, Allison too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Arsenal (3 - 3) On 9th April 2016 / Chelsea Vs Man City - (2 - 3) Community Shield 2012 On 12th August / Jens Lehmann Sacked By Hertha Board For 'quota' Message To Black Pundit Aogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.