Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! (13450 Views)

Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World / How To Keep Your Cell Phones From Being Tracked / Why Is Xiaomi More Popular Than Huawei And Samsung On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by Duggedised12(f): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2019
oseiwe:

LOL
Useless data.
It seems they want every human with a toilet. A family of 6 needs 6 toilets!
to each his own toilet,lol

1 Like

Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by dfrost: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2019
SoNature:
Technology has no known alternative for now.
Cell phone is a product of technology.
Toilets have an alternative.
It's alternatives are waterside, bush and flying/flinging methods.
That's why it's more popular.
If you know, you know grin

Short put. If you know, then you know cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by iamjavadem(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2019
Because people share toilets but don’t share phones. This is a retarded article.
Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by Godwin2am(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2019
OF WHAT USE ARE YOU MAKING THIS COMPARISON? WHY COMPARE PHONE TO TOILET. I LIVE IN IGBEJU LEKKI WORKING IN DANGOTE REFINERY MOST HOUSER WITHIN THAT METROPOLISE DONT HAVE TOILET, MOST PEOPLE DEFISICATED SO CLOSED TO THE BEACH OR IN THE BUSH. BUT WE ALL USE PHONE
Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by Igwe29(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2019
I see no reason why someone would compare smartphones with sanitation services. Omg the two are quite incommensurable. I guess it's because phones are mostly used while also using the toilet but it still doesn't make any similarity.
Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by Igwe29(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2019
I see no reason why someone would compare smartphones with sanitation services. Omg the two are quite incommensurable. I guess it's because phones are mostly used while using the toilet but it still doesn't make any similarity.
Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by Offpoint: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2019
SoNature:
Technology has no known alternative for now.
Cell phone is a product of technology.
Toilets have an alternative.
It's alternatives are waterside, bush and flying/flinging methods.
That's why it's more popular.
If you know, you know grin
Who tell you sey technology has no alternative?
No let Edo people and village read this your comment o grin

1 Like

Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by peacettw: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2019
I only clicked to view this thread because I was very much interested in the methodology used in conducting this research. Now that I have read through it and the comments, I am glad that I am not alone in thinking this comparison to be completely out of place. In truth, the right phrase to have used in this context is "utter rubbish" but I will hold my tongue.
Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by stanley000: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2019
I don't understand what toilet has got to do with any of this
Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by shiftback: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2019
I think they compliment each other. With Airtel binge plan of 2GB and a fully charged phone, I can stay in the toilet for hours and lose track of time

Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by SamgoldBaba: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2019
flamingREED:
What has Physics got to do with Economics?
I tire o

Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by Kingkun69(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lordjiggs09:
and I'm using both right now. what coincidence.
omo our shit fit meet for same place
Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by Magnoliaa(f): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
"Sanitation services" and subscription services should not even be compared, whether toilet is shared or not,i don't see the need for any comparism here undecided

Seriously lol.
Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by tck2000(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:
How does a smartphone relate with toilet?

What a comparison!
lol
Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by fuckpro: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
flamingREED:
What has Physics got to do with Economics?
...both uses calculus to advance knowledge
Re: Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! by tck2000(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Smartphones Really Charge Faster In Airplane Mode? / Face10: An Alternative Facebook App For All Blackberry 10 Users And Others / Ivt Bluesoleil V. 5.0.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.